Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

How much weight does a person put on growing? (archive thread)

How much weight does a person put on growing?
August 10 2007 at 4:48 AM Anon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone just wanted to grow to a solid A or B, how much weight might they put on in the process? A we going to be pear shaped as we take on weight in our bottoms and thighs? What can we expect?

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: How much weight does a person put on growing? August 10 2007, 5:22 AM

Hard to say. Everyone is different.
I'm overweight because I suffered a terrible injury and it left me disabled and pretty much unable to exercise.
Getting older didn't help matters either.
However, I put the weight on before I started HRT. I think I have have lost a few pounds but not much.
But what has happened is that some of that fat around the middle is now relocating to other parts of my body and rounding it out so that I am beginning to show a more typical female body shape. Big Grin

I've heard people say they gained weight, I've heard people say they lost weight. And I've heard people say they stayed about the same but the fat moved to new places. As is pretty much my case.

It all depends on the individual..

Look to your kin folks and see how they look at about the same age as you.
Like your mom. Think back to how she looked at your age. You *might* approximate that.
Maybe.

There's just no way in the world to predict how you will come out of this.
The only sure thing about it is, you'll change.

Edit Message Delete Message

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: How much weight does a person put on growing? August 10 2007, 7:36 AM

That depends! You might not notice any weight gain at all. What happens is that muscle is heavy and the longer you take E your muscle mass will receed as your starting to increase fat in more feminine places.(boobs,hips,bum,thighs) So basically, it equalizes out.
You might also notice that you have put on a small amount of extra pounds.(5-10 Lbs.)
Some transwomen claim that they lost weight being on E.
I,Myself have gained about 10-15 Lbs being on E. Due to My muscle mass hasn't diminished much, but I've also gained in the breast,bum and thighs.
My legs are still quite large and muscular even though the muscle definition has smoothed out somewhat because of the fat accumulation.
So, It's hard to answer your question, because you may respond to E differently that others.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(no login) My comments.... August 11 2007, 1:34 PM

Well,its down right weird......I started out 133 at the very very beginning.
I was way slender..ok...uh skinny,boney.....well,Ive gotten up to 137 several weeks ago then went back down to where Im 133 again.This is over 10-11 weeks.
Ive been expanding out all over and have great girly fat deposits in the right places....Im starting to really develop well as far as breasts,they are filling out rounder and not a sad pointy shape and I am quite curvy and roundish all over.My breasts are actually feeling firmer and just started getting more aches again and sharp twinges after I did massage and nipple pulling/playing....the last two times Ive done that wow they really started getting some pains coming in the lymph ducts and in certain points all around the nipples.
My rear is getting quite round and big (that I just am so crazy about),and my legs are smooth and roundish because of all the fat layers developing.
Anyway,the weird thing I mentioned is I look way bigger but I have ended up so far back at the weight I started at.
So,it must be definitely reducing muscles,I swear that some of my muscles are now different.Some are a bit bigger and some are smaller.
Ive been feeling like such a wimpy girl...HAAAHAHA....my strength has gotten even less than it was before.
I have a big toolbox with drawers that I take on my jobs...its heavy but not bad,I thought.....geez..its getting to where Im having a hard time picking it up far enough to put it in my van.
One of my customers the other day followed me back to my van after i went up to check and see if anyone was home...because he wanted to help me carry my stuff.....ohh wasnt that so very nice of him,very gallant...HAHAHA....geez do I look that helpless now.
Most people are bigger than me anyway,i guess I just fit into that slot in these guys minds that they think they should be chivalrous or something.
Ive never had so many people wanting to help me before.Its pretty cool.
I went into a convienience store today while on a work trip and I got so many prolonged glances....I dont know what the deal was....I wasnt wearing a dress or anything...I have kinda longish hair that I put back with barrets so its not falling in my face when Im working.....oh HAHA...I just thought of something, maybe it was my nipples,I had my nipple caps on all day and i kinda forget how much they protrude esp. in the last week....oh... now I guess its too late to be embarassed...I didnt even think about it HA!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon