Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did my homework & set a better goal too!

(09-10-2013, 12:12 PM)sfem Wrote:  Growing breasts involves stimulating your latent breasts to activate the "parts" that make them grow. Breasts themselves do not affect your male genitals. Generally speaking, PM does not "mess" with your hormones. It mostly activates things in various parts of your body that estrogen can activate. It is not estrogen. It just acts sort of like estrogen (trying to keep this in layman's terms). Herbs and other things that block DHT conversion can affect your male attributes and it is speculated that PM does have some small effect on DHT. My opinion from personal experience is that PM doesn't do much that way, although it may do a bit. PM cream is not different from PM powder (or pill form) in this regard. The effect of PM on male hormones (such as it is) isn't much affected by where you apply it. I believe it mostly stimulates female parts, not that it affects male parts so much. Of course, I have not been someone who takes large doses. Hypnosis? Snort. Massages and suction devices (another form of manual stimulation) are said to help by quite a few people, so I would say there is something to that, although I have never had results from it. I also haven't tried very hard at that due to lack of faith in it.
Love yourself for who you are and how you act, not what you look like or what equipment you have. If you meant pleasure yourself, knock your socks off.

Thank you for answering my question!

I was just afraid that if I used PM,I'd lose my male part functioning Sad

So, you're saying I won't lose my "part" achieving an erection?

(I hope not! That's one thing I really want to keep! For pleasure purposes.)

(10-10-2013, 12:28 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I see. So maybe you can get a fat transfer done to the area to even them out. Smile Good luck with your journey!

(10-10-2013, 12:22 AM)femboiwolf Wrote:  
(09-10-2013, 01:34 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. I see no one yet has brought it up. Is it just me , or do you have an issue of muscle tissue loss on your pectoral? Is it a breast bone or spinal issue? I know these things can be congenital. If not, maybe its the lighting? I know if a person has these issues, breast development is often very asymmetrical. Not to dis-sway you from nbe, but are you sure this is something want to do, considering this may happen?

(08-10-2013, 11:12 PM)femboiwolf Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I did my homework and alot of research on male breast enlargement and I have a few question I'd like answered.

If I grow my breasts like a female's will my testosterone decrease (meaning will my male genitals shrink)?

Is there any herbal cream ( like PM) that will grow my breasts without messing with my hormones?

Will PM cream mess up my male hormones if applied directly to the breast area?

Is there any hypnosis that'll help me grow them without decreasing my testosterone?

(If so could you link them?)

Are there any massages I could do to help them grow?

How can a male like myself do the chi breast massage?
(I've tried and I don't know if I'm doing it right or wrong)

I would like them nice and round so I can love myself more than I do now.

Any help/comments are greatly appreciated!

I posted a picture of what I have to work with so you guys/girls can understand what I mean.

-femboiwolf

Yes I had surgery when I was born to repair my throat so I could live. It's a loss of tissue in my right pectoral.I actually still want to do NBE regardless. Thank for the info.Big Grin

Maybe. I don't know yet.I'm trying to pull fat to them naturally.

(10-10-2013, 12:30 AM)femboiwolf Wrote:  Thank you for answering my question!

You should know NBE has a different effect on different people. It is wholly possible that you MAY experience performance problems. I highly recommend reading as many threads here in the forums as you can. Many times there are conversations and/or posts in threads that have nothing to to with the OP but are very helpful.

(10-10-2013, 02:42 AM)froger Wrote:  
(10-10-2013, 12:30 AM)femboiwolf Wrote:  Thank you for answering my question!

You should know NBE has a different effect on different people. It is wholly possible that you MAY experience performance problems. I highly recommend reading as many threads here in the forums as you can. Many times there are conversations and/or posts in threads that have nothing to to with the OP but are very helpful.

Thank you for the advice.

(10-10-2013, 12:30 AM)femboiwolf Wrote:  So, you're saying I won't lose my "part" achieving an erection?

I don't believe normal doses of PM can cause that. Very high doses over an extended period? Hard to say what unexpected side effects that will have. It is also impossible to predict what dominos are stacked up in your own unique body, and whether PM may knock one over and eventually lead to something affecting your little friend. I can say that after a few years of PM in moderate amounts, I have no trouble that way. I do not have the same constant urges that way I once did, but this has happened over the time in my life when those kinds of changes might be considered normal. So, my opinion (free, and worth every penny) is that you need not be concerned if you keep it moderate. You're more likely to break something with the pedal to the metal than just cruising along.

(10-10-2013, 09:37 PM)sfem Wrote:  
(10-10-2013, 12:30 AM)femboiwolf Wrote:  So, you're saying I won't lose my "part" achieving an erection?

I don't believe normal doses of PM can cause that. Very high doses over an extended period? Hard to say what unexpected side effects that will have. It is also impossible to predict what dominos are stacked up in your own unique body, and whether PM may knock one over and eventually lead to something affecting your little friend. I can say that after a few years of PM in moderate amounts, I have no trouble that way. I do not have the same constant urges that way I once did, but this has happened over the time in my life when those kinds of changes might be considered normal. So, my opinion (free, and worth every penny) is that you need not be concerned if you keep it moderate. You're more likely to break something with the pedal to the metal than just cruising along.

thank you for the information.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon