Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a question about something I've wanted to try...

Hello! I'm new around here and I'm looking forward to gaining one more cup size, (I'm a B cup, even though I think I don't completely fill out my bra without having some gap Sad ).

My question right now is about injections, I know many people may have ideas about injections for augmentation as bad or dangerous but anyways I'll be honest and let you know about of what I've done before.

I got my top lip injected to even it out and have a fuller look on my lips (my top lip was really thin, while my bottom one was fuller). I'm happy I did it, and I've also augmented my butt a little (not so much, I already had some "junk in the trunk"). I'm happy I did that as well (and I think I'll do it again, just a bit more).

The product injected is basically permanent and so far so good...I had a random thought when I got my butt augmented a bit, I simply thought "If only I could get this done on my breasts".

Now my question is, based on the structure of our breasts do you girls would it be wrong to do so there as well?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread