Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quick question about seasons

I've read in numerous places that during winter time male hormones get a little "chilled down." which would very well explain that it happens so because our bodies get less sun light which then would be converted to vitamin D and finally a richer T production. No wonder why I feel much much much hornier during the summer season and much less during winter.
Now that being said would that be true that taking estrogenic herbs during the winter time might be more effective?

I don't know if its most of us or just me but sometimes it seems like my libido goes to hibernation during winter time lol.

Hi Alexis,
It isn't something that I am particularly aware of in myself, but I only have one complete year of experience and if anything I have grown most during the first quarter of this year, but the last quarter of last year was the start-up period and growth didn't start until late December anyway.
You may find a post on the link below interesting on this subject ( actually the whole thread is fascinating):
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029
It is a post by Wahaika, about 3 down the thread and entitled, " Timing of Routines!"

Thank you so much for the tread. Its really informative. Its great.

I used to live in a place tht was really, badly affected by lack of winter light; to the extent, that for a few weeks, we were cut off from all direct sunlight; it has a massive impact on mood and sexual desire. Only today, I had a chance meeting with a former neighbour, who suffered a lesser light loss and they are trying to sell, because thy cannot hack it, anymore!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon