Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol LIQUID-Rocket Fuel

I have been using for 3 months, pm from the uk company and very pleased indeed,

However after a few messages from Breast Quest thought ainterol liquid worth a go as have always been a fan of sublingual liquid use or liquid herbs in general as I feel efficacy is better,

Within day 3 of used aerola plumps out within hours of used and the small montomery glands go from hardlye viewable too pronounced white spots,

This simply does not happen with capsule use , Rolleyes

So now using both capsules and liquid,

The taste once you get used too it is ok, but try in water or milk,

Its strong stuff,

Julie

what is ainterol liquid? are you referring to the ainterol extract?

IS this what you are talking about? How long does a 30ml bottle last?

http://www.ainterol.co.uk/products/Puera...l.oz).html

Beverley

(24-09-2011, 09:56 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  IS this what you are talking about? How long does a 30ml bottle last?

http://www.ainterol.co.uk/products/Puera...l.oz).html

Beverley

Good question - I was just looking at the dosage - they say 120-240mg per dose ( per day), so if we say 200mg on average, that means the 30ml bottle ought to last just over 150days. However since it should be denser than water, in fact it will be slightly less than that, so say something like 120 days?

What they don't say though is how much active ingredient there is per mg compared to the capsules. Since most folks take two or three times the recommended capsule dose, if this works on the same basis, it ought to mean a bottle of liquid actually only lasts about 6-8 weeks.

Actually its rather misleading because you dont get to compair apple with apples.

They do say that the 30ml is equiv to 30K mg of non-diluted Pueraria Mirifica Extract, If this means 30K mg of root = 30g
I've heard most people taking 2000mg - 3000mg in capsule form. So to take the same amount in the liqiud would only be 10 - 15 days worth.

What itsn't clear, is the liquid form is taken up by the body more efficiently (ablet quicker) than the capsule form and theirfor require less. Not all of the root in the capsule form is taken up by the body, you have loss from non absorbtion, if the loss is is less when in liquid form then in theory you would need as much in liquid form to get the same results.

Looking at the recommended daily doese (1000mg in capsule form, 240mg in liquid form) it would appear as the liquid form is absorbed 4x easier than in capsule form. As this daily rate is normally rated for women, for men the daily dose is normally doubled so I would expect around 40 - 60 days supply outr of the one bottle.

I will try and work some projections out,

Liquids sublingual are always abosrbed faster and too a far higher degree, than root forms in capsules either standardised or generic,

I take Grapeseed powder pure in water for inflammatory problems its effect is instant and powerful dissolved in water, you can feel the rush in seconds,

But if I take capsules it does not work,

Julie

Hi Julie,

I'm afraid PM is an exception, among others like hops and fenugreek. Scientists who work on PM add liver extracts to their cell cultures, for enzymes that make the more estrogenic deoxymiroestrol from miroestrol.

The studies without some contribution of the liver see no effect of PM. You actually want PM to get to the liver asap.

"Hi Julie,

I'm afraid PM is an exception, among others like hops and fenugreek. Scientists who work on PM add liver extracts to their cell cultures, for enzymes that make the more estrogenic deoxymiroestrol from miroestrol.

The studies without some contribution of the liver see no effect of PM. You actually want PM to get to the liver asap."

so everybody,
i was thinking about what Isabelle said. it makes sense. i´m now in doubt how i should use the extract. if you all could share your experiences it would be great!

L.

I'm pretty sure that 'sub-lingual (under the tongue)' is part of the gastro-intestinal system, so a large proportion of the blood that flows through the mouth lining and absorbs the extract, will also flow through the liver, it is, after all, the first point of entry for toxins to our system.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon