Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Breasts for Men (archive thread)

Breasts for Men
October 22 2006 at 4:59 PM Sylvia (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

From time to time I have noticed men looking for a product that would help them grow breasts. So with the magic of the internet and a tip passed on by a friend I found this website:

http://www.myevanesce.com/

You will notice for those that do read about the products that there is a testosterone blocker in them. From what I understand there is no way for a man to frow breasts without the blocker. So men stop taking the herbal products designed for us girls since they won't work.

If you ever wanted to see your man with breasts suppliment a few of these herbals with his vitamins.........he he...............kidding.

Have a wonderful day all
Sylvia

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Tommy
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men October 26 2006, 2:38 AM

Sylvia

Do you know anyone who has tried these products?

Will they really make me grow nice boobies?

Tommy

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men October 26 2006, 9:37 AM

Men who drink too much beer and eat too many fry-ups seem to grow huge boobies...........without the aid of herbs.

It's sooooo not fair!

lol!

=^_~= x

Anonymous
(no login) Breast for Men October 26 2006, 9:55 AM

Drinking lots of beer also gives them huge beer guts. NOT very attractive ...

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men October 26 2006, 11:47 AM

I personally don't want a man with bigger boobs then me, it would be so not fair!!!! Especially if he was able to grow his faster then me, then I would seriously be thinking implants

Buffy
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men October 26 2006, 12:22 PM

But a beer gut makes your boobs look bigger, because it pushes them up!

That's a great visual... Big Grin

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men October 26 2006, 12:30 PM

Haha, it sure does Buffy :-D

Hey, how about a corset to pull the beer belly in and make the boobs even bigger.

Now that would be an awesome sight.....heh heh!

x

Shy guy
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men October 27 2006, 12:09 AM

I ordered 6 bottles of Evanesce and 4 of Feminol today. If I grow breasts faster than my girlfriend who is on Bountiful Breast there might be hell to pay.

The message boards on the site were very helpful as these ones here are for you ladies.

Wish me luck

Shy

Donna
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men October 28 2006, 9:33 PM

Keep us posted on how well these products work for you. I would love to get some for my boyfriend so he can grow his own and leave mine alone

Jill
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 3 2006, 12:26 AM

Boobs for guys? Is this really possible?

Has anyone heard or seen this happen to a guy?

Jill

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 3 2006, 10:08 AM

HI Jill,

I once saw a young teenage boy in the swimming pool who had huge breasts, they looked like girl's breast and must have been at least DD (so unfair, isn't it?!!). Sure it can happen from all this crap food kids eat all the time. But I don't think that most guys would want boobs like that.

Love, Mark

Jenn
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 5 2006, 6:47 PM

I sure hope that boy was wearing a shirt or top of some kind. Was he just an overweight boy or was he really growing breasts?

This all sounds strange to me

Jess
(Login Jess1226) Re: Breasts for Men November 5 2006, 8:51 PM

Man Boobs!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm? Why would a man want to grow Boobs? My husband has very nicely defined peck musscles there sexy, But Man Boobs?!? No Thanks! That isnt for me.
It dosnt make sence for men to have Boobs, Boobs are for wemen. I have seen Over weight men with Man Boobs and that is just Gross!
I may seem a bit close minded, But that is just because I dont understand why a man would want Boobs... I mean men like playing with Boobs... But having them on there own bodys is way Diffrent!

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

Anonymous
(no login) Jenn November 5 2006, 9:25 PM

You are right, it was very strange, it was just an overweight boy in swimming shorts, but his boobs (including his niples) looked like women's boobs. I don't think he had them on purpose. I never saw anythinlg like that on any other guy.

Mark

Karen
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 5 2006, 9:38 PM

This is an interesting topic now isn't. Can you imagine your man wearing a v-neck sweater showing a little cleavage?

It might look a little sexy for day but after that get rid of them boobs honey

Bye all
Karen

emmie
(Login emmiedee) hey now... November 6 2006, 4:52 PM

different things work for different people... lets not be rude and chase away anyone who might have some input. who knows... it might be too much testosterone and thats why some of us arent growing, so these guys would be our best bet at finding some answers!

anyone ever read the bountiful breast testimonials? they have a whole PAGE for men...

welcome, gentlemen, i say...

hugs and good boobie wishes for ALL...

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 6 2006, 8:38 PM

Actually the herbal stuff works for men. I have grown about 1.5 inches on Natureday.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 6 2006, 10:35 PM

Anonymous, I'm just about to start on Natureday and I'm a guy, too. That's great news. How long did it take you?

As for men having boobs, why the heck not, if that's what we really want? We're not hurting anyone, so go for it, guys! Why should the women have a monopoly on boobs?!!!

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 6 2006, 10:45 PM

I did the liquid, 3 droppers a day and saw results by the end of the bottle. About a week.

Joanne
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 7 2006, 10:26 PM

****Re: Breasts for Men November 6 2006, 10:45 PM

****I did the liquid, 3 droppers a day and saw results by the end of the bottle. About a week.

There is no way this can be true. Are you just looking for attention or trying to fit in with the women here?

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 7 2006, 11:07 PM

I'm not so sure. I read a new testimonial on the Natureday site where a guy said he'd had growth and had to stop after only four days. Maybe this product has better results on men than women. Who knows?!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER breasts for men November 7 2006, 11:25 PM

yes, it does seem like natureday does work better on men, there are a lot more mens' testimonials/pics on natureday's website. Also Anonymous didn't say what kind of results he had specifically after only 1 wk, and we all know that could mean other things besides actual growth, like fullness/swelling or change in shape, etc. to let him know it's working somehow. The question prob then to ask him (twinklepose Smile, is how long it took him to gain the 1.5 inches of growth.

Good luck everyone, boobie blessings!!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey now, Be Nice November 7 2006, 11:28 PM

I am using Natureday ~ and am currently just taking the liquid. I am also female. I would have to say that after a week and a half, and I have only been taking 1 dropper a day, I have actually seen more results in this short period of time, then when I had started off with the herbs in that period of time. So it is possible to say that you are getting results, because I am, its not cup sizes, but I don't think cup size was mentioned, I think it said they saw results.

Henri

Jess
(Login Jess1226) Re: Breasts for Men November 8 2006, 12:37 AM

I was'nt being Rude. I was just saying that I dont understand why men want Boobs. I never said it was wrong for men to have them. I also said I would'nt want my Husband to have boobs either.
I belive in freedom and being your self, If its in your self to have Boobs or Bigger boobs then Great!
I know that there are many diffrent people out there with many diffrent veiws. I would'nt put anyone down for having a diffrent feeling or view. Im not that kind of person.
I just Dont understand why a man would want Boobs? But By NO means is a man wrong for wanting them.
Is there pictures of these men that have grown Boobs? WOW Ladys if men can increase there breast tissue like that, then that really give us girls hope!

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Jess November 8 2006, 12:45 AM

I wasn't referring to you in anyways. I personally hold the same opinion about man boobs. I was just referring to the comment a few up about wanting attention. I can personally say that the product does have some quick effects..........................

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 8 2006, 4:30 AM

Thanks guys and girls. Well recovered, Jess!

I've yet to start - ordered Natureday last Friday but it's not here yet. But then it has got to come all the way from 'Merica, and Amy says it usually takes about a week. Can't wait to get started!!!

By the way, I'm a smoker and drink about 10 cups of coffee a day. I understand caffeine can have an adverse effect, so plan to go onto decaf. But what about smoking? Does that slow down the effects? And yes, I know I should quit - but don't wanna just yet!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey twinklepose November 8 2006, 4:58 AM

to answer your question, yes smoking prob will slow results down a bit or so it's always said it's not so good for NBE just like caffeine usually isn't...but on that note and to give you something postive...I too am a smoker (1 1/2 packs/day) and have gone from 32AA to 32C in a little over 8 months (4.25 inches), I'm sure I prob. could have grown more if I didn't smoke though. I drink about 2-3 caffeine drinks a day also just to let you know. I also take 400iu a day of Vitamin E to help with circulation, since we know that very well is affected with smoking right? Smile I'm prob. going to add Ginkgo biloba soon also to help with circulation.

Good luck to you when you start natureday!! Smile

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 8 2006, 5:18 AM

Thanks muchly, Michelle!

I probably smoke about 15 a day - but I could probably get down to 10 or so and not be too stressed! Glas to see you're doing so well and still smoking. Offers me hope!

As for coffee, I'm going to miss that, but at least decaf exists these days, so I should be OK at work. Might be a bit more tired than usual though!

All the breast!

TP

emmie
(Login emmiedee) ha! November 8 2006, 5:31 PM

twinkle, you sound like my husband with your excessive coffee drinking... you know i call him FROM OVERSEAS and he will PUT ME ON HOLD to go make a pot of coffee?! and he refuses decaf... says he can taste it. luckily for me he isnt trying to grow boobs, because the columbian coffee market would crumble without his input to their economy!

all the best to you, and to all of you.

and to those on natureday, do let us know how that liquid works out... i was very interested in it before i started bo (i still got a few months of that left, and it seems to be working pretty well)...

hugs and good boobie wishes to guys and girls!

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 9 2006, 8:50 PM

Thanks Emmie. Just been and bought a big jar of decaf coffee and a big box of decaf tea. Heaven knows what they'll taste like, but hopefully nice.

By the way, for the girls on Natureday, a "dropper" is defined as the dropper three-quarters full. But where do you measure from? From the top of the rubber bulb or from the top of the glass part? I'd appreciate your input.

mark
(no login) hi twinklepose November 9 2006, 8:56 PM

i just switched to decaff as well, but my decaff coffe doesn't taste as good, can you let me know if you know about any good brand, i don't think i can last too long n this staff

good luck with your boob growing

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 9 2006, 9:21 PM

I measure mine from the bottom towards the rubber part. I never thought about measuring it otherwise.

Word of advice, back of the caffeine slowly or you are going to get some terrible withdraw symptoms. I would say at least have a cup or two a day and then drop it down.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 9 2006, 9:23 PM

Cheers Henri.

Have had no caffeine at all today and all seems to be OK. Touch wood.

So, you're on Natureday, too? How are you doing with it?

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hi twinklepose November 10 2006, 12:25 AM

You're muchly welcome. Smile You're not a heavy smoker at all, well at least not compared to me...coming in at 30 a day roughly. So going down to 10 a day should not be too hard since you're not too heavy of a smoker. *sigh* wish I could cut down to even 15 a day. I know our main focus right now is growing boobs, but FYI in the near future if you ever wanna quit, (don't know if you've tried before or not, but I've tried 3 different times...1) cold turkey 2) nicotine gum (duh! of course that doesn't work, cause we're still putting the nicotine in our body, therefore STILL cravin the nasty junk) 3) Final Smoke, which comes with a hypnosis cd and pills that have ingredients in it to 'supposedly' make the cigarette taste like crap even if you try to smoke and also supposed to help w/cravings. The hypnosis does help some, BUT it has to be an everyday thing and I didn't stick to that..the pills..ehh so-so, once the pills 'finally' kicked in I didn't crave them as much and they made the cigs taste a little different, but not awful enough to make me gag I'm afraid. So the big prob with me was waking up first thing in the mornings wanted that 1st cigarette big time (sure u can relate)and then having to wait for the pills I just took to kick in after an hour or so...just wasn't happenen for me cause I couldn't fight the craving long enough before the pills kicked in. So...(sorry to write a novel here, I'm bad about that Smile What I found through researching awhile back is it's best to take a 'liquid' form of those pills so that it gets through the system faster and works faster. I then found where Natureday of all places sell the liquid form with the same ingredient the pills had (Lobelia Infalta-indian herb similar to nictotine that makes your body 'think' that it's still getting nicotine & curbs cravings...so here's the link for ya for the near future in case you're ever interested: http://www.quit-smoking-naturally.com/. I know that will be my next quest once growing some big uns, backwards I know..should be stop smoking, THEN grow some, but it's not like I haven't tried before. Smile

Hey also saw where you rec'd natureday...good luck to you! and good luck cutting out the coffee, sounds like you're doing okay with that so far. Smile

Good luck to everyone else also..breast wishes!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 10 2006, 1:10 AM

Hey Michelle, and everyone else totally off the subject, but my husband has ordered a book on quitting smoking that was recommended by a friend who read the book and since then hasn't touched another cig, or even had the desire to touch one. He is still waiting for the book to come in, so I can't say if its worked for him, but just thought I would pass the word on. The name of the book, is The Easy Way TO Quit Smoking ~ and I am not sure who the author is, but if you google it will bring it up.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Henri November 10 2006, 1:56 AM

Thank you for mentioning that book...I actually bought that book to awhile back because of all the great reviews it had and a lot of people have quit smoking because of that book. I read it during the time I was trying to go 'cold turkey', it is a VERY good book and I do HIGHLY recommend it, I quit for just a couple of days after reading the book all the way through, but see my husband ALSO smokes heavily and for me it was very hard to quit with him smoking around me all the time. But, I am going to read the book again once I try to quit (again), which I've heard some people do read it like 2 or 3 times before they actually quit successfully.

