Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Growth spurt (archive thread)

Growth spurt
March 16 2009 at 6:21 PM Lee (Login Boobswanted)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm here to talk about growth spurts.
I had what I believe was a growth spurt the other day and I've been trying to understand the mechanics of them.
I started feeling some strong aches about 6pm, they lasted until about 10:30pm. About a half hour after they started I noticed that the breast that was having the aches was noticably larger than the other. Wasn't that way before the aches began. Anyway, about 11pm when I was going to bed I noticed some itching had begun. The itching was still present the next morning when I woke up. And now my left breast is larger than my right one.
can anyone share their experiences about growth spurts?

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: Growth spurt March 16 2009, 8:37 PM

I too had a growth spurt over this weekend it's seems that doubling the intake of BO and SP seemed to help.. I had no pain that I could tell.. But this morning I was looking in the mirror and both breasts are larger but seem to be kind of flat meaning they droop and I'm wondering if that is normal and will they start to fill out?

I also noticed that the aureole is larger not puffy but just the size of the ring around the nipple is getting bigger..

So if anyone has any ideas please let me know..

thanks

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Growth spurt March 16 2009, 8:59 PM

Do you have little white rings on your areolas? Mine start showing white rings on the areolas when my hormones change gears. It's my way of knowing that something is going on inside my boobs.

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: Growth spurt March 16 2009, 10:29 PM

Not really... The more I'm looking at them it seems like the upper part is larger and the bottom is not growing yet and in-turn when looking in the mirror they look flat too me this morning .. But then again not sure but the aureoles are larger maybe it's just finally kicking in..

I'm hoping that the bottom part starts to grow as my nipples are pointed down.. When I started this I was flat as a board and no matter what workout I could they never get growth so this is exciting .. Almost reminds me of a bodybuilder chest big on top..

Edit Message Delete Message

Lori2929
(Login lori2929) Re: Growth spurt March 26 2009, 2:38 AM

I would like to know about your white rings that you speak of Lee. I posted about this quite a while back here. You could find it in a search. I have been off my program for a while now. I wasn't having much luck or so I thought. But when I was on I definitely had some white rings like you speak off going right around my aereolas. If that is a sign of progress I may just have to start again.

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Growth spurt March 30 2009, 2:40 PM

The white rings seem to be an indicator to me that my hormones and changing, if I take a break to flush my system for a week or so, the rings start to fade, but after a day or so of resuming herbs, the rings come right back and stay.
Not real sure why they turn White, but it is unmistakable, they are white.

lori2929
(Login lori2929) Re: Growth spurt March 31 2009, 12:40 AM

What you describe is exactly what happened to me. I'm not on a program now and the rings are not there. They definitely were when I was on a program though. And there was no mistaking the whiteness as you said. Someone in my posted topic said that that is what happens to pregnant women too. So I tried googling and that is true. The only thing is that with pregnant women they get a second areola but it is supposedly darker in color than there original areola. Not white like ours. I wish someone could give a definite answer on this. Cause if that is a good sign I would like to start up again. I didn't have any pains or tingling that people usually talk about but I definitely had the rings.

Pain In Chest = Breast Growth?
July 24 2007 at 5:19 PM ATP (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I think I've read on a few of those 'breast enlargement' sites that one of the signs you can tell that breast is growing is you feel pain in your chest.

True or False?

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Pain In Chest = Breast Growth? July 24 2007, 8:16 PM

True.

You will feel sharp pains like getting stuck with a needle and or tingly pains.
If you feel that, you've got it going on.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Pains July 24 2007, 9:31 PM

Ive heard some describe it as getting worked on with dental tools except inside your boobs.......like dull achy and some twingey pains.
I havent had real strong sharp pains...I just have continuous dull achy and sometimes the twinges when I move certain ways or when Im doing massages.
I was thinking that I may not get real sharp pains because I had been doing vacking on my boobs for quite awhile and each time I pumped them out with a lot of fluid in them...in the sinuses behind my nipples.
I thought that since i have already stretched out the insides of my boobs until they were hard with fluids that this may be why Im not getting alot of stronger pains. The ductal/glands region always feels sore when I squoosh them..so I guess thats good....Huh?

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Pain In Chest = Breast Growth? July 24 2007, 10:20 PM

Mine started to hurt just behind the nipple and areola. It was/ is very sensitive to the touch. Sometimes it's a shooting pain and sometimes it's like a stabbing pain.
YES! It is true! But the pains aren't always there.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Pain In Chest = Breast Growth? July 24 2007, 10:45 PM

My pains stopped. I've had one or two here and there but they are rare now.
At first I had some strong, sharp pains that hurt so bad it made me cry out in pain.
If it had happened to me like in the grocery store people would have thought I was having a heart attack
because I grabbed my chest and cried out "OW! OH SH*T! OW OW OW OW!!"
I mean it really hurt. Worse than a bee or wasp sting but it was like way down deep in my tiddy,
not on the surface. There was also some surface stinging but mostly is was deeper.

However, I think I've stalled out. Maybe my system is overloaded and not processing the moans properly.
I quit measuring because it was always the same and it depressed me so I just quit measuring.
Now I don't have to worry about it, my new bra will grow with me. It's a perfect fit.
It fits me perfect right this second and it will fit me perfectly 6 months or 2 years from now.

Blu-Jay
(no login) ATP! July 24 2007, 10:48 PM

I just want to clarify, We are talking about pains in the breasts.
Pain In the Chest could be something entirely different. Pains in the chest could signify a serious medical problem.
I certainly hope you are talking about pains in the breasts.

Question about growing
June 7 2008 at 4:20 AM Lee (Login Boobswanted)

When the breasts start swelling and the tingles and mild pain begin, are the tingles and the pain related to tissue growth or just fat redistribution?

Author Reply
Boob-Dreamer
(no login) Question about growing June 7 2008, 5:24 AM

Does it really matter as long as your boobs are bigger?
Dreamer

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Stopped my program June 7 2008, 6:02 PM

The reason I asked is that I am reconsidering my quest. I have stopped taking all herbs and creams. I have grown 2 inches in two weeks, when I stopped taking herbs I continued to swell for 3 more days.
If so far i have only packed fat onto my chest, I can remove it with diet and excercise. If it is tissue.....
I feel that if I were to resume my herbs I would end up past the point of no return. My buds haven't come in yet so i feel that i can reverse what has grown to this point.
Any advise would be great.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Question about growing June 7 2008, 6:54 PM

I guess i'm really not for sure what your question is. If you continue with the herbs then yes fat shows up first and eventually the inner structures will begin to form. When this happens you are past the point of no return. Since you just recently started then you are probably at a point to where you can "go back". I'm guessing that you are discovering that maybe boobs are not for you? It is a sobering moment when you first look down and see progress. I wish you the best of luck whichever way you decide to go.

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Question about growing June 7 2008, 7:55 PM

Lets just say that my boobs sprouted very very quickly. My nipples swoll up to twice their size. I had been taking herbs for exactly 9 days.
When I decided to quit and think about it some, they hit a growth spurt for the next three days, the bottoms of my boobs had started to fill out and next thing I knew, I had boobs. The weight of them increased so much that I have a drape at the bottom.
I feel that if I were to start the herbs again along with the Femgest that I could grow my boobs really big. Just not ready for that.
I believe that the Femgest was the key. I used it twice a day for about 7 days. Once I quit the herbs and the Femgest and saw that they continued to grow I started to get a little concerned.
How long after I stop taking the herbs should it take for my body to start producing normal levels of testoserone? I sure hope that they don't continue to grow at this point, although it's got to be just fat.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Question about growing June 8 2008, 6:14 AM

I would say that you are one of the few bio-males that responds especially well to NBE. My own progress has been much slower, as is the case for most bio-males.

What you do with this discovery I guess is up to you.

Chasin
(no login) Another Question July 5 2008, 7:54 AM

Taking Herbs grows breast,but will they redistribute fat or body weight to other parts of the body. I would like alittle more ass if possible. Do you know what I can do? Maybe nothing,Help..tks for comments
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon