Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

T levels can cause gender disphoria on partial fem Male Brains ?

well i am thinking after reading all the above finally found where the hell i fit in...enjoy being male,do not want to transition, but have always wanted and felt breasts were missing and should be there...no an overly masculine male but not femme either...have been on and off with fg,sp and rc over last couple years,have about an a cup but some is due to fat, but increasigly sensitive nipples....after a 3-4 week break, started fg again several days ago, woke up this am with strong ache in chest and nipples itching incredibly....yesterday took the plunge and ordered 1 bottle of pm...just to see....one added twist to me is that i am a divorced gay male who did not come out till 3 years ago.....so good to see that wanting to be in middle is not as screwed up as i thought i was

sfem,
I'm sure you are right about those in denial to themselves.
That is one thing that, although I can understand at a theoretical level, I find odd on a personal basis. If anyone ought to have been uncomfortable with this self knowledge, I should have... Not only did I have a strict Baptist upbringing - church 3 times on Sundays and couple of times at least during the week and no social life outside the church community, but also I went to 'boys only' schools from the age of 7 until I left school at 18. Yet my active cross-dressing started when I was 12 or so and never ever felt wrong to me - sure I had to keep it well and truly hidden, but it didn't feel wrong even though it ran contrary to everything I was brought up to believe was right, natural, normal, whatever.
I can but think that it has something to do with what I've said before about the male-female spectrum and where we naturally are on it. It seems to me that the paper that this thread was originally based on has a lot going for it in terms of that idea as well.

Sfem

Its EVOLUTION not revolution, welcome too the 3rd species,

We are Evolutionarys , Rolleyes

Julie

Love the ideas of both evolution and revolution. I wonder what the mating call of the People in the Middle will sound like. A shemale seduction ritual?

My upbringing was similar to Pansy Mae's, although catholic. Anyone else?

I still don't understand my boobie greed, though. With my cogiati score of 20, my brain sex is just over the middle. So I should be happy with small boobs, which is what I have.

Yet I see myself as an old fashioned phallic woman. Today's phallic woman is like MydreamisGcup, with natural H's and UK size 6 jeans. I want the natural H's too, and a wasp waist and UK size 18 jeans to boot Big Grin

My therapist chalks it up to a projection of sexual desire. She expects my breasts may grow a little larger, but not much. And that I will lose interest after I reach that size. Yet I keep seeing those curves that exist only in fetish shops. Am I the only one?

I was raised presbyterian...spent the last 25 years in an Evangelical Quaker church....even was Sunday mornng worship leader...but now this gay male that wants to be more feminine with boobs.....who would a figuredSmile

i also have to add that my nipples are itching like crazy this morning...have been very erect for almost year now...cannot wait for my pm

Isabelle,

Yey I had a 20 too, welcome aboard,

We could be

MTF, hetrosexual, autogeniphillic Transsexuals,

Julie

(26-09-2011, 09:54 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  I still don't understand my boobie greed, though. With my cogiati score of 20, my brain sex is just over the middle. So I should be happy with small boobs, which is what I have.

My cogiati score was 280 - that is the sort of trouble I am in....

Beverley

Hi Julie,

Interesting thought. Once the score is even slightly above 0, it spells TS, regardless of bra size? Or is boobie greed more related to autogynephilia? I can go totally over the top: teardrop G-strings, feathers and stuff...

And Beverley,

That is a very big difference indeed. I still wonder how you moved so fast so quickly. Ten years ago, my cogiati score was 25 or so.

(26-09-2011, 01:22 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  And Beverley,

That is a very big difference indeed. I still wonder how you moved so fast so quickly. Ten years ago, my cogiati score was 25 or so.

Two years ago, before I started PM I scored 70 on the cogiati. After the best part of a year on PM/SP or FG/SP/RC my score is up. Is it really that surprising?

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon