Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Synthetic Progesterone??? (archive thread)

Progesterone???
August 24 2008 at 8:12 PM Allen/Ellen (Login ellen_g)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to my reading, four hormones together grow and develop boobs; estrogen, prolactin, HGH, and progesterone. We're all using some form of estrogen, most here massage (which induces prolactin production), HGH inducers can be taken or you can just exercise. Where do you get your progesterone? The easiest forms to get that I have found are either herbs or creams (all seem to use a phyto source, often soy). What has worked for you? Since progesterone is supposed to help boobs fill out and develop breast tissue (instead of just moving fat), it seems like a pretty important part. Am I wrong???

Author Reply

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Progesterone??? August 24 2008, 11:01 PM

I'm planning on asking my doctor for a scrip for injectable progesterone next time I am in.

Edit Message Delete Message

Chasin
(no login) Progesterone August 25 2008, 4:09 AM

Im like you, I thought you needed Progesterone for boobs. But I have been told not to use with Herbs. I have read that it stablizes your hormones,But which ones,male or female? I was using progesterone creme for massage until last week. I have not noticed a change either way. I did like the feeling I got frm the massage with the creme,and then with heating pad wraped around my breast. You can get the Progesterone creme at Wal-mart in the Vitamin section for about $12 if your interested. Im still learning also and trying different things. Tks for all information..

Chasin
(no login) Prog August 25 2008, 4:16 AM

I also read that it stablizes the hormones but if ur putting more estrogen in ur body,does it help the estrogen or which hormones? Im curious about all this also.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Progesterone??? October 24 2008, 11:29 PM

I got a prescription for progesterone.

I inject 4 times a month, once per week. So I do three injections (one each week) of estrogen which is 40mg/mL then on the 4th week I inject only progesterone which is 50mg/mL. That week I do not inject any estrogen.

The doctor told me that estrogen is good for overall, general feminization but it is not really the best thing for breast development.
You will get some breast development on estrogen but you need some progesterone too if you are really wanting boobies.

Which I do.

I can say that I have been injecting estrogen since Feb of this year and from the ribs down, the feminization has been fantastic beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I could not be more pleased. However, during that time frame of estrogen only (plus 200mg daily of Spironolactone) my boobies have been very, very slow to develop. A large part of the cause for that is probably due to my age, I'll be 48yro in three months.

Much younger people, in their 20's, should develop much better.

The doctor said progesterone is THE thing that will really get the boobies going. It's really a key element in the equation.
And the older you are, the more important it is.

Bottom line, ask your doctor. As with all medications, don't take risks and self medicate. Get the tests and get the proper doses and do it legal and safe..

jamie
(no login) Re: Progesterone??? October 24 2008, 11:39 PM

ahhh Dee

48 like me

seems untrue to me,
feel so young and filled with
possibilities

jamie x

EPO, PM, SPIRO, BC, & PROGESTERONE
June 22 2009 at 4:31 AM PRINCESS (Login princess_baby)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE...
IM NEW HERE...
IM A 19 YEAR OLD BLACK TRANSSEXUAL...
I HAVE A QUESTION...
RIGHT NOW IM TAKING 100MG OF SPIRONOLACTONE...
1000MG OF PUERARIA MIRIFICA...
50MCG OF BIRTH CONTROL...
3 EVENING PRIMROSE OIL A DAY...
AND IM RUBBING WALMART PROGESTERONE CREAM ON MY BREAST TWICE A DAY...
SHOULD I BE TAKING THE PROGESTERONE CREAM OR IS IT REVERSING THE EFFECTS OF THE OTHER PILLS I AM TAKING???

Author Reply
Unknown
(no login) E,P,S etc June 26 2009, 2:06 AM

Frm what I have read,progesterone should be used 10 days a month,but that was in Pill form. After reading about BC I decided not to go that route because of the Cirprotone (sp). Its Ok to take 200mg of Spiro,more than that does not help. PM,well thats a womens suggested amount. Ive read where some have taken up to 6dy,if you have the 500mg PM. I use to take EPO but switch to Flax Oil. It gives energy and has fish oil and is better than EPO. ALL this is from what Ive read and some I have tried.But im not suggesting that you change anything. This is just a comment for you to hopefully help. Ive tried alot of things to find what works for ME...

Tiff
(no login) Prog June 29 2009, 4:54 AM

I just read an article where Progesterone is recommended along with estrogens,so I figure if your taking the others then your right to take the Progesterone. I looked up Transgender HRT..www/jenellerose.com/Transexual_Advice.htm...Im always reading things when someone on here asks questions. I want to know. Tks for listing

PRINCESS
(Login princess_baby) Re: EPO, PM, SPIRO, BC, & PROGESTERONE June 29 2009, 8:41 PM

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT...
IT REALLY HELPED...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon