Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

nipples (archive thread)

nipples
May 6 2009 at 12:33 PM brenda (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently useing a snake bit kit with O rings to make my nipples look bigger. If anyone is doing the same I wouold love to know how long you leave the O rings on. Also if anyone has a better idea as to how to make your nipples stay swollen for the day i would love to know.

Author Reply
Unknown
(no login) Nipp May 8 2009, 4:51 AM

Well they wont stay all day and you have to get use to wearing them. Dont wear to long at first,you will get blisters,but you want to see enlarged nipples? Try looking up Nipple Fun Wear. I have a medium size and thinking about a larger size. I do like the feeling and I can wear almost all night. You can use lip balm (chap stick) on them to get them to stick.Sqeeze out air and watch them grow. Or you can buy a Nipple pump. There are several things you can try out there. Noogleberry has a nipple pump ,hope some of this helps you.

Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Nipples May 9 2009, 1:08 AM

This is the only way that I have found to increase the size of my nipples. Non of the herbs, PM or BO have caused any growth to my nipples at all.

Be patient and you will find that you can increase the use to all day if you want. There are several earlier posts covering this subject which you may find useful to read. Here in the UK there are no snake bite kits and I use a suction product designed for nursing mothers called Nipplette. You can google this for more details if you wish.

Good luck - Dreamer .........

anteros
(Login anteros12000) It Works July 30 2009, 9:25 PM

Try Montiliom
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon