Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HOT AND SWEATY

There now thats got everyones attention, Big Grin

Wearing a Bra or a Bralete seems very hot work,

All I seem to do is sweat, but without odour now ???Rolleyes

Are there any cool Bras out there ?

Sfem mentioned underarmour shirts, are they cool or hot ?

Julie

I know there are at least two types of the underarmor. One is supposed to keep you warm, one is supposed to keep you cool. As for cool bras, I don't know of any. Even a demi-bra promotes warmth on the underside and outside of the boob. I find myself thinking it just takes getting used to.

When you start to grow boobs, it comes with the territory. A cami with a shelf bra is good for light support. As for the sweat without odor, would be nice though.

Sloggi seems the answer,

One arrived today , better fit and all nice and cool

Superb item

Julie

Hormones effect body odour, dramatically, for which I am so gratefull. I always hated male body odour.
Hot and sweaty,; yes bras are warm but you get used to it. As a chef, I work in a hot enviroment and you adapt. As a woman, the great advantage is choice; I cannot remember when I last wore trousers. My female employees come in, to work, in trousers or leggings, and complain about the heat! The last few days, after a bare legged summer, I am wearing stockings as I find tights too hot. Soon that will change; I might even drag out the trousers, at some stage! I just feel blessed, that I can dress for the conditions and a bra is just a minor irritation, in the great scheme of thingsSmileSmileSmileSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon