Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pictures

(14-01-2013, 03:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think you've achieved an incredible amount of growth. Cool

(13-01-2013, 01:09 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(12-01-2013, 11:38 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  They look really nice. If you ever want to enlarge your areola, cycling progesterone cream has helped with mine.

I have some PC. What do you mean by cycling?

If I'm not mistaken, cycling means using pc and not using pc for set periods of time. For example, I use pc the first 3 weeks of the month and then I discontinue use of pc for the last week of the month.

Could also mean switching back and forth between, or using both but increasing and decreasing doses throughout a "cycle".

Me I use PM all the time, but cycle my dose. I only take PC for 2 weeks and ALSO cycle the dose.

PC i use 1/4 tsp daily first week, 1/2 second week, back down to 1/4 for the third week.
PM is pretty much opposite, 2000mg/day first week, 1000mg/day second, 2000mg/day third week.

These are all rough estimates, of course. Sometimes I miss a dose. I usually take SP every other day at 640mg/day of extract, except for the fourth week.

The last week of the month I don't take anything. Then again my results aren't amazing, so who knows how far off I am lol.

(14-01-2013, 10:27 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  The last week of the month I don't take anything. Then again my results aren't amazing, so who knows how far off I am lol.

I know you said you experience growing pains during this last week of the month, but maybe it might be worth it to see what happens when you don't go cold turkey at all for a month or two? Again, I know personal results vary, but I haven't stalled yet and I never take a week off from taking my NBE herbs. Or maybe you could try spreading out those seven days throughout the entire month so that you have a more continual intake of your NBE herbs?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon