Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Nipple Discharges

I have been using a dual electric breast pump for some time now, pumping several times per day, and it has really drawn me out. I am fuller and my nipples are like organ stops. I have had a few drops of clear liquid, but that's all.

Now that the colder weather has arrived, I am able to carry nipple suction teats inside my bra without presenting too large a bust.

Yesterday, I went for broke. I sucked myself into a pair of Nipplefunwear size 4XL teats, using Johnson's baby oil as a lubricant. These are long & wide and exert a lot of suction. I knew I would have to wear them for several hours without the possibility of removing them.

I felt great, but as the suction took hold, my nipples really started to ache. As time went by, the ache and nipple suction actually became pleasurable!

Once home, I slipped down my bra straps and flopped myself out only to find that I couldn't release the teats from my nipples and the ends contained some milky fluids.

After prising them off, I had a breast pump session, but I was dry.

I will be carrying my teats on my nipples full time tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My Nipple Discharges - by valerie anne - 02-12-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by ChangeofLife - 06-12-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by stepheny - 04-02-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by stepheny - 07-03-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by RunsWthSzissors - 10-03-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by stepheny - 10-03-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by stepheny - 10-03-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: My Nipple Discharges - by ChangeofLife - 02-04-2017, 11:40 AM