Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simple starter regimen for breast growth

Hi, I am a genetic male and I am trying to grow my breasts  and have had very good results from using a breast pump.

I am trying to increase their size further and am looking for a simple starter regimen - in terms of herbal pills -where I could start off with 2 or 3 supplements.  I'm also in search of the name of a estrogen cream to massage my breast with.  Can someone please give me some ideas of where to start?

There are a thousand ways to approach this, with everyone having their own preferred approaches. What I am attempting to give you here is one of the easiest and most effective methods that will get you started quickly, with less confusion.

What you need...

Anti-androgen: White Peony, Red Reishi, Finasteride (there are others).
If you have a normal range, male testosterone level, you will likely need to suppress it by using an anti-androgen. Use it daily to keep the level down. I personally have a Finasteride prescription but I know not everyone has one, and they may not be able to get one. The most popular and effective non-prescription AA’s on this forum are White Peony and Red Reishi Mushrooms. I do not have any experience with these, so I cannot make any recommendations as to brands or dosage. Ask around.

Estrogen source: You can go the traditional herbal route with Pueraria Mirifica or Fenugreek. There are many others but these top the list. However, there is often a problem with quality and dose. Frequently heard, “Is this a good brand?” “Am I taking enough or too much?” To simplify everything, I would recommend this cream. A reasonable schedule would be to use the cream for 28 days and then take 2 days off to reset your hormone receptors. This schedule varies widely from person to person. Some do 5-days on, 2-days off… others do a straight dosing schedule with no days off... ever.

https://www.amazon.com/HelloPharmacist-Natural-Bioidentical-Estrogen-Menopause/dp/B09ZBMJ14L/ref=sr_1_1?crid=398H94JPSJL0W&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.RguRgV1BLk5QcRZQHhast3v3SV_xmK1jqpivCOOFgkmCeOpBXmwq9ndfPQDmL6LV-Rm1c5voZLwDQ3eE1Tt9WA.VgXIYGl07fFr6xDHMntuylXsyMaeU7tPgFWed8ZGcZA&dib_tag=se&keywords=bi-est+5.0+-+estriol+%26+estradiol+cream&qid=1709925329&sprefix=bi-est%2Caps%2C139&sr=8-1

After you have established some growth and buds appear, add a progesterone source to your regimen. Look for a USP, bio-identical cream, such as this one. Here again, dosing schedules vary widely from person to person, some dosing only on their 2 off-days (on a 5//2 schedule), to others dosing daily. A moderate compromise would be to use it daily for one or two weeks at the beginning of the month. 20mg (one pump) is the usual dose.

https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_3?crid=144MPDPJCGH3R&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ofCOHW3l2CotKDqvTmzG_eP-_B3qJHp-GnqabqSIjUHQVkUzEErPSbwDsGaAWAdxqM7XRYG6UldKg2BNJ0BlL837PtoGYtKSHIfbgOH4UchltlKRWEHsWOTT7kvikhVDl0pejJ5dnUI-zAljdIh0Dg6FGtiXpvf60cf1BRs-_9CHQpcUeU7U6GcBofbwvhvI2sgoG2mf4OZsQTdP4WQ-lc14NXDT7ss3cT_bRvLI-dX1b7Hjy9NPdkf6k835nyUn_7DEebw4ycJ-2ANZL9a8EIFTiUV2zBDmwlZRBALY7io.L2BDR-06JOSe3NXVEq2xTefcsqBm7skt2y8Q-BEXQDI&dib_tag=se&keywords=estro+life+progesterone&qid=1709925606&rdc=1&sprefix=estro+life%2Caps%2C162&sr=8-3

If you start growing too much, just stop using the products. You may lose some of what you have but you could continue growing for a couple of weeks. Be prepared to live with what you have.

Karen  Heart

Hi Karen and thanks so much. I will plan on checking this regimen out and I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again ?

Karen,

You mentioned the 20mg dose for the PG cream.  What is your recommended dose for the E-cream?

The "Hello Pharmacist" brand contains 5mg per pump. The directions say "one or two pumps per day".

My advice is to always start low, to allow your body to adjust, and to see if you have any adverse reactions. 
So, one pump would be the starting dose and if you get results with one pump, maybe you don't need two?

PM me sometime. Would love to know how long it takes for you to start seeing or feeling results.

Karen  Heart

Thanks Karen. 

I’ve got to stop procrastinating and post my current/planned regime as my “program.”

Soon

Tiffany

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon