Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Courage: what if this forum didn't exist?

Even if this place is a bubble, it's not the only bubble of its kind out there. I can't remember at this point if I came across the Ainterol success pictures forum or this one first...but there are several similar bubbles dotting the landscape, with lots of people with varying interests along similar lines.

I think sometimes we can be in a bubble when we don't consider that some people (that have never even heard of these forums and such) would find breasts on a man appealing...even hot (both women and men). Of course, the masses that feel like they need to remain in their boxes or stay within their lanes (even if they don't at heart want to), may find this a bit odd.

But life is short. Happiness is about discovering and enjoying what you enjoy. When we change, not all those who were previously around us are going to be thrilled, but one may find some new others may be delighted!

In the end, a great guy, with a great pair, is a great thing.

Also, with regard to men with breasts, I see other men sporting rather large breasts without aiming to do so (moobs).

Even last night, I noticed Paul Gyamatti reaching to catch his bouncing manboobs as he stepped up onto the stage for his appearance on Late Night with Stephen Colbert. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89N4_lTCdow
at: 0.20 in the video

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Courage: what if this forum didn't exist? - by Shirazmn - 06-02-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Courage: what if this forum didn't exist? - by Happyme - 06-02-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Courage: what if this forum didn't exist? - by The First Aria - 06-02-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Courage: what if this forum didn't exist? - by Pansy-Mae - 07-02-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Courage: what if this forum didn't exist? - by Allyson - 07-02-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Courage: what if this forum didn't exist? - by VergeOfDiscovery - 07-02-2017, 10:45 PM