Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

immunizations

I wonder if there's something going SERIOUSLY wrong...
The rise in immunizations (I.E., the toxins introduced; the volume of those toxins; the young age of the immunizations? Combination of them?)

Changes in how men and women act and appear? (E.G., take a look at "Life or Debt" - all the women are being assigned the CEO/CFO roles. And to be fair, the men aren't particularly strong men. But that only highlights the issue I'm trying to articulate: Women are to be Strong, Empowered, IN CHARGE, "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED." And men are to be their help-meets... WTF? Inversion of the "normal" psycho-sexual roles, possibly because masculinity is being demonized? No all-men spaces; lots of womyn-only spaces. Men go out and get in a fight, they're going to be jailed. Women start a fight, the bouncer can't even touch them without risking a prison term. Etc.)

Then there's the "Mouse Utopia" experiment, a repeatable experiment in which mice or rats are given an ideal environment, lots of space, good food, no disease. They grow to a certain point, and then suddenly implode - "cities" form, and "rural" divisions, for example. Some mice go into excessive grooming, some to isolation, there's deviant behavior of homosexuality and cannibalism, for example, and eventually, the mice go extinct... (See Japan for good examples, I don't hear about much here in the US; but Grass-Eaters are becoming a norm here as well. I don't think it's just internet pr0n that is to blame. )

As the old Chinese blessing goes, "May you never live in interesting times." But here we are... :-P

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
immunizations - by Dianna1395 - 11-07-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: immunizations - by Lotus - 12-07-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: immunizations - by Dianna1395 - 12-07-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: immunizations - by The First Aria - 12-07-2016, 04:55 AM
RE: immunizations - by giggygig - 12-07-2016, 05:44 AM
RE: immunizations - by Patience - 12-07-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: immunizations - by giggygig - 12-07-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: immunizations - by MrEricka - 12-07-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: immunizations - by Lotus - 13-07-2016, 01:42 AM