Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet.

Hello, Everyone.

I was so surprised  when I found this site because many members have more knowledege than the NHS combined.
I have been stalking around in the bushes as a guest for a year or two so today I have taken the time to register.

You may find me on Club Sissy where I've already spoken to some of the good people here.  I also have a prescence on Facebook but you probably have to space out my name for that one.

Who am I - well I chose genderfluid as I haven't a clue.  I can remember back to lots of instances as a small child of my inner girl trying to get out, over dolls and clothes and conflicts with mum and dad. Later I got away with wearing a light blue loeather motorbike jacket because it was leather; oh and a fur coat by taking the sleeves off and making out it was a cave-man style.

After getting married and two daughters later I got out after 10 years then I was a Regd Childminder and Foster Parent for 13 years which hardly any single men do. I looked after my mum 24/7 for three and a half years, then became a secondary school teacher. Now I suppose I am retired.

Dressing does not arouse me, it seems just as normal to present as a man or a woman, but certain genetic things get in the way..... hmmm - that reminds me of what one of my form students (gg) said one day, "O that girl gets on my tits," and looking down, "if I had any." She was making her own hormones at the time so all was well with her.

Well "Hello, Good Folks"
X Rebecca

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by RebeccaDonaldson - 27-10-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by jannet.duff - 27-10-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by Happyme - 27-10-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by RebeccaDonaldson - 27-10-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by jannet.duff - 28-10-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by RebeccaDonaldson - 27-10-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by Happyme - 28-10-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by Pansy-Mae - 29-10-2016, 06:42 AM
RE: RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet. - by AlexisM - 30-10-2016, 04:46 AM