Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Male Breast Development Routines (archive thread)

Male Breast Development Routines
February 14 2007 at 3:42 PM Fidelis (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. I've been lurking in this forum for a bit and decided to finally post. There seems to be a lot of good resources and advice here. I'd like to see if we can start a thread here with everyone's routines, plans etc. I'm curious how everyone else is managing their development, and with what.

I'm currently on NatureDay's liquid/pills, breast cream, pump, and using a BO suppliment part time. I've read that BO and herbals don't mix, but I wanted to give it a shot. I noticed some very slight fill in during the first week, but it seems to have come to a lull, and I believe that's my fault for not following my regimen as religiously as I should have. So with renewed determination, I'm back in full swing, so further details as they come.

A little background on me... I've got a fast metabolism, so I've always been thin through my life, with little muscle mass. So I'm starting out "fully flat chested", and trying to work against the current. I've also read taking protein shakes are beneficial, along with B family vitamins. Admittedly I started my first week with a daily shake, and then ran out (those darn things are expensive!)... I wonder if that is also responsible for the lack of results. I'm in my second month at this point.

Anyone else want to share?

Author Reply
emmie
(Login emmiedee) dont forget February 14 2007, 4:33 PM

dont forget to make a program page for yourself so you can track your progress and your routine!! it helps me a lot to figure out what i am doing right, wrong, and losing motivation for...

good luck, gentlemen!!

tittyboy
(no login) Massage February 15 2007, 3:14 AM

I would recommend adding a lot of massages and the FemGest cream at gnc, or the Walmart Progesterone cream, same stuff half the price. Cocoa butter is know for increasing although it is temporary but could kickoff some growth.

Jim Gulyas
(Login oceanfish)
SENIOR MEMBER A good routine to work with June 18 2008, 3:08 AM

First of all, it's good to talk to someone who's also on the Nature's Day program. How do you like the strong taste of the Fulfillment liquid ?

As for myself, I ran out of the liquid last Friday, { that's okay though, it was really strong smelling, and tasted bad } But, I still have almost forty

pills left, { they're not bad }. Secondly, when you start the program, you'll want to get a sewing tape measure, { you'll want to measure youre bust,

yes, I said your bust- your growing breasts, and you will want to measure your under-bust }. Your bustline is the area of your chest plus your nipples,

and your under-bust line is the area right below this. If this embarrasses you, do this in private, think of how a tailor measures a shirt

Third, get yourself a notebook, or a journal, because your going to want to keep a daily record of how much you've grown. Forth, and I can't

emphasize this enough, MASSAGE YOUR CHEST AT LEAST THREE TIMES A DAY. Circulation is crucial to breast growth because now you have a

reason to get the blood flowing in your chest. You never needed a reason before, now you do. Start by rubbing the palms of your hands over your nipples

and breast area, { this will feel weird at first, but over time, it wii be so worth it }. Do this daily, don't skip a day, from the day you start the program,

you're told to begin the massaging process, once you stop massaging your breast area, you might as well give up this wonderful idea. Nighttime is the

best time to massage your breasts because that's when the progesterones in your night time breast pills get a chance to ciculate in the breast area.

Good luck with your new breasts, Jim

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Male Breast Development Routines June 18 2008, 2:44 PM

As far as measuring goes for a genetic male when you get to the point of measuring for a bra - the TG girls say that the bra size charts work better if you take the "below" measurement actually "above" the boobs. The below measurement (for a woman) takes into account the natural tapering of the female ribcage (ie: the suggestion to add 4 or 5 to the measurement); for a male the ribcage taper is not as pronounced, a measurement below will typically give you the wrong bra size using women's charts.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon