Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience with PM

Let me begin by telling everyone that my experiences with PM may not be anything like theirs, but I think that it’s SO important that all sides be heard, so that anyone faced with making their own decision will have the most amount of information possible to help them make that decision. I am also a 64 year old Male..

Before my Experience with with PM I was on 3 months of Testosterone Replacement Therapy. After 3 months of using a Prescribed Testosterone Gel Ointment, I found that my Libido and Interest of Growing Woman’s Breasts getting stronger and stronger.

While searching the Internet one day I came upon Breastnexus.com.

I started looking around, reading lots and lots of posts about the various ways that a Male could grow female breasts. I read about all of the ways that I could use Herbs. They seemed real complicated to me and I wasn’t so sure that I wanted to WORK THAT HARD to get my Female Breasts. Then I came across an SINGLE Herb named Pueraria Mirifica (PM). It was described as “the only way to go”. It was a single herb that I could take daily … I wouldn’t need anything else, and my wish to have Females Breasts would come true.

There were some warnings. Warnings that after I took it for awhile that I might be feeling SO GOOD, and my feminization going so well, that I would never want to turn back. That made me stop and think … I wasn’t fully committed to becoming a woman yet and that kinda scared me.

So I looked around some more and did some more reading. Everything that I read said that it wasn’t anything that would happen right away. It wasn’t like I was gonna taking PM for a couple of weeks and I’d be trapped. So it wasn’t sounding that bad.

I STOPPED TAKING MY TESTOSTERONE …. I DIDN’T WANT ONE TO WORK AGAINST THE OTHER.

I knew I was strong willed. My plan was to take my time …. Go real slow. And if anything was going on that I didn’t like I would JUST Stop. So I ordered 2 bottles of 100 Capsules …. 500 mg each.

September 9th, 2011 @ 4:30AM I took my 1st PM Capsule

It made me pee allot that first day … plus my ankles got swollen I suspect from the phtyoestrogen being in my body for the first time.

September 10, 2011
6:30 AM took 1 PM Capsule
6:30 PM took 1 PM Capsule

September 11, 2011
5:20 AM took 1 PM Capsule
7:20 PM took 1 PM Capsule

September 12, 2011
4:30 AM took 2 PM Capsules
5:00 PM took 1 PM Capsule

September 13, 2011
5:48 AM took 2 PM Capsules

So at this point I’m 5 Days into taking PM … My highest Dosage was 3 Capsules on Day 4 … On Day 5 I had only taken 2 Capsules. I swore that I was “feeling” things …. Maybe it was my imagination … who knows. My breasts felt fuller … I was feeling tender spots around my nipples. My logic was that there was something already going on while I was undergoing Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

A good Friend and I were talking about it all and she suggested that I stop using PM for few days and see what happens …. See if the things that I think are happening stop. Sounded like a Fair Plan to me.

Well that Plan was about to take an unsuspecting turn …..

So at this point, it’s getting into night time on September 13th and I’ve decided to stop taking PM for a few days to see what happens.

As I start approaching 12 hours since my last Capsule I’m starting to “WANT” one …. BUT … I had decided to give it a few days …. So I will.

I go to sleep around 9:00 PM …. That’s about 15 hours after my last Capsule. I’m “REALLY WANTING” a PM now … too bad, time to go to sleep.

September 14, 2011

I wake up just after midnight …. When I say wake up … it’s like I go from deep sleep to a WIDE AWAKENING in a Flash. I’m about 18 hours after my last PM.

The feelings that I am having is scary. I am extremely edgy, actually feeling anxiety. I honestly feel like a freaking junkie withdrawing from Heroine. At least how I imagine it would feel. I’m feeling so anxious it’s bordering on a panic attack. I’m actually wondering if I am going to have to tell my wife so I would have someone to talk to. Not good timing for something like that to happen.

I take an 800 mg Ibuprofin … they tend to make me relax.

I need to make the point here that I AM NOT AN ANXIOUS PERSON. I AM NOT PRONE TO ANXIETY ATTACKS. There have been one or two stressful times in my life that I have felt something like this but no way this intense …. this is not an everyday happening.

The Ibuprofin relaxes me and I fall back to sleep.

I wake up at 6:30 AM. Thank fully the un-easiness is passing. Let me tell you ... I've played with some pretty intense drugs in my younger days but 5 days of this PM was an ASS KICKER .... now it may only happen with me for some reason .... but it was REAL INTENSE. What would it have been like had I been taking PM longer. I don’t know …. Could have been the same … could have even been worse, better …. But I would not have wanted to find out.

It's definitely easier this morning than it was last night ... and I'm very grateful of that.”

I don’t take any PM all day …. around 2:00 PM I started to get a headache. I NEVER get headaches

September 15, 2011

Still no PM today … BUT THANK GOODNESS by the later part of the day I am feeling free and clear. It took just more than 48 hours without taking any to get here.

September 16, 2011

Slept damn good last night. I for sure never slept real good when taking PM. I’m also back into a real world …. Completely it feels like.

So that’s my Experiences with PM. I threw my two bottles out. I will never let another Capsule into my body. And honestly … if I knew that I could have gone through something like this after 5 days I would have NEVER taken the 1st Capsule.

I don’t know what the next step is …. Time will tell …..

And as always ….. YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY.

I have had similar feelings, but always put it down to fear of losing, what I saw as the hugely beneficial effects, of PM, through missing a dose. If oestrogen, is diagnostic of transsexualism, What does this experience say?

Hi Chrissie,

I'm not exactly sure of what you are trying to say. But if what you mean is that PM "freed" some transsexual feelings that were deep inside and by stopping PM I was experiencing a "fear" of those feelings being surpressed again, you are mistaken. If anything, the chemicals that were created in my body through the use of PM CREATED false feelings. Feelings of Eurporia, Eroticism, Well Being, Craving .... the same types of feelings that go along with types of Drug Dependencies or Addictions.

And again Chrissie .... Your Mileage May Vary .... it's not my intent to do anything other than share my experience. Without a "Controlled Lab Environment" that could actually measure all of the chemical reactions that go on in ones body when they take PM any "speculation" as to why I felt those things is merely that "A Speculation".

I know you put allot of credence in something like "oestrogen, is diagnostic of transsexualism" ..... using the same approach, my COGIATI is "-185" (that's a minus 185). It goes on to say "Your gender issues and expressions are more than mere play, and are a form of personal identity expression, but this is no indication of transsexualism. Indeed, all information suggests that the path of the transsexual is not one you should take, as it would almost certainly lead to severe unhappiness"

Personally I don't think it's as easy as ""oestrogen bieng a diagnostic tool for detecting transsexualism" .... nor is a COGIATI Test an "answer all".

I don't know what "chemical condition or imbalance was created" And without the help of a Lab to analyze what EXACTLY what was going on, I can only GUESS as to what the cause was.

But I can tell you this ..... it was real.

Karen.

(17-09-2011, 12:13 AM)karen Wrote:  ...

So that’s my Experiences with PM. I threw my two bottles out. I will never let another Capsule into my body. And honestly … if I knew that I could have gone through something like this after 5 days I would have NEVER taken the 1st Capsule.

I don’t know what the next step is …. Time will tell …..

And as always ….. YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY.

Does that mean PM or _any_ herbal or hormone capsule? I guess that leaves pumping, hypnosis or fugeddaboudit?

Karen,
I've only heard of one other person who had anxiety attacks and sleeping problems with PM, but at least you aren't alone in that respect. The person concerned also gave up on it.

FWIW, I used to get headaches if I went up onto a really high dose ( 3000mg a day) but I've found recently that I seem to have learned to tolerate it. I wonder if you took too much too soon, especially with your T issues anyway? However, as you say without full chemical analysis there is no way of really knowing what is going on and you have to take notice of what you believe your body is telling you.

(17-09-2011, 04:03 PM)bryony Wrote:  Does that mean PM or _any_ herbal or hormone capsule? I guess that leaves pumping, hypnosis or fugeddaboudit?

My experience is with PM only. Hopefully there are some Herb Experts out there that can answer your question.

Karen

I went on a break for the whole month of June, after years on hops and fenugreek. I stopped cold turkey, but I did not experience withdrawal symptoms. The only things I noticed were a progesterone peak and a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) peak, but they came and went, and after a month everything was back to normal.

I have at times stopped completely, for more than 3 weeks once. No withdrawal symptoms, no special headaches, no anxiety, no sleep issues. Just unhappiness at losing a little fullness after a few weeks. I'm sad to hear you had such a strong reaction to it.

It does sound like you are fairly sensitive to your body and have perhaps done some things with it that it may not have liked. Maybe it's payback...

Hi sfem,

Was the three weeks after PM, or after other herbs?

I was surprised to find puerarin increases dopamine directly:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=36473#pid36473
and I'd be surprised if someone can stop dopamine cold turkey without withdrawal symptoms.

The Trans world is not an easy space; add to that a concern, about the effects of substances and you are only compounding the problems. As people we are hugely driven by our hormones. I truly think, that, unless you have straddled, the gender divide, you will never, truly understand that. In every minutiae, of how we behave, we are creatures of our hormones. We can embrace or eschewe those results, but they can never be ignored. If oestrogen makes you feel bad, so be it; if it makes you feel good, why run away from it.
I am not here to advocate transsexulaism; I am more concerned with those, who tinker, at the edges, with potentialy disasterous consequences. I also worry about those, who cannot bring themselves, to confront, the reality, of who they are. This is a world, riddled with mental health problems, if I can save a poor soul from depression, or worse; that is good enough for me.
Perhaps I am fortunate, in being un-ambiguous, about, my status, but that status has only been acheived, through years and years of soul searching and the realisation, that with oestrogen, I am a far happier person.
I am well aware that there are those, who seek a middle way, who are ambiguous, about their status and, also, that to confront the reality, of being transsexual is an agonising process. Please, however, do not equate hormones, with recreational drugs: - different animal; passage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon