Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Breast buds (archive thread)

Breast buds
April 26 2009 at 9:37 PM cheryl1989 (Login Cheryl1989)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, just a quick question, do breast buds get larger and how long do they remain. As i am having alot of discomfort and have had to stop using my noogleberry as it hurts when i use it. My breast buds have got larger over the last few weeks and they are softer but are still very tender. The good news is my nipple and areola have started to even out and the swelling has started to go, but they are so much larger and look a little strange and seem too large for my chest at the moment. Thanks everyone. x

Author Reply
Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Breast buds April 28 2009, 3:40 PM

Are they larger than the pics you sent me? I bet sleeping on your stomach is out lol.

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Breast buds April 28 2009, 4:08 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you if you find yourself touching your boobs all the time and do you wonder what it's going to be like when they grow to a point when they protrude out 2+ inches and there will be NOTHING you can do about it.
The thoughts you have now about what it will be like are going to change to thoughts of how do i deal with this now that it's done. Kinda scary and exiting at the same time eh?

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Breast buds April 28 2009, 8:39 PM

Hi Lee, yes my breast buds have got larger and very tender and quite painful sometimes, they also feel softer and i have started to get abit of jiggle when i walk or shake. Im very happy with how things are going at the moment and i am trying to tell people that i am starting to get breasts as i dont want to have to hide them all the time if i can, so i feel very prepered for whats happening and to be honest, im growing breasts to make me complete and happy not for any sexual reasons, i feel they just should be there and there not yet but im doing very well. Good luck. x

Bud question
December 8 2008 at 5:52 PM Jim (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have resumed my quest but much slower than my original effort. My breasts have rounded out nicely giving me an idea as to how they will cover my chest. My question is this, what might happen if the bud starts to develop (the little hard nodule behind the nipple) and I stop taking all the herbs.
Will it continue it's mission or just stop growing and remain hard and painful?

Author Reply

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Bud question December 15 2008, 8:10 AM

If you stop taking herbs the growth is likely to stop. Why would you want to stop taking them anyway?

Jim
(no login) Re: Bud question December 18 2008, 1:13 AM

Scared I guess, I understand what the "trap" or "blackhole" is now.
I feel my boobs growing, see them growing and get a little over spooked.
The hard part (the trap) is that is feels good. The really hard part is that I am
known for wearing white t-shirts to work everyday, not to mention I manage a large lumber operation.
Just dunno what to do, the trap.....
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon