Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Amino acids and vitimans (archive thread)

Amino acids and vitimans
November 5 2007 at 3:36 AM wishfulthinking (Login wishfullthinking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got my monthly mailing from Flat to Fem stress the use of amino acids to help growth. Does any one here know more on that. If they are an aid to spuring HGT and growth which ones and how much. Also any ideas for supplements for stronger nails. In winter my nails split and crack so easily so any ideas are welcome. Any thing that will work for nails and possibly compliment structure in the Breast area

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Amino acids and vitimans November 6 2007, 10:45 PM

I need to do more research on aminos but I know a lot of people take L-arginine and or L-tyrosine.

If you live in the UK, Sainsbury's own brand hand and nail lotion is really really good (in a pink tube). Otherwise Perfectil hair, skin and nails supplements seem pretty good (it was more the skin that I needed it for) but it's expensive.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Amino acids and vitimans November 7 2007, 8:50 PM

For nails take Borage oil and gelatin and collagen.
These should be taken orally.
Borage oil is great because it also promotes aromatase enzyme production.
Which turns testo. into estrogen.
If you dont want that,then dont take it.
A little would be okay.
These are the best for skin,hair nails,all connective tissues.
Also,look for hyaluronic acid. It seems to be best when topically applied.
Well,for me anyway. You can find it in pill form at many sources.
Its supposed to be great for skin replenishment,getting rid of those cruddy wrinkles. Its good for joint health...its for rejeuvenating all connective tissues.
Vit C,D,E...errr....I'll have to do some more checking as I have forgot some of the supplemants for this. I'll get back to this,when I have my other info.

Oh a very good product for getting aminoacids is to find a good whey powder or a powder drink that supplies amino acids.

I use a weight gainer drink powder that supplies about every amino acid needed.

You can find a capsule product that has most of the important amino acids.
Take alfalfa or barley or wheat grass and also kelp is good.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon