Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Do your boobs hurt? (archive thread)

Do your boobs hurt?
April 23 2009 at 7:44 PM Lee (Login Boobswanted)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is directed at those who have achieved their goals or are close enough that you know what it is like to wake up with breasts everyday.
Just curious what it is like, do they ever ache (not growing aches). Ever sleep on them wrong or bump into something because you forgot you had boobs?
Most posts here are about growing boobs. What about once you have them?
Just think it would be great to hear from some who have enjoyed success at growing breasts. Any regrets now that you have them?

Author Reply

tgirl37
(Login tgirl37) Re: Do your boobs hurt? April 23 2009, 9:13 PM

Nah, they stop hurting a year into the growth, that's with real HRT. They only hurt when you mistreat them like you would the boys down there. Not as sensitive though. Now if someone elbowed me there, yeah, that hurts. Other than that I find them as just an object to enhance my identity.

Gemini
(no login) Do your boobs hurt? May 1 2009, 9:04 PM

The last post is right on target with practical info. I am now 38D and still growing I hope. it seems to me the bigger they get the more sensitive they become and obviously the more aware you are that they are there and they are yours. When stimulated they are definitely a sexual part and can provide some delicious sensual feelings. If I remember right at first it took almost six months before they stopped being painful to touch.

don mitchell
(Login dcm1202) Re: Do your boobs hurt? June 30 2009, 9:42 PM

I am a 40 B and they are very sensitive when I golf. They still are growing, and the twinges still cause me some sensations daily. It does help to wear a bra, but they do ache if hit.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon