Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Massage and Heat?

Massage and Heat?
January 14 2007 at 2:48 AM waxingmoon (Login waxingmoon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am curious. Someone mentioned in the main forum that heat to the breast could encourage growth. I wonder if this would be a good NBE tip for men. After all, breast tissue is breast tissue. If heat increases circulation and thus greater enzyme activity and fat deposition in a women's breast, why not the same in a man's breast.

I know one of my best weeks of growth was when I massaged and applied hot washcloth compresses several times throughout a weekend. I am going to try it again the next couple of days and see what happens.

Any of you guys try this yet?

waxingmoon

p.s. I realize I'm not a guy, but that single topic on this forum looked too lonely, so I thought I would start the ball rolling...

Author Reply

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massage and Heat? January 14 2007, 2:59 AM

Thanks!

I haven't tried heat as such but I know that when I wear a bra top, my boobs do look fuller - I think maybe it's because the top is keeping them warmer.

Vicky A
(Login VickyA) Re: Massage and Heat? January 14 2007, 12:27 PM

It seems logical that heat would work on male bodies as well as female bodies.

ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Art v. Science January 15 2007, 3:30 AM

After reading hundreds of postings by women, it seems clear to me that BE for women is more of an art than a science. No one knows what BE technique will work for which woman, with her particular body chemistry, hormonal balance, diet, etc. Maybe it is an art that is based upon science?

And now we men are starting to take these same techniques and trying them on ourselves. Noone can say what will work and what will not.

Several of the web sites that sell BE say that their product will work as well on men. At least one says that it will work better on men, and gave a couple of plausible reasons why. I have written to a couple of sellers that do not mention men, and they all responded that their product has worked wonderfully on men, that they have sold lots to men who all love it. One website has more than 100 male testimonials posted, many with photos.

But is there any truth to this? Or do they just want to sell more of their products?

Guys - the women have the advantage in that many other women have tried BE and have a lot of experience to share. All we men can do is to ask the women for advice and hope that what works for them will work for us also.

Vicky A
(Login VickyA) Science January 15 2007, 10:44 AM

When someone is ill, it is sometimes the case that doctors do not know how to cure the patient or which is the best or more appropriate treatment. Doctors may disagree about it, which is why it happens sometimes that a patient unsure about the treatment proposed for them asks for a second opinion. This does not mean that medicine isn't a science. The fact that doctors may have different approaches to the problem does not mean that they are not acting scientifically. And the fact that doctors do not know everything about every ailment does not make medicine an art rather than a science. The same applies to breast enhancement. We don't know all the answers, but the answers are all scientific whether we know them or not.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massage and Heat? January 16 2007, 12:11 AM

Hi ManyQuestions, which site has hundreds if testimonials and pictures of men? I'm thinking that anything that works that well for men, would work great for women too and be worth checking it out. Thanks --Sissy

ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: Massage and Heat? January 16 2007, 12:46 AM

http://www.natureday.com/faq/breast_enla...r_men.html

32 male testimonials, plus a few photos, on page 1 -- and there are six pages of male testimonials! 6 times 32 eauals roughly 200. They also have a large number of female testimonials. Have any members of the BE Forum tried it? I bet if we look through the BE Forum we could find out.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Wow January 17 2007, 3:25 AM

Some of those guys have nice ones. I would definately try this if I were a male wanting breast. I will keep this stuff in mind for myself later if I need it. --Sissy

Les
(no login) Re: Massage and Heat? January 17 2007, 8:09 AM

I am a transsexual. Natureday did not work for me. It's only effect was to make me gain weight.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massage and Heat? January 17 2007, 11:13 AM

Les, have you had success with any other product?

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Massage and Heat? January 17 2007, 9:27 PM

I can see why Natureday would make someone gain weight. It has a high amount of Saw palmetto in it, which is the worst supplement for weight gain, that's what they say, at least in women and I guess in men too.

B7red
(Login B7red) Re: Massage and Heat? January 18 2007, 4:05 AM

thanks for the idea

Anonymous
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: Massage and Heat? January 18 2007, 1:55 PM

I just saw a posting on a different Forum thread that the natureday photos might be faked. Who knows? Any testimonial or photo on a site that sells product must be viewed with skepticism. This is why I like this Forum - they are not selling anything!!

There is one site - I don't want to name it out of fear of being sued - that contains a testimonial so over the top that it has to be fake. That site is not like this one where anyone can post anything, and some joker might just post something crazy just to have fun - that clearly fake testimonial is there because the site owner wants it there. So I have to conclude that every other testimonial on the site is fake as well.

Les
(no login) Re: Massage and Heat? January 18 2007, 9:48 PM

To Sissy. I tried Natureday for 6 months but I have not tried anything else yet.

Les
(no login) Re: Massage and Heat? January 18 2007, 9:50 PM

There was one particular photo on the Natureday site which seemed very suspicious to me. It looked as though the breasts had been attached to the male body very artificially. It was only the one I noticed though.

Jim Gulyas
(Login oceanfish)
SENIOR MEMBER heat on the breasts June 18 2008, 3:21 AM

This advice is not only for the guys, but for girls as well. A heating pad, placed on your breasts, is excellent

for keeping the " tits " growing. I know mine are growing fast because of doing this, six inches in nine days, and still growing.

When women wear a bra, they are keeping the breasts warm, { when the breast skins are compressed } and that seems to make them grow.

Chasin
(no login) Heat July 4 2008, 4:22 AM

Humm,Ive got mine on now. Heat,well it feels good anyway,weather it helps or not remains to be seen. I will let you know,but I have read that it is suppose to help.

Heating Pad damage?
August 16 2008 at 5:47 AM Ronni (Login DreamSoDear)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell asleep on my heating pad, Breasts down. I was just off work and tired. The heating pad is a old one, so I had it on high to warm it up, it never got turned down. I am guessing I was asleep for a hour or so. I woke warm with slight Red Marks in my Skin below my Breasts, marking the edge of the Heating pad. that was Wednesday Morning, up till then my Breasts were responding very nicely, but now they just seem to not be anything. The Glands and such that were pretty prominent, have recieded. My Left Gland hurts and my Breasts seem to have gotten smaller, and lost some firmness. I doubled up on Herbs today, but no Burn or tingling came from that. Before I screwed up, I was getting great feelings from the Herbs. I had just had my first "Bounce" on a railroad track the night before, saw my first Cleavage, looking down my Tank Top to Brush my Teeth.

This all my be Parinoia, but I am more than a little freeked and depressed over this. Should I keep taking my Herbs and hope for the best?
Or should I stop for a week or two, to give things time to heal?
Massage Yes or no?
Is there something else I can/should do?
If I did damage my Breasts, can they heal themselves?
Have I blown my chance to have the Breasts I have always dreamed of?
If you don't know the answers, who can I ask?

I dropped my Herbs back down to one cap each for now, off to work....

Ronni
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon