Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHICH UNDERWEAR DO YOU FAVORITE

I really like this underwire, it's one of few that actually fits my small chest, and looks great.
I like these panties, they're so soft, have the right thickness, and are "knit" instead of the cheaper "woven" silk that never felt great. Elastic is more robust so they stay in place better than most i've tried.

For panties I’ve always been a Victorias Secret kinda sissy. I love their cheeky undies! I’ve also always like hipsters, so recently I tried these Warners Hipsters and they are my new fav for everyday wear. The waistband is a wide sexy lace that doesn’t roll down and these are one of the few panties that stay in place all day and don’t need readjusting every 5 minutes. 

For bras it varies, VS is good but super expensive so I usually just get my bras from Marshall’s or TJ Maxx 

KM
Heart 

Such a great question...I love my panty drawer(s), I have two...but picking a favourite panty out of the hundreds I own, definitely my Hanes nylon highcuts, perpetually out of stock.
It's thin material hides lines, feminine lacy edging and many colours. 
A great fit!

(24-08-2022, 11:35 AM)francesca Wrote:  WHICH KIND OF FEMALE UNDERWEAR DO YOU PREFER?

I have some black panties that have tummy control. I can push every thing inside and not have to tuck --makes it look like a girl with a fat pussy. Since taking PM things have shrunk considerably to my delight Smile  Have some sexy thongs as well.

Love all my underwear, it's a mood thing or what I will be doing. Definitely a thong for going to the gym, cotton panties if it's hot out and I'll be sweating a lot working outside and something satin for the office or just going out or at home relaxing  Heart

Got to be lace corsets basque suspenderbelt g string Ann Summers  all the way

Lace Ann summers

I love sheer lace bras, not of particular brand (many bought online from Aliexpress or Temu), and either lace or smooth thin panties. I have also some padded bras which go bit better with certain tops. My boobs are still bit smallish (either A or B cup, depending on understanding of measures of particular bra maker), so I don't need any special support.

I don't like pantyhoses, so I wear rather typically 20 den stockings, either stay-ups, or, when feeling bit extra sexy, garter belt + stockings. Or knee-hight socks. I have also some corsets, but like to feel, at least in daily life, more comfortable than what a corset allows.

Hmmm...easy answer is "all of it"   Hug

For panties, I guess it's the classic bikini or maybe some of the current hipster/boyshorts or cheekies. So hard to stay with just one style...that's what is so wonderful about woman's fashions and clothing. For bras, I have always loved the bralette or a soft cup style bra. love demi-cut styles as well. If I ever grow some breasts, would love a balconette style too.

I shop for mine lace g string suspenderbelt fishnet hold up stockings . 
Who else does there own lingerie shopping not online .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon