Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

HELP! right boob growing first? (archive thread)

HELP! right boob growing first?
June 2 2008 at 2:53 AM Lee (Login Boobswanted)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm six days into my program and my right boob seems to doing something while left one is not. They both still appear to be the same size, I'm not lop sided or anything. Is this normal? Will the left one come to life soon?
Someone please help, I'm REALLY new to this and some of the things that are happening to me are a little scary.
My mood seems to have lightened up greatly. I don't get mad about stuff that would normally send me through the roof, weird.

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: HELP! right boob growing first? June 2 2008, 1:41 PM

uneven growth is not unusual.

Terilynn223
(Login Terilynn223) right boob growing first June 20 2008, 7:26 PM

I have been experiencing the same thing. I have been on
HRT for about six months. My right boob is perfect the left
one seems to swell at times to match the other but then
later will seem to lose it fullness. Like yourself I don't appear lopsided but I personally can see the difference.
My question is if I continue the herbs will my right one
continue the out grow the left one? If the left one was
exactly the size of the right one I would be completely happy for now. I don't want to end up visually lopsided
or tubular breast on one side?

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: HELP! right boob growing first? June 23 2008, 3:39 AM

My right side is bigger than my left. It's very common.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: HELP! right boob growing first? June 23 2008, 5:16 PM

No one is completely symmetrical. We all have one boob slightly larger just as people can have a slightly larger hand (noticeable when trying rings on)or foot. I say if your breasts end up perfectly even and symmetrical you are exceptionally lucky and probably very unique.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon