Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

BO can i do this (archive thread)

can i do this
November 2 2008 at 11:56 PM t46303 (Login t46303)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been taking herbs for 3 months now with some success and have been reading about bovine ovaries and was wondering if i can take both at the same time or not what could happen and all that or do i need to stop the herbs i'm thinking about the bo because there are other part i wouldn't mind cahnging a little

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: can i do this November 3 2008, 1:48 AM

Yes, you can take both BO and herbs. I've been on a program of BO, black cohosh, saw palmetto, and kelp for a number of months now. Last time I measured I had gained .5 inch.

Voluptua
(no login) Re: can i do this November 4 2008, 7:30 AM

There actually used to be a product that combined BO and herbs. It's no longer manufactured, but the point is that yes they can be combined, it's possible. It makes it hard to know what's working though.

Bailey
(no login) Re: can i do this November 9 2008, 7:49 AM

Are the herbs working for you? If so then leave things as they are. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon