Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

What to expect from using BO

What to expect from using BO
February 11 2009 at 9:30 PM cheryl1989 (Login Cheryl1989)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, i am just starting my long desire to be more feminine and grow breasts, i have decided to use BO and a breast pump.Has anyone had good results from using BO and what can i expect when i use it. Is there any side effects and is it possible to grow large breasts from using it. Any advice would be great, thank you.

Author Reply
T
(no login) BO February 13 2009, 3:25 AM

Well ive been on BO for alittle while and my skin is softer and my body is changing. Have to find different jeans. No side effects. I just ordered 3 more bottles tonite. Its a slow change so dont think it will be overnite

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What to expect from using BO February 13 2009, 5:03 PM

I'd also suggest you take an anti-androgen such as saw palmetto to control T. Also, some brands of BO simply do nothing. If you don't start seeing signs of "something" happening soon consider another brand of BO. I just threw out some ineffective BO.

As for me, i've been taking BO for about a year now. My butt has grown noticeably bigger, my fat has redistributed, my legs look more feminine, and of course the boobs have grown. Also, i'm much more "weepy" now, I find myself tearing up at anything emotional. Just like a girl LOL.......

There are some other herbs that are complementary to BO, such as black cohosh. I'd suggest you read this forum to get some ideas of some additional things you can try.

Good luck!

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: What to expect from using BO February 13 2009, 6:11 PM

Thanks everyone, all you advice is very welcome as this has been a very long desire of mine and i want to do it right.Is BB a good product to use i know it is expensive and i know not to believe what they say on there website but i have made my first order with them now and i hope i havent wasted my money. I feel im rushing into things abit. Thanks Cheryl

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What to expect from using BO February 21 2009, 1:51 AM

I started on BB and boy is it expensive. It does seem to be a good product though. If they would lower the price to something more reasonable I think that they would sell a lot more of it. But I digress.

I think you can pretty much equal what you get with BB using over the counter BO and a few other helpful herbs, and save a lot of money in the process.

As with anything else some people are more receptive to BO than others. For me it's taken a year on it to get results. I'm probably a small A cup now. You can read stories from other people here that started on BO and had spectacular, immediate results.

Anyway, best of luck!

Tiff
(no login) BO February 21 2009, 2:25 AM

Ive been on BO for awhile and ordered 3 more bottles,just received. Maybe not on long enough yet. Im like "riven" may have to use for a year to get results but I know my Jeans dont fit anymore,from the diet and BO the body had changed somewhat. Womens jeans fit better. Im like everyone wqnting things faster,but I keep trying.I do like the firmness of my breast and the softness of the skin. So just to let you know,things are working but SLOW. Hang in there and good luck

So how much BO???
August 14 2008 at 2:50 AM Allen/Ellen (Login ellen_g)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of trying bovine ovary. My question regards doseage. I'm sure it should be more than the suggested supplemental dose for a female. So if you have used BO, how much did you use, how much do/did you weigh, and what kind of results did you get?

Author Reply
Sylviatob
(Login Sylviatob) How Much August 14 2008, 3:02 PM

Ellen, before I started my transition, I was on B.O. for about 5 months. The product was Bountiful Breasts. I "think" each capsule contained 500 mg. of B.O.(this was 5 years ago, and I'm recalling from memory). The normal dosage for a genetic female was 3 caps/day. For a male though, they recommended 3 times that amount( or 9 caps/day ). I really did experience breast growth, which I first noticed towards the end of month 2. After 5 months I would say I gained about 2/3 cup size. I stopped using the caps when I finally realized that 1 bottle only lasted 10 days(90 capsules per bottle), and at $54.00/bottle, I just could not justify the expense......as full hormone therapy for a transwoman cost only about $45-$60/month. I stopped using Bountiful Breast and started full hormone therapy, after 5 months. Hope that helps. Smile

Edit Message Delete Message

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: So how much BO??? August 15 2008, 12:40 AM

i'm taking between 9-12 150mg tabs daily (3 tabs several times a day) along with several saw palmetto tabs, and kelp pills for the iodine (boosts thyroid supposedly). Started on BB but like the person above me could not afford it. It did work. Tried PO for several months but did not any results from that. About 6 weeks ago I switched back to BO. So just on the entire time i've taken BO i'd say i've gotten about 8 months behind me and gained 1.5 inches. From when I switched back onto BO about a 6 weeks ago i've already gained .5 inch. Supposedly your mother's size is an indication of what you might be able to achieve. My mother's size was an ordinary A cup but both of my grandmothers had whoppers. I did not seem to inherit the whopper gene unfortunately, but i'm satisfied with what i've gotten so far. I arrived at my current dose by upping it until I started getting a consistent burning, tingling feeling most of the time.

Honestly the biggest change i've seen is in my nipples. They still look the same as before (no bigger) but when they are stimulated they are exactly like female nipples, very hard and pointy (it is hard to explain but when it happens to you you will know what i'm talking about). Also, my legs are looking more feminine, my butt has grown, and fat has redistributed. I also seem to be losing some muscle mass.

Orgasms are different too. Used to be the O was centered mainly on the hardware. Now it is more of a full pelvic/body experience. Also hard to explain but I think it is a lot more like a female O. Others have described this feeling as well and have likened it to what females feel. It is a quite nice feeling/experience.

Chasin
(no login) BO August 15 2008, 4:14 AM

Wow,that much? I just got mine and didnt kn how much either. Guess I better order more or find a store where to buy. I got off internet. Does anyone know if I can buy at health store? I got 200mg bottle. Guess I can ck this weekend. Guess I can space it out until I get more Tks for the info

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: So how much BO??? August 15 2008, 5:35 AM

Everyone is different. IMO you need to be taking enough so that you can feel the tingles, etc. For you it might be less than what I need. I tried the lower dosages and nothing happened, so I needed higher dosages. The good news is that BO is a lot cheaper than BB.

Chasin
(no login) BO August 16 2008, 12:40 AM

Tks,I will take 3 ady until I can get more. Just to start,dont feel anything,but it took almost a week just to get these. I did get alittle tingle or sting today. Seems like that comes and goes everyday. So im probably doing right but need to increase the BO...Tks for info

Allen/Ellen
(Login ellen_g) riven-one August 16 2008, 2:10 AM

If you don't mind, how much do you weigh? I ask only because it effects medication dosages. Knowing how many you take, compared to your weight will give me an idea of where to start. BTW, thanks for responding in the first place.

Chasin
(no login) BO & Weight August 16 2008, 3:46 AM

I dont know if ur asking me,but I weigh 145# only 5'2 and on diet to loose my little stomach,the rest is in good shape but working on fiminizing. Want more,so I started BO to get the shape. I take alot more herbs also,3 times a day. I really enjoy the information that evryone gives TKS

Allen/Ellen
(no login) Chasin August 16 2008, 3:58 AM

I'm asking anybody who is using or has used BO. The more people decide to share, the more accurate a picture I can get regarding dosage. Thanks.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: So how much BO??? August 16 2008, 6:15 AM

180 lbs.

Chasin
(no login) BO August 16 2008, 2:57 PM

Im like you,trying to figure how much,so I take 3 a day until others come in,I ordered 4 more bottles last nite,200mg Raw Ovarian. But like Ive said,I take other herbs also,just trying to get the shape. I dont know if things go by weight. Im still learning and reading with you. I really enjoy this forum,it has been helpful to me tks everyone.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon