Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anti androgens

(27-09-2011, 07:00 AM)Sevyn Wrote:  dargona, From what I understand, body hair can become a little finer and its growth can be slowed while undergoing feminization, but it may not be reasonable to expect that the regrowth will be significantly different after a shave. A more likely effect would be the prevention of new growth.

Don't be discouraged, though! Best wishes. Smile

I have been on various mixes of FG/RC/PM/SP since Jan 2011 and miy body hair is finer and has been for a couple of months, but remember that I am also waxing and epilating and that affects how the hair grows back as well.

Beverley

I want to wax, my wife even suggested it or at least offered her assistance in doing so. Im not really worried about the pain involved but i guess ive been too lazy to get the stuff and do it. Right now the hair growth isnt my main concern but rather that my breast growth is efficient as i can make it by means of blocking DHT. I have always shaved my chest from the moment i started getting hair way before NBE so that's nothing new for me but it can be annoying at times Smile

(30-09-2011, 11:39 AM)dargona Wrote:  I want to wax, my wife even suggested it or at least offered her assistance in doing so. Im not really worried about the pain involved but i guess ive been too lazy to get the stuff and do it.
It is uncomfortable the first half dozen times - the first 2 or 3 are the worst, but it is not agony. It is no worse than having someone (say) slap bare skin. It stings for more 5 seconds and then declines.

Do not wax hair that is too long. Cut it to about 1cm (1/2 inch) and always pull the wax in the direction opposite to the hair growth, so if the hair was growing downwards from your chest towards your navel then you would pull the wax strip upwards from your navel to your chest.

Now, here are two REALLY important things about waxing:

1. When pulling the wax off, pull it ALONG the skin. Do not pull your hand up and away from the skin. Your hand should move parallel to your skin. Pull it quickly - slow does not work well.

2. Many waxes come with a little wipe which contains a very light oil. After waxing rub this over the waxed area to stop the heavy wax blocking your pores and causing spots. After you have waxed everywhere, rub the wipe over the waxed area, get in the shower and soap and rinse and then soap and rinse again.

(30-09-2011, 11:39 AM)dargona Wrote:  Right now the hair growth isnt my main concern but rather that my breast growth is efficient as i can make it by means of blocking DHT. I have always shaved my chest from the moment i started getting hair way before NBE so that's nothing new for me but it can be annoying at times Smile

Breast growth goes at the speed you body grows. It will take months and there is little you can do. Past a certain point taking more PM/SP/whatever makesno difference and may be counterproductive.

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon