Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Emotional state (archive thread)

Emotional state
January 31 2008 at 3:41 AM lori2929 (Login lori2929)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just wondering what effect if any NBE has had on people's emotional state here?

I know myself since I started, I find there are mornings and nights where I will cry in varying amounts for no apparent reason. I've always been somewhat of a crier but now it is even more so.

Anyone else?

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Emotional state January 31 2008, 6:00 AM

Get used to it. Smile

Davilee
(Login Davata) Sure,me too... February 12 2008, 1:02 PM

Hi Lori...
yah....it comes with the hormone switch flipping.
I've been emotional all my life;I mostly felt like a scared shy girl,through my life.
Well,since doing some adjustments to my body,I'm more quick to cry at saddening things and I get crazy emotional over relationships.
Like if its not going the way I want it,and I think about it too much,I just start breaking down..like its the end of the world or something.

Hey,one of the most wonderful things is my horrible angry facet ..just drifted away to nothing.Its so nice,to not get so stressed out over things that I wouldve stewed about and got mad about before.

I feel so much more easy going about life.

I feel closer to people..this is hard to describe...my feelings and emotions,I mean.
When I first started this I was like all over the place kinda in my emotions,little things would set me off,...you all will recall that.
Well,...its like one day,I just realized...that I wasnt getting mad about stuff anymore...I was sorta happier...I still have depressions,but I think thats from using the Hops flowers.
Like I said,I just have moved to a new place in my mind.
Yes,anything many times its obscure,what causes it....I will just start getting that sad wave come over me,and I will start tearing up and if I dont get ahold of myself,I will be crying before long.
Most of the time ,its a movie or something..a song.....something I hear someone say.....something on the I-Net....Sad things,tragedy...or things that invoke sorrow.

I dont know how much more I'll change,I was fairly feminine in my mind to begin with.

I dont know if this helps you are not,but,it is what it is.
>davilee
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon