Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple Sensitivity (archive thread)

Nipple Sensitivity
October 27 2008 at 4:16 AM JeannieGirl (Login JeannieGirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

Does nipple sensitivity happen automatically as your breast size increases or is there something special you did to have that happen. Mine aren't sensitive at all right now.

Thanks,
Jeannie

Author Reply

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Nipple Sensitivity October 27 2008, 8:51 AM

I can't say that HRT is responsible or not but I can say that my breasts are extremely sensitive now, especially my nipples.
The lightest touch sends me into the nether world. I can be brought to orgasm purely through breast/nipple stimulation.
And OMFG, it's heavenly.... :-)

If anyone touches my boobs they better be prepared to deal with it cause I'm not letting them stop what they started until it's all done and over with... ;-)

SE
(no login) Re: Nipple Sensitivity November 13 2008, 8:00 AM

They can get very sensitive during the process but I don't think there's any permanent efect like that.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Nipple Sensitivity November 13 2008, 5:58 PM

in your opinion.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Nipple Sensitivity November 13 2008, 11:31 PM

Been on NBE for over a year now and mine are still sensitive.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Nipple Sensitivity November 14 2008, 5:25 AM

well my tits are now permanent, MAJOR and primary erogenous zones for me.
I would rather someone would focus on giving me pleasure there than any other place.

Manyquestions
(no login) Specifics please November 18 2008, 3:13 PM

Could those of you who have achieved more sensitive nipples
please be more specific as to what you have been taking?
Thank you.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Nipple Sensitivity November 19 2008, 3:35 PM

estrogen and progesterone

I inject weekly. 40mg a week of estrogen for three weeks then on the 4th week 50mg of progesterone. The real deal, legit prescription..

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Nipple Sensitivity November 20 2008, 2:49 AM

Been on NBE for a year, just started on estrofem.

Question about nipple sensitivity
December 19 2008 at 3:56 PM Jim (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that drinking beer makes my nipples hyper sensitive?
If I drink 6 or 7 beers my nipples start buzzing deep into my boobs, it's so strong that it's hard to concentrate on anything else. It feels great, just really distracting.

Author Reply
Cyclops
(no login) Re: Question about nipple sensitivity December 22 2008, 8:05 AM

I can't say I've ever noticed that effect. Last time I drank 6 or 7 beers my head buzzed, but not my nipples.

Nipple sensitivity
April 5 2009 at 2:56 PM Nippleguy (no login)

I have taken fenugreek regularly and LOVE the nipple sensitivity that it provides. For some reason, however, my body just doesn't agree with fenugreek so I can't continue taking it. I also had an issue with the maple syrup odor it caused. I am wondering if there is any safe substitute that will provide the same effects in terms of nipple sensitivity. I don't care if my breasts grow or not, I just want the sensitivity I've come to enjoy with fenugreek. Thank you for offering any advice!

Author Reply
Charity
(no login) Re: Question about nipple sensitivity April 8 2009, 2:57 AM

I suggest to try some other herb that's high in phytoestrogens.

fennugreek
July 26 2009 at 6:39 PM rebecca2 (no login)

I take fennugreek, about 600mg per day to keep my nipples and breasts sensitive. It really seems to "wake up" my breasts making them tingle very often. I can't have much breast growth. As much as I'd like to add a cup size or two, it just isn't possible. I am worrying that fennugreek may be causing some breast growth though. Would anyone know what long term effects I may have from this dosage? Or, maybe someone knows of an alternative to help give me the sensitivity. Thank you!

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: fennugreek July 26 2009, 11:01 PM

You are on such a low dosage that I don't think you will have any noticeable breast growth from it. But tingles are a sign that something is going on there so just be observant. Tingle on!

lukeros
(Login lukeros) Re: fennugreek August 1 2009, 6:09 PM

i take like 6 a day
2 in the mor 2 at lunch and 2 before bed

rossmill
(Login rosmill) Re: fennugreek August 2 2009, 9:45 PM

fenugreek caused me nipple sensitivity. i thought it was only me!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon