Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

breastforms & bras (archive thread)

breastforms or real weight
October 26 2007 at 12:52 PM Anon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone on another site only briefly mentioned what it felt like to have heaviness from B, and C breastforms being inserted at a bra fitting. (Also for those lucky few with real weight up there too!) Has anyone tried this for a longer period of time and can give some insight to people who have never experienced the weight up there? Does it feel strange? Does the weight wear you down over the course of the day? Are you impaired with certain daily functions or activities? Even the seatbelt of a car? I heard that the bra will not ride up when reaching up for objects too. But are there any annoyances that you could do without out??

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: breastforms or real weight October 26 2007, 9:44 PM

I used to wear the silicone inserts, was 32A-B naturally and about 32C-D with them in. I would advise buying a non wired bra with a little bit of padding, cutting a slit where the padding meets the lining and putting the silicone in there to keep away from the skin otherwise it makes you sweat! You can then wear a nice non-padded push-up bra over the top to give shape. This also stops them moving about, stops anything riding up, prevents them falling out if you lean forwards and avoids embarassment if you get strictly searched at a club. Otherwise if you have a bit of boob to start and get the reasonably small silicone pads with a shelf inside you can use with a push-up bra to give maximum cleavage. Put the silicone really low down, almost below the natural boob and then use your hand to scoop the natural boob out of the top of the cup so that the whole real boob is used for cleavage and the silicone isn't visible. Most silicone pads come with a nipple shape on the front for a natural look. Now I use Brava I get more in swelling than I used to get in silicone and that feels more wobbly but I feel really uncomfortable if I can feel any boob movement when I move and it makes me worry about sagging. Another thing you could try is a water bra (called Atlantis in the UK), they give you about 1.5 cupsizes in like a water ballon inside, in some of them this is removable which is best as the balloon will be damaged in the washing machine so you either need to remove it or handwash only.

Anon
(no login) Re: breastforms or real weight October 27 2007, 5:02 AM

Hi Louise,

I think I mis-stated my questions by rambling on too long. But you did answer the one about the inserts. And a great suggestion on the water bra. If I see one I may try it. I guess I am concerned about the feel from going from flat to having breast weight. Since breast growth is something that can't be reversed, I am very concerned what it feels like to have something up front. And actually your natural size is PERFECT in two ways. First, a B or nearly B, is a beautiful cup size for most women. And second, it seems like most males with full gynecomastia are A and B cups. So you are a perfect choice to comment on the feel and pysche of having breasts of this size. It certainly would be nice to get a real firm idea what this really means to someone who never had this big a chest.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: breastforms or real weight October 27 2007, 5:40 AM

Why not post it on the Brava forum (we all get huge water-filled swelling), on a 32 band size a D cup isn't huge in terms of cc volume so doesn't contain much weight. (I did pick up a 32C water bra though and it weighed about as much as a cup of tea, including the mug!) I think you'd have to be more like an F for it to start giving you back problems as say a 38D would be a bigger weight but on a 38 frame you probably have bigger, stronger shoulders to carry it.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: breastforms or real weight October 27 2007, 8:01 AM

Hiya,gals...Im a 32 band size...
Well,I'm not real big yet but I'll tell ya I feel them when I move around.
We all pay close attention to our boobs constantly,so of course we are going to notice sensations more than some other women.
I mean,unless they are gigantic to begin with, then they dont have much choice BUT to notice the weight.

I'd say its such a gradual increase in mass,that you wont really know how different you feel.Well, thats not entirely true..its just that after awhile you will forget what it feels like to be flatchested.Thats the way I'm going.

I mean,I *know* I have mass on my chest now,mainly due to the fact that I'm always massaging or touching them and lifting them up,but besides that,I have developed so quick in the last 4 months that I feel every change in weight to them now.....I know when they are swelled from fluid retention,because they are much firmer and slightly bigger and they dont move hardly at all when I bounce down the stairs or run.They also feel achey and "full",at those times.
My chest(rib cage)width isnt very big anyway,so my boobage is filling out my chest area fairly well,and they are growing closer together between them,so I feel them move around more when I'm lying down on my side.
Running is quite the chore now,as Ive gained over 10 pounds since first of Aug. and my muscle has diminished somewhat,,,So I dont do that much anyway.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: breastforms or real weight October 27 2007, 8:18 AM

Oh yeah annoyances......Yes, seat belts suck and I cant stand to wear my nice work bib overalls anymore because the front shifts up and down as I walk around and rubs right on my nipples.
I'm all for nipple rubbing usually,but thats not nice rubbing at all.
The material is too stiff and rough.
I sound like a whiner....hahaha

Oh,and I bump my breasts into things when Im doing jobs around the home,like leaning over things and such.....that wakes you up real fast,when the nips wack into something hard or something pushes your nipple and areola back into your breast.

Well,for me thats really not so annoying, I like that type of sensation.
I was just thinking of something that you may find annoying.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

alan
(Login braslip) Try this link November 2 2007, 2:35 PM

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

Buy some breast forms here and get a Pocketed Bra to hold the form. I did this and wore them off and on for about a week. You get use to the weight but not the fact that you bump into everything.
Seat belt is interesting, as is trying to lie on your stomach.
Alan

Anon
(no login) Re: breastforms or real weight November 3 2007, 2:46 AM

<< I mean,I *know* I have mass on my chest now,mainly due to the fact that I'm always massaging or touching them and lifting them up,but besides that,I have developed so quick in the last 4 months that I feel every change in weight to them now.....I know when they are swelled from fluid retention,because they are much firmer and slightly bigger and they don't move hardly at all when I bounce down the stairs or run.They also feel achey and "full",at those times.
My chest(rib cage)width isn't very big anyway,so my boobage is filling out my chest area fairly well,and they are growing closer together between them,so I feel them move around more when I'm lying down on my side.
Running is quite the chore now,as Ive gained over 10 pounds since first of Aug. and my muscle has diminished somewhat,,,So I dont do that much anyway. >>

Hey Davilee,
Your paragraph above make me think of a question. It sounds like you are experiencing a male cycle. If so then you are should be noticing this each month. AND if this is similar to a females natural cycle, then you should b able to determine WHEN is the best time to use prog creme.

I am on the estrogen herbs you and Fennel mentioned earlier, but I want to do two more things.
1) When and how long should I take a break from the E herbs?
2) When and how long should I take the Prog creme? I was going to do two weeks this time.

I envy you... you got weight! Have you checked your cup size yet? Are beyond AA and into the A cup?

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: breastforms or real weight November 7 2007, 8:12 PM

Errr..whats a "male" cycle??
I've never had such a thing in my life,as far as I know.
My testo has always been waaay low.I have always barely had any libido at all.....AND now its non-existant,fairly much.
The only cycle I have is that now I have a stronger hormone cycle related to estrogen/progesterone....I've always had some sort of thing that was closer to female cycle symptoms...I've talked it to death,so I'm not going to reiterate.

My weight gain is from eating a lot more along with my P-Ests.
I'm **trying** to gain weight its my goal right now.
Weight gain on purpose.Its just much easier with the P-ests now.
I'm a body type that,I can hardly gain any weight or accumulate fat.
My body puts the fats in the same places as a womans body **typically* does.
I noticed that some males have a hard time with the weight gain as they tend to gain right on their belly areas and middle.

I'm not sure how much weight I've put on in my boobage zone,it actually has to be a couple of pounds,as I have a lot more mass there now.

As far as the Prog.,I think we've discussed that enough that you should be able to decide about it already,Eh?

I take mine all the time now. Except I skip days that are away from my cycle period.The Prog shouldnt interfere with any estrogenic activity going on caused by phytotherapys. IF you were taking biosetrogens like Estradiol then I could see being a bit more concerned with it.

If it concerns you to take it continuously then,just take it for two weeks.
You may want to

Anyone know
August 6 2007 at 9:22 AM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to figure out ladies jeans size?

I found sites with dress size calculators but none for jeans/pants...

I can't frigging stand these stupid male cut pants, they are uncomfortable as hell and don't fit right anyway.
My ass sure isn't the same anymore, and I need to wear them up higher like women do vs men who wear them "hanging off their ass".. I assume womens jeans are made a little differently because I've read that women's waists are 3" higher than a male.
The pair of jeans I have now *may* be women's but I'm not sure, the tags were cut out and they were on a bargain table at the grocery store. The reason I think they may be is just because there were a lot of women pawing through them and putting them in their carts.

If I pull them up higher on my waist than what I would normally do it seems they fit pretty well and they don't annoy me nearly as much. I can't stand wearing my jeans low, it's like trying to walk around in a mini skirt because it restricts my movements so much. Pulled up I can actually move about.
Only drawback to wearing them like that is is that it makes my ass more noticeable.
It's actually starting to freak me out a little because it's really looking like a woman's ass now.
That's all I need, people staring at my ass..

Oh well. I still need some good women's jeans, probably some with a little stretch to them.
Any hints on sizing? And any recommendations on brand/style?

Author Reply
gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone know August 6 2007, 10:42 AM

Hi Mortitia, here is some info on dress sizing:

http://www.diverswarehouse.co.uk/dw-size.htm

http://www.transgender.utvinternet.com/size.htm

I personally would recommend boot cut, as they are the most flattering,if i was you id work out your size, then watch really cheap jeans on ebay and buy a few different kinds, then when you know which style suits you go shopping and buy a good pair after.

Good luck hunSmile

Davilee
(no login) yah... tell me about it... August 7 2007, 12:34 PM

Ive been getting so tired of mens clothes ,because they have never fit me properly and its getting moreso now as i go along.
My natural waist is very high and I have been thinking seriously of starting to buy womens clothes.....ive been so dumb..I shouldve been doing it a long time ago.
Its so damn funny trying to wear mens pants...the waistband..to get it to my actual waist I have to pull them up so high and gather up the waist so much that I look like an idiot.
I hate belts or confining things anyway...so my pants just slide down and stop at my butt because it sticks out so much now.
Im always pulling them up...it sucks.
We should talk about this some more.
I think that I'll start wearing skirts...HAHAHA!...stretchy and loose and less confining...yeah!!

so my jeans are not fitting right anymore
March 5 2008 at 7:26 AM riven_one (Login riven_one)

Hmm....

Maybe something is really going on here. Never has been an issue before. Been wearing mens levis all my life and have been told that I have a "nice ass". Now they just don't fit the same :-)

Might be time to try the women's jeans.

Author Reply

Morticia aka Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: so my jeans are not fitting right anymore March 6 2008, 1:03 AM

welcome to the club, sis. ;-)

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: so my jeans are not fitting right anymore March 16 2008, 7:34 AM

Got told by a (female) friend of my wife that i "looked really good" as if I had done something to improve myself. The only thing I could think of is that the BO/PO must be making some kind of changes that are not obvious to me, but may be to others. I've also noticed that people are "looking" at me. Very interesting.....

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: so my jeans are not fitting right anymore March 16 2008, 7:35 AM

And yes, my pants are not fitting right anymore. Have noticed this on my dress pants as well as my jeans.

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) How long...? May 31 2008, 5:04 AM

How far along in your program were you when you noticed this??

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) How long...? May 31 2008, 5:06 AM

How far along in your program were you when you noticed this??

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: so my jeans are not fitting right anymore May 31 2008, 5:54 AM

Goodness..... i'd say a good 4-5 months. I've been on NBE for about 6 months now total. I haven't been able to find a style of ladies jeans that I like so i'm still plugging along in my old men's levis, but the seat is a lot tighter than it used to be. The ladies jeans I tried fit a lot better. I know my butt is bigger because i've lost 20 pounds, and am obviously much thinner when I look in the mirror, but my jeans are tighter!!! LOL.....

A lil off topic question.
February 1 2008 at 2:50 AM Lost Sheep (Login thebreastman)

I dont know how many of us are attempting to feminize, and beginning to change underwear styles, but I am curious to know preferences among those on the board of brands of panties as far as fit, holding the "guys" in place over a day without them falling out the leg opening, and staying up over the hips without falling off. I bought some Hanes For Her Sport Bikinis the other day and so far, they are fabulous. Tips on other lingerie and undergarments? Bras? Have fun with the topic!!

Breast wishes!!!

Author Reply

Tinhorse
(Login tinhorse) Re: A lil off topic question. February 1 2008, 4:21 AM

I agree. I actually find most to be very comfortable.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A lil off topic question. February 1 2008, 8:14 PM

I'm a biological female so can't help with what you describe but myself and Davi Lee and I think someone else got into an underwear debate on another thread a few months ago - try putting some underwear-related words into the search to see if you can find it.

Lost Sheep
(Login thebreastman) Re: A lil off topic question. February 3 2008, 2:52 AM

Thanks Louise. Did that, and found a few results. Its tough finding panties with a little wider gusset so that they dont constantly fall out one side or the other. These Hanes Sporty Bikinis are wonderful though. Size 7 fits perfect and havent fallen out yet.....been wearing several different pair this week....no issues to date....I really like them.

deleted
(Login traceytparker) undies!! February 4 2008, 4:50 AM

OOhhh good! A subject I know sumpthin about!!

I been wearin ladies dainties for like twenty years! As far as keepin the "package" under control the thing to look for is what material the undies are made of! Stretchy material is the best! Like lycra/spandex or cotton/spandex or stretch lace! I just picked up a pretty lilac boyshort of stretch lace and it keeps em in check perfect!! And I also just got a cotton thong that does the job too!! And I assure ya I have no small package!!

Before however I always had problems with it or parts of "it" fallin out the leg openings!! Not as much anymore though!! I think the makers are onto us girls and doin their best to accomidate!! Seems like it anyways!! Which is WAY COOL!!

Anyways I hope this helps!!

- - Tracey Tee!!

need help with bras
July 31 2009 at 3:15 PM bobman1 (Login boobman1)

I need help choosing a bra that the straps don't show through my shirt on the shoulders and back. My nipples are somewhat sensative and a bra helps stop the rubbing on them and resulting irritation. I have been trying to wear a cotton sports type or t shirt type bra, but the straps and adjustment clips show through- especially through polo type shirts.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: need help with bras July 31 2009, 10:33 PM

All bras show through thin fabrics, especially in the back. I think you might like a camisole with a built in shelf bra instead, because it wouldn't look as if you wore a bra. Choose a skintone rather than white to make it less visible through white materials. Here is an example:

http://www.barenecessities.com/product.aspx?pf_id=PanacheB001_6DB&source=nextag&term=PanacheB001_6DB&acode=IMIFR100&lb=20&cm_mmc=NXTG-_-Daywear-_-PanacheB001_6DB-_-NA

Zenster
(Login Zenster) Re:- need help with bras July 31 2009, 10:57 PM

Hi
Go for the sports bra make sure it has wide straps but you have to wear a "Proper" shirt thats quite baggy not tight and darker coloured shirts are better than light coloured

boobman1
(Login boobman1) Thanks August 1 2009, 8:17 AM

Thanks to both of you. I will check these out. I'm just starting on this journey, so I have some things to learn. Unfortunately, my wife is not at the point where I can discuss it with her. But, she seems interested in my little bit of growth that came from seemingly nowhere.

lukeros
(Login lukeros) Re: need help with bras August 1 2009, 1:05 PM

what did she say?

boobman1
(Login boobman1) what she said was.... August 1 2009, 6:31 PM

As she has noticed changes in my breasts, which I really wasn't at first trying to grow, she has made remarks like, I hope people in the public don't see these and she has asked why they are growing. The only thing I had been taking, and not for breast growth, was Flaxseed Oil. I researced and have determined that part of the growth is the gyno thing. I explained that to her. She said that she hopes they don't get any larger. I have decided on nbe b/c I don't want saggy old man boobs. She is not wanting to talk about this. So, I am covertly starting on the nbe regimine. I will post starting photos later today.

boobman1
(Login boobman1) one more thing. August 1 2009, 6:34 PM

One more thing. I actually like the way my breasts are looking. My goal is to be able to nicely fill a B cup. That may change, but thats it for now. I think if the process happen too fast, it will really freak her out.
BTW, she is 55 and gowing through menapause.

what is your favorite bra?
June 6 2007 at 8:17 PM
stefanie (Login stefanie_ss)

im looking for a bra, especially for shaping.

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 7 2007, 2:28 PM

Ha! Good question.

I don't know,But I have a couple of soft cup bras that I really like. They're both B cups since I can't get A cups in my size. Although they're B cups, I almost fill them but I need to grow somemore to really fill them.
I didn't know you needed a bra for shaping them. I guess I finally understand the reason why young girls,that are starting to grow need something called a "training Bra". I always thought it was to get the girls used to wearing one. Ha! how dumb is that!

Blu-Jay

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: what is your favorite bra? June 7 2007, 4:48 PM

hi,answered u on main pageSmile

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 7 2007, 5:25 PM

@bj

I can say that in my case, a bra makes a difference.
There's a lot of fat to the sides, maybe more so than a normal female would have.
It's not concentrated just on the front of my chest, it sort of wraps around the sides.
A bra forces everything forward and makes them highly noticeable.
There's no way I could wear a regular bra and not be noticed now.
In most cases, women aren't trying to hide their tits, they want them noticed so
a womans bra is dual purpose, to provide support and to enhance for maximum visual impact.

I can't wear a standard bra, yet. I still have a long way to go yet.
For now, I have to continue the lie and appear in public as "male"... Sad
I do see that before long I'm going to have to purchase a sports type bra to keep them "undercover".. For now...

All in good time though. The reconstruction of Rome is underway though.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 7 2007, 6:55 PM

Thanks for the info. Moonstruck! Do you wear your bra everyday? I don't, but I try to as often as I can.
When I wear mine,I kind of reach under my arms and sort of pull the stuff forward towards the cups. It actually makes me look like I got a pair of tits. Is that what you do, try and shift the fat into the cups? Basicly one would be training the boobs to grow outwards. that's why I never understood the term "Training Bra" and exactly why girls needed to wear them. I always believed that when the girls boobs grow they naturaly grow outwards,and when they become humongous cowabungas they need a bra for support. Well, thats exaggerating but you get the idea. :-]

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 7 2007, 7:44 PM

No, I don't wear it all that often, mainly because it really doesn't fit that well.
It's sort of comfortable in a way, I like the "hugg" feel it gives you.
But I don't fill the cups up properly and it is sort of slack in places so there's a little extra cloth there.

I really would like to get a proper fitting bra. I remember many years ago I had this really cute little bra that closed in the front, it was really easy to put on , it really fit my little titties then and LOOKED nice. God I loved that little bra. LITTLE being the key word here.
I'm 70lbs bigger now and there's just no way, it won't even go around my chest anymore. Sad

BTW, off topic. I'm sitting here taking a pain break. Plucking face hair out today. Ouch.
I had a fair amount of electrolysis back about 18 years ago so there's not much left on the lip and chin but ONE is enough to cause me mental anguish and grief. I'll pluck them by hand a few times to get used to the pain and train them for plucking, like my legs and torso, so that in the not to distant future I can use the epilator on my face too. I've also started to sneak it off of the arms too.
Sadly, my arms and hands are hairy like a monkey and if I just take it all off at once people WILL notice the difference, I know because I did exactly that once before and it caused alarm for some friends and family. So I'm sneaking it off slowly and hopefully it will get finer like the hair on my legs has.. The hair on my legs is so fine now that you can barely see it unless you look real close. It went from horse hair to spiderweb thickness. From a few feet away it's impossible to see any at all. That's all from about 4 months of constant epilation.
If I can get the same going on with the face/neck area then I can get by until I can afford laser.
I really want to begin laser before this year is out. But I need $$$$ to do that.
Well, back to the pain factory...
Pluck! Ouch! Pluck! Ouch! Pluck! Ouch!

anan man
(no login) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 8 2007, 2:47 AM

I mentioned the Gilligan O'Malley 40A or 38A bras that are wonderful for the price, comfort and colors that would certainly be the hands down second place favorite. Third place is too distant to think about. But the number one favorite??

This one: The Wonderbra Model 7880. Unfortunately it only comes in a couple colors, but this is by far the best. It fits snugly and solidly. It is like being hugged all day. I would love to see Moonstruck try this one; I know his hormones would go in hyperdrive when he fastens this on.

http://www.barenecessities.com/Wonderbra...ch,38A.htm

Alien Sheep
(Login moonstruck61) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 8 2007, 3:49 AM

he? his?

Blu-Jay
(no login) Bras June 8 2007, 7:15 AM

Yeah, I like the ones that close in the front too,just because they're easier to put on. One of the ones I have and like the best out of the two, is a T back style that closes in the front.It's not anything fancy,it's just plain white with satin like cups. The cups are still a little loose but I really like the comfort.I can't wait to fit in it properly. I ordered it from enchantresshosiery.com
They used to have a pretty good selection but lately they only carry about 5 styles and they're nothing to write home about. They still do have a great selection of pantyhose that fit really great.Specially for some of us larger sizes. (Full figured gurls) :-o

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: what is your favorite bra? June 8 2007, 7:17 AM

hahaha!!

This is a hoot!

I went to look at that wonderbra, oh and how I would love sooooo much to have one but,
there's one small problem. My chest.

I went to a bra size calculator and put my measurements in and it tells me I'm a 42D

AHAHAHAHA!!! No way!!

Ok, here's my measurements as of 2 minutes ago ago.

band - 38
over nips - 43
above tits - 39

If I pull the tape tighter over my nips down to 42" it tells me I'm a C cup. I say, no way.
I'm a A and it's a pointy pair of A's.. They aren't rounding out yet. The problem is, there's fat under my arms that's throwing the calculations off. I would say that I'm probably an actual 42A..

The only thing they have in 42A is this,
http://www.barenecessities.com/Glamorise...,size,.htm
and I wouldn't mind having that but it only comes in black. I would like to have one in black but also one in neutral tan color and one in white.

My problem is that women with a band size like mine usually have mongo giant whoppers, it's rare that you see a woman with the same size frame as me with little girly tits which is about what I have.

That's ok though. All in good time. We'll see in a few months how it goes. I've upped my BO dosage a little and about to place an order for more to make sure I stay in the BO game for at least the rest of this year.

I've decided that I'm just going to keep moving forward and I'll deal with it as it happens.

Oh, I posted some pics of what I look like after the electrolysis (back in 1990-1991) and what I look like after I plucked ALL my facial hair out today with tweezers. Oh yeah, ouch.

looks like i need to grow at least another inch....
June 4 2007 at 2:57 PM
stefanie (Login stefanie_ss)

looks like i need to grow at least another inch before i can buy a bra. according to a breast size calculator, i am a 38A. or am i wrong?

my band is 86.36cm = 34"
bust is 93.98cm = 37"

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 3:09 PM

I don't think you need to grow another inche to buy a 38A cup bra. I think another inche would make you a B cup.

Blu-Jay

Blu-Jay
(no login) P.S June 4 2007, 3:18 PM

Be carefull using those bra size calculators,They were made for Bio. women! Us guys develope differently than they do. So in most cases they don't work well for us bio.males.

Blu-Jay

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 3:23 PM

thanks blue-jay. just so damn confusing. no wonder most women don't wear bras that fit.

maybe i should just go gat fitted Smile

Blu-Jay
(no login) Bra Sizes For Men June 4 2007, 3:46 PM

We had talked about this a while back in another thread and Fennel Fairy Found this:
http://www.breast-enlargement-men.com/br...ormen.html

Another one is: http://crossdresser2.blogspot.com/
This one has some tips from a cross dresser that help.

Fennel
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 5:30 PM

In general, bra charts seldom work for biological males and the equivalent thereof. The male body has larger pectoral muscles and a more triangular upper body which means a wider "upper rib cage" measurement even without breasts. I saw some dude on the Bountiful Breast site's testimonial page who measured 40B or something but he wouldn't be able to fill even an A-cup in terms of "cup filling material". This is why bra charts doesn't work in some cases, but not ALL cases. It depends on how feminine/masculine the upper body is built.

Stephanie, you look like you'd fit into an A-cup. I say get a bra in that size and try if it fits you.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 6:12 PM

It also depends on where the charts are from.
The chart that I tried had U.S sizes and U.K sizes . Using the same measurements,the same chart, I ended up with two different sizes. in the US I'm an A Cup, in the UK I'm a B cup and both of these sizes had the same band measurements. Go Figure!

Blu-Jay

stefanie
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 7:15 PM

thanks FF and BJ. trouble is, on most sites that i have been to, 38 bras start at b cups Sad

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 7:33 PM

Yes, the measurement calculators online don't work for me either.
I have a significant amount of titty fat on my sides, like in the underarm area.
That causes a larger measurement and throws the calculators off.
In Biochix most of their breast is up front with a *little* on the sides/underarm area.
Not always the case with DIYchix, at least not in my case.
IF that side flesh was up front, I would have some nice plump, round B's.
Actually, I would guess I'm really just barely an A.
My whole upper body is thickening up though, I have a pretty good spare tire but I've noticed that
my pants are much looser now while my thighs and legs are getting more plump and fleshy like BioChix.
What's happening is that the fat that I already have, in the wrong place, is being redistributed into the right places.
Mostly. I don't know why it's putting so much under my arms though.
It IS changing the general appearance and shape of my body though, like my upper body used to be shaped more like
/ / . . \ \ that but now it's becoming more like / /\ . . /\ \
Sorry for the crude graphics I hope you can see what I mean there.
Anyway, I can see that this is going to take a long time. There's an entire body that pretty much has to be rebuilt here,
it's all in the wrong shape. The reconstruction of Rome is underway..

stefanie
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 7:46 PM

you are too funny, moon....lol.

i'm just a little gurl though, not too much fat to move around.

i measure, 37/30/36.

thinking about getting a waist cincher Smile

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 10:11 PM

I used to have a 29" waist and there wasn't an ounce of fat on my body, back 20 years ago when I weighed 135lbs.
But I have a broken spine that's full of titanium rods and bolts now, arthritis, scoliosis and all sorts of other miseries.
Last year I got up to 215lbs and a 42" waist. Now I'm about 210 but my waist has gone down to 38".. So the weight is still there but it's moved to new locations. The past 10 years have been very unkind to my body and because of extreme pain and lack of mobility, I put on about 70lbs. I need badly to lose it. I'm not an obese waddling tub of pig lard but I'm not svelte and trim like I used to be, back when I could half-ass pass.

However, having this extra body fat may provide me with a slight advantage, as typically, females have more body fat than males and that's what my body needs to feminize itself. So those spare pounds may (hopefully) shift to the right places and round me out properly and give me a softer, more feminine appearance. It's never going to be perfect because of all the years of testosterone damage that have been done but I think that *maybe* I may be able to do ok in the body dept. I'm going to work to loose some weight but I don't want to loose all of it because it helps hide some of the clunky frame underneath and smooth out some of the otherwise sharp angles.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 4 2007, 10:29 PM

Yes, when most of us guys get fatter with age
we become more apple shaped, Females have more of a pear shape to them. Most of the time when they age thier bottoms & hips get larger and their top halves remain small.

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 5 2007, 6:48 PM

One common complaint I have seen is that TG/TS girls don't usually do well in the hip department.
For some reason that I haven't yet uncovered, our hips just don't seem to widen out to female proportions very well.
That's why "pumping" is so popular. It's also extremely dangerous. I won't be going there! I have enough problems as it is.

But, outside of the hips, the rest of our bodies can, with a little luck achieve some pretty decent results.
Boobs seem to be the easiest body part to enhance, from what I've read.

We shall see. In my case it's way too early to tell yet.. I've still got a long way to go.

I'm going to start a new program. "Peddling for P***y" (mine) ..
I have a bike and I can ride it. It's not easy but I can do it.
So each day I'm going to peddle some pounds away and during my ride I'm going to
stop at the store and buy a lottery ticket for $1. I may get lucky and win.
I may not. Probably won't. But if you don't play, you can NOT win.
So if I do win, I'm going to set aside the money to do everything and start on it.
First up, laser. Second, fix the hairline in front. Then, FFS.. And so on..

If I really win a big lottery pot, I leave this country and start a new life. I want to live in the country or the woods away from people and I would prefer to do it in another country. But, that's just me dreaming. I don't expect I'll ever win, the only people that ever win are scumbags that burn up all their winnings in bars and on drugs then 2 years later they are on the street destitute and whining.. Not me though.. I have a goal and I KNOW what I would do if I won..

So, I'll just keep "Peddling for P***y" (mine)..... ;-)

Fennel
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 5 2007, 7:34 PM

The male pelvic bone is narrow and the female is wide. I was at an archeological dig once and there was a school class there looking. There was some comparing of skeletons there and info on the difference between a male and a female skeleton. One of the archeologists asked the kids if anyone knew why the females have a wider pelvis. A little boy said "It's so it's easier for her to carry all the groceries" :-)

Anyway, I wish you luck with the lottery Moonstruck.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 5 2007, 8:57 PM

Ahahhhahaha!!

Yes, I remember that well. Back in the day, before these damn plastic bags (aka ghetto flowers),
you used to get your groceries in a brown PAPER bag. And I have vivid memories of women with a bag of groceries propped on the hip while she wrestles with keys and kids with her free arm, hair askew and all flustered...
Yes, I remember that well.. I always was envious of them. I would have been more than happy to trade places with them even in their moments of distress.. Oh that brings back some memories from long ago..

Blu-Jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 5 2007, 10:18 PM

O.K What is pumping?
A while ago I read a fitness article that was all about body sculpting and how to improve the appearance of certain areas. There, people could write in and ask questions. It just so happens someone asked about making their hips and butt bigger because they didn't like how small they were. I asume, that this person could have been a TG girl because everyone else wanted know how to make their hips and asses smaller. Well, the exercise was called "squats". The way it is done is, one has to stand with feet shoulder width apart,put a weight on their shoulders and start doing sort of a deep knee bend motion.At gyms they have machines that simulate the squat.those machines isolate that area more and make the exercise a little easier. It works by building the muscles there. It won't change the bone structure but make the hips and ass appear larger.

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 5 2007, 11:03 PM

"Pumping" is where a bunch of TG's have a "Pump Party" in someone's apartment and they inject industrial silicon into various parts of their bodies to try to get the figure they want. It's totally illegal and very dangerous. A lot of girls have DIED from doing this.
And even if it doesn't kill you on the spot, you've got silicon free in your body, that's a BAD thing..

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 6 2007, 7:19 AM

Oh my God!That's awfull! Do they have any idea what they are doing to themselves. That is some bad stuff. I used to work with that stuff alot and You should read the warning labels on it. I used it to repair my leaky fish tank once,needless to say what happened to my fish!
Anyways, there has to be other methodes that can be used safely.

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 6 2007, 8:47 AM

I have several tubes of fuser oil laying around here. It's pure silicon oil, I would guess it's about 140w as far as oil goes.
It's much thicker than honey. And it's STICKEY.. And impossible to wash off your hands. You just have to let it wear off which takes about 2 days. It's nasty stuff. I have a massive industrial copier and an equally monstrous laser printer that I service myself so I buy the stuff online. It's dirt cheap. I would suspect this is the same stuff they are using.
OMFG... I can't imagine injecting this stuff into your body. That's just begging for some freakish weird things to happen to you.
Uh uh, no way..

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 6 2007, 1:46 PM

Hey StefSS, posted over here, wanted to make sure you caught this message. Anyway, not sure if you have tried this but, use a heating pad whenever you can, 20 minutes at a time, after massages. Heat raises the hormone prolactin, which helps place fat and growth in the breast area. Also another good testerone blocker is pumpkin seed oil, which may also give you extra oil to make fat in the breasts. And watch for a men's postrate formulated supplement, which contains Sp, stinging nettle, pyguem and pumpkin seed oil. Anything that a man would take to stop the inflammation of the postrate gland would be good as a testerone blocker. Sorry if this is repeated info for you. Take Care!

Blu-Jay
(no login) Silicon June 6 2007, 3:01 PM

The silicon I used, is also an industrial silicon made by DOW CHEM.It is used as a sealant and has a very strong vinegar smell to it. When it dried,it was like a soft rubber like compound.It also is bitch to get off of your hands. I don't know if this is the stuff that they use, but it's crazy if they do. I know there are some non acidic silicon sealents available that can be used in the food industry. Maybe! that's what they use! Not that it's any safer to use for that purpose. Here is some trivial info. Dow Chemicals were the ones that made the first silicon breast implants and I think they still do. :-/

Blu-Jay

moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: looks like i need to grow at least another inch.... June 6 2007, 9:37 PM

I've read that it's the silicon oil they use but I may be wrong.
It's very thick stuff but it does not ever evaporate, dry out or harden in anyway. I've heard the term "Silicone is forever".. Well, that would be a good description of this stuff. I know you can warm the stuff up and it gets thinner then gets very thick when it cools down. I've had to use large syringes to inject the stuff into the works of laser printers and copiers. You have to get the stuff up to around 100f to do it or it just won't flow through the syringe, period. Inside the copier it's heated up to around 400f and it gets thin like water.

It's very similar to the silicone fluid they used in breast implants. I've seen the real stuff and they look and act the same. The call this stuff I have "fuser oil" because it's used as a lubricant in the fusing process of copiers and laser printers. It's not really "oil" as in motor oil but shares many of the same properties.

It's nasty stuff. I can imagine that if you were to inject it into the body, it would just sit there, being too thick to ooze around much, and the molecules too large to pass through tissue. From what I've read on it, the body simply doesn't know what to do with it, it can't understand the chemical composition of it, it's TOO alien to the body. After some time, the body finally decides that the stuff is BAD and tries to reject it but nothing in your system can take the silicone molecules apart and pass them out of your body the way stuff normally would go.

I've seen many news reports of women having horrible health problems from their legit silicone implants. Still, they preferred the silicone because it felt more natural than saline implants (salt water).

I haven't done this but I can well imagine, fill a baggie with salt water and fill another with silicone fusing "oil" then play squeeze the titty with them and I assure you which one you would pick as feeling closer to how a tit feels when squeezed.

I saw a documentary on TV the other day about some girl getting implants, the doctor was very sensitive about making sure that the natural look was preserved, she didn't want to look like a phony hooker, IE Pamela Anderson, she just wanted to get back a little of her youthful look that she lost because of feeding a few kids when she was young. They offered her two options, one was a reduction that would have left a lot of very nasty scars, the other was augmentation that would leave a small scar underneath that would rarely be seen by anyone and would likely fade away really nicely. She took option two.
And the results were really pretty good. She was very happy and felt a lot better about herself afterwards.

Thing is, the doc has to know his stuff and you have to know that the have implants that are various shapes and sizes that can gently enhance what you naturally have. Sadly though, a lot of girls go for the extreme and over do it and end up with obviously phony looking tits. I think it's horrible.
I much prefer a woman with natural breasts. And I actually prefer women with smaller breasts, I just sort of like that look, much nicer than big old floppy knee knockers that look like hell when they get older. Smaller tits stay nice and youthful looking all through life. I do like looking at bit tits, and I sometimes fantasize about having a pair of whoppers myself, but just for fun. I really wouldn't want huge tits even if I could have them. But they do make for nice eye candy. But, big tits just aren't my cup of tea.

If you like big tits, there's a movie you should see, "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" by Russ Meyer. Go to mininova.org and enter that in their search and download it via bittorrent. You'll get to feast you eyes on some BAD girls with BIG tits..

anon man
(no login) Looking for a 38A? June 8 2007, 2:34 AM

Try the Gilligan O'Malley line at Target. It is not bad for the price and they come in 40A too.They also have many styles and colors; not just the "ugly" one style and color. Comfort is good too, and the strap adjustments are in the front on some of the models. But there are several 38A's out there. Also Playtex makes some but they are all soft cup. The Gilligan ones are underwire. Good luck in your search and keep us posted!

Six months now
January 2 2009 at 2:39 PM Rene (Login Rene58)

It has now been six months since I started on the basic regimen of herbs that many have mentioned on this site. While I was initially very flat chested, I have had some growth so that I fill out a 38A. I have had some sensitivity and irritation when wearing tighter shirts. Additionally, my weight has remained relatively constant, but most of my jeans (size 36) appear to be getting looser in the waist and tighter below the hips.

I would appreciate any suggestions on clothing that may be a more comfortagle fit, but not noticeably feminine woudl be appreciated.

Thanks.

Author Reply
tgirl
(no login) Re: Six months now January 6 2009, 10:33 PM

See a professional...get some hormones (legally). I did. But see a professional first..it safer and it helps.

Tiff
(no login) Clothes January 31 2009, 2:45 PM

I have the same problem about clothes not fitting in the waist. My jeans are hard to find,I did find a pair at Old Navy that look like regular jeans and kinda streach. They do have a lower waist though,but fit better. Size 6,yes im a short person. Just grab a pair and try them to find ur size. Womens clothes come in regular numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,

tgirl
(no login) Re: Six months now February 2 2009, 5:50 AM

There are lots of newer designer clothes that are alittle more baggy so that your seat isn't as restricted. Don't know how conservative your lifestyle is, but that should work. Otherwise just stay with stretch material and do a couple of squats and that should work out some of the tightness around the hips.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Six months now February 2 2009, 7:09 AM

My ass has definitely grown, and some boobs as well. My jeans fit me a lot tighter now. The wife thinks that this is good, so I have no complaints.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon