Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More than just Boobs, on PM

Today, I visited a dear friend, who has been going thruogh a torrid time. I have not seen her, for about 6 weeks [joys of being a resaurateur]. She commented, on how much more femanine, my body has become, emphasising the lower abdomen , hips and upper thighs, more than the boobs. Great, I am not kidding myself. PM really does far more, than give you boobs; it truly changes, who you are. Visiting her, up narrow lanes, made me realise that my spacial awareness and, the driving skills, that go with it are diminished. I really feel that I have acheived womanhood.

It's awesome when you see someone achieve a major goal in life. Way to go!

(18-10-2011, 10:56 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Today, I visited a dear friend, who has been going thruogh a torrid time. I have not seen her, for about 6 weeks [joys of being a resaurateur]. She commented, on how much more femanine, my body has become, emphasising the lower abdomen , hips and upper thighs, more than the boobs. Great, I am not kidding myself. PM really does far more, than give you boobs; it truly changes, who you are. Visiting her, up narrow lanes, made me realise that my spacial awareness and, the driving skills, that go with it are diminished. I really feel that I have acheived womanhood.

I realize this is a dumb question, what do you mean, " spacial awareness"?

(19-10-2011, 02:40 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  I realize this is a dumb question, what do you mean, " spacial awareness"?

I suspect it should be 'spatial awareness' - the ability to visualize and mentally manipulate 3 dimensional spaces and objects

Beverley

(19-10-2011, 02:46 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(19-10-2011, 02:40 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  I realize this is a dumb question, what do you mean, " spacial awareness"?

I suspect it should be 'spatial awareness' - the ability to visualize and mentally manipulate 3 dimensional spaces and objects

Beverley

Oh. Already had that ability... sometimes its difficult to understand the differences between male and female attributes since I always has female qualities before PM. (Something went wrong during puberty) :-/

omg, nvonline is back. and still spamming.

(19-10-2011, 08:04 PM)sfem Wrote:  omg, nvonline is back. and still spamming.

Is this a regular occurrance?

Beverley

Yes, damn his profit driven eyes.Still, its only a man.
Beverley, you are right, both on spelling and on definition. I could not negotiate other traffic, on country roads, with any confidence; it was like OMG, vehicle coming; mild panic. As a country raised girl, I had never experienced that, since my earliest days, behind the wheel.

(19-10-2011, 11:07 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Yes, damn his profit driven eyes.Still, its only a man.

Smile

(19-10-2011, 11:07 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Beverley, you are right, both on spelling and on definition. I could not negotiate other traffic, on country roads, with any confidence; it was like OMG, vehicle coming; mild panic. As a country raised girl, I had never experienced that, since my earliest days, behind the wheel.

Oddly enough I learned to fly gliders and I am a (lapsed) solo pilot. My 3D skills are excellent even now. My favourite instructor was a lesbian radiographer to emigrated to Australia with her girlfriend.

Cars and roads are trivial, aircraft are simple enough, powered boats are for simpletons and so I come next to the challenge of sailing.... were skill and judgement are needed. That is why I prefer flying a glider to a powered aircraft - with an engine, it is a trivial matter and the big fan on the front will drag you anywhere you want to go.

Beverley

Cars and roads are, per se, simple. The road, from Penmachno to Cwmpenmachno, is not, when it is busy and people drive, as if it is not! I have never glided, but sailed, most of my life. To harness the elements and use them, is a huge thrill; the moment, you cut the engine and let the wind take over, is a release, that is almost sublime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon