Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight gain

Hello,

I have been trying NBE for about 6 months. I have been faithful in taking fenugreek and sp. I have recently tried adding in RC. Ive been taking one per day (400mg I think) for about 1 week so far.

I tend to be pretty sensitive to this stuff. I tried PM in the past but struggled with even 1 capsule per day with extreme fatigue.

I have always had low T since my early 20's.

My main concern right now is wanting to lose weight and not gain weight. From what I understand, for a male with low T, it can be hard to lose weight. I am curious as to how the body and metabolism will change once estrogen is the higher of the two levels. Right now I feel like my body is adjusting to the increasing estrogen and probably has similar e and t levels. Is weight loss and toning my body possible with higher E levels? Will this be more possible if I lower the T to be predominantly E based?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Weight gain - by Learning - 22-12-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Weight gain - by jannet.duff - 22-12-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Weight gain - by Lotus - 22-12-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Weight gain - by Learning - 22-12-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Weight gain - by Lotus - 23-12-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Weight gain - by Stevenator. - 22-12-2016, 10:50 PM