Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Been using Rockmelon ringtone and frequencies. Nipples hurt bad

Hi all! First time poster here, nice to meet you all

My size is 36B (or 34C, bra sizes Dodgy ). I stumbled across this website about a week ago, and since I'm a bit tight on cash at the moment, decided to try the rockmelon ringtone and the frequency videos on Youtube that claim to enhance your bust size

I normally don't believe in this kind of stuff, but decided there was no harm in trying at least, it'd be a fun little experiment. Sapien Med videos 3 times a day, then ringtone 20 times a day. I'm on my 4th day and honestly haven't been measuring, but tonight is the most sore my nipples have ever been in my life! Far surpassing anything I felt in puberty, that's for sure

I understand correlation doesn't equal causation, but I found it strange this is happening right after I started. I felt a tingling during the videos but I assumed that was just me psyching myself out by paying attention to my breasts

My question is, should I stop? Is it possible this is doing something bad to my breasts? Or is it more likely a medical coincidence

Sorry for the long windedness, and thanks for any insight you might have Big Grin
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Been using Rockmelon ringtone and frequencies. Nipples hurt bad - by Punkin - 13-09-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Been using Rockmelon ringtone and frequencies. Nipples hurt bad - by Sullivan - 26-09-2016, 05:46 AM