Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Down Time / Stall

Down Time
October 1 2008 at 1:59 AM Chasin (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question??? Is there down time in NBE,like does the tingle or stinging subside for awhile? Mine has,its like nothing is happening anymore. I still have alittle soreness now and then. Maybe every couple of days I feel a slight sting at the nipple but that is all. So I was wondering if there is a stall period or does one need to change the regime. Im still on BO and a small mix of herbs. Any answers?????Tks for all the help. They do look nice though,even if not that big yet...

Author Reply
Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Down Time October 2 2008, 6:54 AM

Some people say there's a stall period and you need to break from the herbs to re-start things. I'm not saying that it's correct, but it's a common belief that you inevitably stall after a while.

Cyclops
(no login) Re: Down Time October 10 2008, 8:04 AM

It could be a stall yes, but then those pains can come and go anyway so it can be hard to tell.

NBE stalling- Can anyone help please?
October 20 2009 at 1:07 AM Zoe (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a 40 y/o biological male who discovered this site when i began my quest for NBE six month ago. What a godsend and a wealth of information to find a mutually supportive and helpful community. Not only do the regular contributors here impart their knowledge and personal experience, they often make me smile with their comments and sense of humour!

In april this year I decided to start with PM 2 X 500mg for one month with 1000mg Saw Palmetto every night. I had no real growth but extreme sensitivity to my nipples.

After 1 month i decided to increase the dosage to PM 3 X 500mg and 2000mg SP for month 2. The result were a very slight growth with tenderness behind the nipples.

At month 3 i did some research into BO and decided to take the plunge and go for it. On a dose of 2 X 200mg of BO a day for one week, i had a definite growth spurt! i went from fairly flat with just a distended nipple to a AAA cup (one small handful?? Smile i have a slim frame with a 36" chest and i can definitely see a slight feminine curve to my breast.

By this point i had also introduced some oral wild yam (2 X 405mg) and a topical progesterone cream into the equation - 1 pump on either breast night and day (the instructions say you are meant to apply it to different parts of the body ie thighs, trunk, upper arm etc but the instructions were meant for menopausal women so i figured as a bio male, i should apply to the part i wanted most effect!)

For the last 2+ months, i've been cycling (changing every week) between PM (3 to 4 X 500mg a day )and BO (2 to 3 X 200mg a day) with slow but decent results for a few weeks. However in the last month, things seems to have stalled and nothing is growing beyond my AA cups. In fact some mornings, i wake up and my breast seems to have shrunk.

Ever since i started taking PM and BO, my libido has been going into overdrive and i'm wondering if putting all these extra female hormones into my body is making it produce more testosterone, hence the horniness!

With my body producing more testosterone, is it preventing growth? I am now considering taking an anti-androgen but im not sure if it will help or if it's the right route to go down? If an anti androgen is what's needed, which and how much should i take?

Is this what is called a "plateau" and should i stop everything all together?

Any comments greatly received! thanks!

Author Reply
C Spark
(Login cspark) Re: NBE stalling- Can anyone help please? November 6 2009, 7:29 AM

A warning with Progesterone cream.

According to my research:

Applying it directly to your breasts is not a good idea and can cause an adverse effect.
It is best to apply it directly to the inner thighs.
For persons over 30, such as I am, GABA before bed is important. It helps to trigger growth hormone, which helps, among other things, breasts to grow.

Progesterone and Estrogen are antagonists with testosterone.

Progesterone and estrogen are antagonists with each other as well.

Dont know if any of this will help, but hope it does.

C. Spark

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: NBE stalling- Can anyone help please? November 8 2009, 8:04 AM

Definitely start using a testosterone inhibitor like Saw Palmetto with your routine, but first take a nice break of a few weeks and make your body regain its sensitivity to the herbs you are taking. At some point during your break you might feel tingles in your breast area, which means that you had stalled already at a lower dosage of what you were taking. So when you start back up again, try a lower dosage to start with and ramp up, but maybe not to the level where you ended. That is if you get tingles after a couple of days of not taking herbs. Saw Palmetto might help you a lot though, so do get some of that. Nettle Root is another anti androgen, or at least so they say...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon