Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

TB update (archive thread)

Update
August 16 2007 at 1:20 PM TB (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not posted in a long time , lots of other things going on. I am and have been on testosterone replacement therapy for 8 months now. A possible side effect is gynecomastia. My breasts are still really full C cups (small D's). I rub Progesterone cream from Walmart on them once or twice a week. They have maintained their size but seem to be getting a little pointier. I am happy with the results. I am hoping any excess testosterone will continue the "gynecomastia effect" and hope the progesterone cream will guide the hormones concerned to where I want them. I wear only really loose T-shirts in the summer but with winter coming up will be able to wear bras again. My areola's are 2 inches across but the nipples are still small. I may start "manually" working on them next (suction pump). I have not measured myself in a long time, I can tell when I lay on my side they are no smaller because of the way one lays on the other. I can definitely arouse myself by playing with my breasts. They are big and I still love them. I have not taken any phyto-estrogens for a long time but may start again just to see what happens. Good Luck. HI FENNEL!!

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Hi TB!!! August 16 2007, 5:50 PM

Great to hear that you are doing well!

Anon
(no login) Welcome back! August 17 2007, 2:09 AM

It's good to hear you're doing quite well. I know you were shooting for the full D, but you still did a remarkable job. I'm sorry that you don't wear bra's in the summer... that would be part of the enjoyment. I could see how your 'girls' would attract attention, but on the other hand, you have an obvious answer. Just point and say, "I know women who aren't this big and need support." But I like Fall better than summer too.

Tell me, what do you think caused your aereola's to get so big?? That is awesome. On the 007b site, and this other board, women were really depressed about their big aereola's. One took a half hour to confess to her boyfriend about their size; she was afraid he would dump her. Whether big or small they are terrific. And the fact you got yours so large is awesome!

Please stay in touch. there are a bunch of people on this board who would enjoy your insight since you have been 'growing' the longest.

Davilee
(no login) I dont think Ive met ya,TB... August 17 2007, 2:34 AM

Hmmmm....Why in the world would anybody be ashamed of large areola??!
Thats odd. Really, Why? What is there to be ashamed of?They should be proud,because some women dont have very big areolas at all.
I want to develop large ones also.I think they would feel so great if they were big and wide.
Mine are 1 1/4" wide,I just measured because they seem to be growing wider finally.Mine are conical due to vac pumping.
I think that when the breasts start filling out then the areolas will start getting bigger along with them,...they have to stretch out along with the skin.
Its just like women that get implants,their areolas suddenly are all stretched out really wide and look really tense.

Most recommendations say not to apply Prog. directly to the breast because it may cause degeneration.

Edit Message Delete Message

TB
(no login) Re: Update August 17 2007, 1:32 PM

You may have misread, I am happy with my aereolas I would like them a little bit bigger. I would like fatter nipples though. The progesterone cream helped me out the most. My situation is different than most as I have a pituitary gland problem and must use testosterone externally to prevent osteoporosis. I "enhanced" my gynecomastia with phyto-estrogens and found that fenugreek ,soy isoflavones and milk thistle combined with progesterone cream rubbed once a day had the greatest effect. Testosterone replacement therapy has a potential side effect of gynecomastia as the excess testosterone is converted into estrogen. I continue to use progesterone theorizing that any excess estrogen may migrate to my breasts and be used there. Progesterone in men also helps maintain a healthy prostate gland. I really fill up a C cup and like the "Fruit of the Loom" flannel bras. Wearing a bra makes my breasts more pronounced so I only wear one when I wear a shirt on top of my T-shirt. Most of my breasts growth happened in the last year and I had a started with a small B and ended with a large C. They get in the way a lot and that is fun. They are big enough that I have to lift them to wash underneath so getting them all soapy and slippery is fun. If they were this big when I was younger I could have pulled off titty-f@cking but those days are past as I am happily married. My wife has no problem with my breasts. I did go down on my wife wearing a bra and that was a highly arousing experience as I though "I feel like a lesbian", which lead to "I feel like a girl" which in the end worked out really well for both of us. I am in touch with all aspects of myself and am pretty much where I want to be. I am not interested any any other types of bodily femiization. My breasts are enough for me.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Update August 20 2007, 9:44 PM

Oh hey,TB,I was just commenting on what Anon said...not you.
Thats great about your growth,I take all the things you do and a lot more ..at different times....I like to alternate things so my system doesnt get used to any certain herb.
Im into experimenting with potential good herbs....I try it and keep notes and then comment on it to everyone...
Yah,Im trying to figure out some way herbally to see any areola or nipple increases.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) PS August 21 2007, 9:09 AM

Oh yeah...yes,I look forward to having my breasts get in the way also
I think that the feeling of heavyness on my chest and them swaying and moving around will be so great.
Then my nipples will really get stimulated rubbing around....I'll need a bra also then,just to control the sensations and the movement too when needed.
I'll just start with a good sports bra. Its not thick enough to hide my nips though.hehehe

Update
July 9 2008 at 3:11 PM TB (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI FENNEL!! I have not posted here in a long time but just wanted to say my breasts are a little over a D cup and have filled out greatly. When I lay sideways one will lay on the other and there is about a 3 inch diameter area where they touch. They feel great. The only thing I do now is about ever 3 weeks or so I apply progesterone cream with a long massage. My wife doesn't mind. I finally found a bra that works great. No support wires all cotton. I love my breasts and they are so huge I do have to be discrete with what I wear. I have noticed that some women notice them, guys are oblivious. I have actually gotten some smiles (weird, huh?). They are permanent and if you do not want them or think they will go away then do not pursue this. Mine are here for good, they feel great. I am still happily married (22 years now). That's all.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) YAY!!!!! July 9 2008, 9:06 PM

OMG it is so nice to see you come by for a visit! I have missed you so very much around here. It's not the same without you and your lovely sense of humour. I hope you are well and that you are happy.

BIG hug from Fennel

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Update July 10 2008, 11:15 AM

omg, I hope I can get there one day...

Shoe49
(Login Shoe49) TB - Program? July 11 2008, 12:52 AM

TB - I'm new around here, but the growth you describe is phenomenal! If you don't mind, what program were you following? Thanks!

Boobs wanted
(no login) Any chance of a pic? July 16 2008, 3:55 AM

Hi, your progress is inspiring, I was wondering if you would share a pic or email one. I would love see your breasts.

Davilee
(Login Davata) wowee... July 16 2008, 6:07 AM

Geez,TB.....Thats awesome!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon