Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello from Darlene

Hi Darlene

From my perspective, this is one of the main points of being here.  Learning from others experience and ultimately learning about ourselves.  This is not one-size-fits-all.  I know it's a cliche but it really is a spectrum, the trick is to work out where you fit on it.  Remembering of course that as time, circumstances and experiences come along, where you sit on the spectrum will probably change (up and down).  It may feel rather unnerving when things shift, but it is in fact quite normal.

You are right, it can be a slippery slope!  The fact you are already in the game (so to speak) tells you there is a need for some re-balancing.  But how far you go down that slope and how fast is not a given.  For some it becomes a straight choice and I fully understand and respect that, but isn't finding some mental peace and stability really what it is about?  

I can only speak personally here, but my own programme has calmed the pink mist down somewhat and I will admit I do find comfort in the way my body is moving more towards the fem.  But the reality is that my shape is definitely male and all the weight loss and hormones in the world won't be able to undo a lifetime's testosterone poisoning.  I am not daft, I realise things can change and who knows what the future may hold?  But for me my "transition" is a private one and some small boobs and a few curves (would be nice[Image: blush.gif]) isn't too hard to hide when in public.  

The point is, take your time, this isn't a race and we are not all going to run to the finish line.  Find what works for you... and be happy[Image: smile.gif].  Isn't that ultimately what we are all looking for?

Oh, and low dose does not mean ineffective.  Not as powerful perhaps but it really can be a good way to manage things.  And it keeps everything ticking over should you want to step it up again... or not.  The point is, the choice is then yours.

Hi Huggy,

Thanks again for your feedback.  Yeah, I have a fairly large, masculine body to start with too, but I have seen some feminization of my outward appearance from my own experimentation so far.  Of course I have fluctuated back and forth quit a bit as well with fat shifting and muscle loss/gain,etc.  It does do some kind of weight stuff with skin when fat is gained and lost makes my abdominal skin looser when transitioning back and forth.

Yep, I am figuring out my own status with all of this, I do appreciate this forum and find it interesting how I think about others postings on here has changed as my own perspective seems to be changing.

Maybe it is about time I share my daily program with the forum.

Regards,

Darlene

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Darlene - by Darlene - 11-04-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Happyme - 12-04-2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Darlene - 13-04-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Happyme - 13-04-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Katie - 13-04-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Darlene - 14-04-2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Katie - 14-04-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Hello from Darlene - by Darlene - 15-04-2018, 02:42 AM