Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello all

hello everyone,
i am new to this sit and figured i would say hello and tell a little about myself. i am 27, and since i was 10 i have wanted to be a girl. the family i grew up in would have freaked out if they found out, so i had to hide it. i came out when i was 22 and boy did i come out! i let it all out and shocked everyone. very few people in my family accepted it. like 3 siblings, 2 cousins, and an aunt kind of few. things got bad and i went back into hiding. i feel like my whole life has been a flip flop between wanting  to be a girl, and wanting to give up the urge to be a girl. now it seems the girl urge is here to stay. i am extremely nervous about transitioning because i dont want anything to go wrong. back in like February, i started taking black cohosh, saw palmetto, and bovine ovarian. that lasted about 2 or 3 months before i felt like i couldnt do it and gave up again. i recently got the desire to try once again. i am going to start seeing my therapist again, and i am going to start doing bovine ovarian, saw palmetto, flax seed, and spearmint tea. i also have some progesterone cream. my goals are not that extreme, i just want like Bcup boobs, and i want my clit to shrink. i would love to have my balls removed, but i at least want them to shrink. i just want to be seen as the girl i am. and im not a super girly girl. im kinda like a tomboy. i just dont like feeling weird when i wear a bra. i love wearing a bra, but i dont want to be seen as a man in a bra. i have a great man supporting me in my desire to be a girl. he is not attracted to women, and that was something that scared me, but he made it clear my body is not what he is in love with. i have an interesting road ahead of me. i am excited, but its nerve racking. how will i look? what will my dad say? how can i afford it? all issues that make me wanna just settle for life as a man. every day is a struggle, but i am trying to be brave.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
hello all - by Celestia Lane - 21-11-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: hello all - by Happyme - 21-11-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: hello all - by Celestia Lane - 21-11-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: hello all - by The First Aria - 21-11-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: hello all - by Happyme - 21-11-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: hello all - by Skye is on fire - 21-11-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: hello all - by Celestia Lane - 21-11-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: hello all - by jannet.duff - 21-11-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: hello all - by Emma Th3saurus - 21-11-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: hello all - by Celestia Lane - 21-11-2016, 11:17 PM