Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Too young? (archive thread)

Too young?
December 17 2008 at 11:15 PM sammy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. My name is sammy and I'm a 15 year old male. I want to grow breasts but I realize that I'm pretty young. But I'm almost certain that I'm compleatly done with puberty. So, am I to young to start?

Author Reply
allen/ellen
(Login ellen_g) Re: Too young? December 18 2008, 4:56 AM

I can not and will not tell you what to do with your body. From what I understand, the younger you start to feminize yourself, the better the results you can hope for. As a married guy who has tried this, I can tell you it's almost impossible to hide this from people you live with. That may be hard for you...

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Too young? January 5 2009, 8:05 AM

I think you're too young, from a psychological standpoint not from a medical one.

tgirl
(no login) hmmm.... January 6 2009, 10:28 PM

I'm no psychiatrist, I agree with the last poster, that you still have some time to think it over. This may be a fleeting moment for you. Even though you may feel you want it now. However, you may have been thinking of this for a long time? If so, before you do something, you may want to talk to a professional, either anonymously or in the open. There may be other underlying causes for you to want to do this. Case in point, I had a fellow tgirl who did take hormones (the good stuff) and did it for a while. After getting the results, her life didn't seem to go as good as she wanted and decide to change her life and had an operation to remove her breast so that she could get married to a woman...got the point?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon