Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

What do they feel like? (archive thread)

What do they feel like?
September 5 2008 at 3:04 AM Lee (Login Boobswanted)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried herbs and Prog. cream for about 10 days and got cold feet.
My nipples became sensitive and my boobs starting rounding out. They continued to tingle for about a week after stopping the herbs.
Now I am considering resuming the herbs. Maybe someone can answer a few questions as I ponder this life changing decision.
I wear breast forms every chance I get in order to see what it is like carrying them around, what I don't know is how they will FEEL.
I read of some that love them sexually and some that are always concerned about pains and such.
Can anyone here tell how it FEELS to have female breasts?

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What do they feel like? September 5 2008, 7:19 AM

Well, I don't yet have whoppers, but maybe I can convey some information.

The first thing you've already experienced. The nipple sensitivity, and the tingling and itching.

Next, they start to round out on the sides, and your upper arms hit them from time to time.

At some point you look down and see two boobs with a valley in between them on a formerly flat chest. It is a quite interesting view. You realize that they need to be shaved. You're past the point of no return here.

During this process you tend to grope yourself from time to time to measure progress, and for fun (it feels good). You feel like a pervert doing this, but you can't stop. You also look in the mirror after a shower to gauge progress.

You look at women's bra sizing charts, measure, and get disappointed.

Eventually they begin to be visible under your shirts. You sometimes feel a jiggle when you move. You can no longer wear tight t-shirts, or go shirtless, without risking questions. It is obvious when you are cold.

You are still disappointed after measuring and looking at bra sizing charts.

During all of this the nipples are hyper sensitive. A shiver and I can cut glass with them. And they feel to the external touch just like aroused female nipples with the added bonus that you get to experience the female sensation of having them touched. My guy nipples never felt this way. Now I know why my wife likes hers to be played with.

You begin to think about just how much size you want, and how you are going to conceal them as you go around in a man's world. You realize that even an A cup is quite visible with certain clothes and maybe scale back your plans for bigger ones. You feel sad that you may have to cut yourself off from your growth regimen, and you wonder just what it would be like to be a little bit bigger. Just a little.

You may find out that orgasms feel different, and a nice difference it is.

As far as how they FEEL it is just like cupping the breasts of a (for me) small breasted woman. How they "feel" at an emotional level is up to the individual, you'll need to explore your own self for the answer of why you want to go down this path. I'm gender blended so having some small A cups fits me just fine. I have no desire to go for Ds or wear bras (but I do kind of wonder what that would be like), so I may soon have to cut off the BO. I figured out my optimal BO/other stuff blend last month and promptly gained .5 inch. Another .5 inch and i'm in trouble as i'll not be able to hide them easily.

I hope this helped you some.

Edit Message Delete Message

Chasin
(no login) Feel September 6 2008, 6:15 PM

Yep,that about sums it up. Nice isnt it?

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What do they feel like? September 6 2008, 10:44 PM

Yes, it is very nice. I'm enjoying them.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What do they feel like? September 6 2008, 10:54 PM

Tits.... Hmmm. They feel, like, tits.
They feel GOOD.... Why? I dunno, they just do.
I can't wait for some horny soul to paw and suck them and do other things to them...

Tits... I LOVE my tits.....

what is it like?
October 26 2008 at 4:36 PM George (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it like to have breasts: the sensations, jiggles, weight, etc.

Author Reply
Unknown Sheep
(no login) Re: what is it like? October 26 2008, 8:07 PM

Well that really depends on how big they are doesn't it?

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: what is it like? October 27 2008, 8:54 AM

It's, nice.. For the most part I dont' really think about it a lot until I take my shirt off.
But running is not so cool. Without the right bra, it hurts.
Last year I had to change a tire and turning the crank to raise the car up made my boobs whip around and that hurt like hell.

So there's good and there's not so good. But you deal with it.

Jill
(Login Jill.Jax) Re: what is it like? October 29 2008, 8:12 AM

After 3 weeks I find that I have a considerable amount of extra padding in the chest area, and constantly bump into it with my arms. Can be quite painful!

George
(no login) Re: what is it like? October 29 2008, 11:01 PM

at least the pains are good indicators that something is going on under the skin!

Robin
(Login Robinredbreast) Feels wonderful!! December 15 2008, 9:34 PM

The feeling is wonderful!! the only thing that feels as good as them jiggling around is the feeling of being hugged by my favorite bra!! so comfortable so secure like coming in out of the rain!!

Kay
(Login comingtoterms) Bra December 15 2008, 11:40 PM

Robin I was just wondering what your favorite bra was? I have a couple that I wear a sports bra and a 42b regular but the cups aren't completely filled in...bummer
Kay

Robin
(Login Robinredbreast) Bra December 16 2008, 1:21 PM

Well I wear Bali mostly and I've picked up some nice bra's from Lane Bryant (balconette) it's nice to have the tops of my breast exposed. I go around alot braless I bounce and jiggle all over the place! I don't bother to try nad hide them any more it's next to impossible anyway!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon