Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best types of exercise

I'm no expert,  but from what I've read, I'don't agree with the lower weight with more reps approach.

If you want to increase the amount of HGH produced from lifting, then - from what I've read - you should be doing heavier weight especially with the larger muscle groups.  Thus I'd suggest that you go heavy (while being safe) in doing squats and deadlifts, and in pullups and the benchpress.  I mention these exercises due to the large amount of muscle tissue recruited, and since they target areas that are important to most people.   Now if you have joint problems, going heavy will probably not be a good idea, so as they say - buyer beware.

If your testosterone is low...then you will not have to worry about bulking up.  It will not happen with low testosterone regardless of how heavy you lift.  The only way that female bodybuilders get big is if they use steriods or if their bodies create close to male levels of testosterone.

I mention the HGH angle since it seems to play a role in breast development, and tends to fall off as we grow older.  For example, as an adult. we don't have near the amount of HGH as a person in puberty.

Paul

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Best types of exercise - by PuffyAya - 02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by VergeOfDiscovery - 03-12-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by spoked451 - 04-12-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by paul - 05-12-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Best types of exercise - by Naomiko - 08-01-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Best types of exercise - by VergeOfDiscovery - 08-04-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by Dianna1395 - 11-05-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Best types of exercise - by bathtub-alchemist - 11-05-2017, 07:39 PM