Glad to hear about your friend or husband's friend that quit after reading the book, that's so great. I wish the best of luck to your husband and hope the book really does help him quit. I know he would feel so much better, since this nicotine addiction is like a ball and chain dragging someone down. The man who wrote it was smoking like 60 some odd cigs a day and quit using his method, so if he can do it smoking that many a day, then anyone should be able to quit.

Good luck to your husband!!! I'd love to hear if he quits or not after reading the whole book through. It would give me some more inspiration when I decide to pick the book back up again. Smile

thanks again for mentioning, very sweet of you. Smile

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER twinklepose November 10 2006, 2:30 AM

sorry, i just saw your post ~ this is what happens when I try to pick up where I left off, I unentionally overlook something.

Firstly they really need to improve the taste of the liquid ~ its wicked. I have been taking Natureday since Nov. 1st or something like that, this is terrible, but I can't remember the exact day, I know I posted it in one of the messages, but it was like the 1st or 2nd. Anyhoo, it is nice to not have to swallow pills all the time, I dread finishing off the liquid. I just started my second bottle of liquid, so I have one more left to go and then the dreaded pills ;-D

I have noticed that I have started feeling the achiness (for me its more of a let down feeling like while nursing, but thats not going to describe it really well for you *wink*), anyway I have felt it faster with this product then the one I was taking before. I took a two week break inbetween products. So I want to say my body is responding better to this one so far. When I breaked, I wasn't getting to much "sensations/feelings", so we shall see. The "girls" also look more full or swollen, but other then that no measurable growth, but I wasn't expecting any.......yet!!! I started noticing things prob. within the first 6 days that something was going on, so hang in there, you should start to see/feel something by this time next week.

I am envious that you have had no problem without caffeine. I still can't get completely off the stuff. I went three full days and then today broke down because the headaches were to much. But I figured one a day isn't that bad.

Oh yeah, also remember to shake the bottle before measuring so its mix upped. It has a tendancy to settle. Keep us updated though, I'm curious to see if it works faster for you, then me ~ this should be interesting :-)

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 10 2006, 8:21 AM

Thanks girls so much for all your support! I'm feeling a bit like Eve's male guinea pig and it's ace!

Second day without coffee, tea or Coke and I'm still doing fine there. Not tried the decaf coffee yet but the tea tastes ace (it's Tetley) although I am having a nip of whiskey in it - purely for medicinal purposes, you understand. Am full of cold!

As for the smoking, I have tried Easyway (by Allen Carr) twice and it didn't do it for me. Have also tried hypnosis and cold turkey and nothing's worked. Like you, I'm going to wait until I have succeeded in Operation Boob before trying to quit again. May try the NHS route next time - Fresh Start or whatever it's called.

The Natureday liquid doesn't taste so bad! I just put my droppers into a drink of blackcurrant and apple squash and you could hardly taste it. It does look minging though! A kind of green/brown, ala pond water!

Jimmie
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 11 2006, 5:23 PM

Wow all this talk about growiing breasts is getting me interested as well. So if I take one of the recommended products here how long will it take to grow a b cup for example?

Will my breasts and nipples become more feminine of just the breast?

What other ways will these products impact me?

Will I become more feminine too?

Sorry I am really new at this

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 11 2006, 9:37 PM

I don't like men with boobs. I think men should look manly and women feminine.

yvonne
(Login yvonne03) Re: Breasts for Men November 11 2006, 9:48 PM

i agree with moon. i understand why homosexual men would grow breasts but i don't get why straight men would. it's just a little gender confused to me. i don't want to upset anyone so please don't be offended. i simply just don't understand.

yvonne

Diane
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men November 11 2006, 9:53 PM

I think if a man wants to have breasts then let him grow them. He will have to go through the same things as we do though. How will he deal with the doctors and check ups? It might educate men on how much we spend on bras and why we need them. Oh and then who will be looking down whose top when they bend over?

Good luck with your growth guys.

yvonne
(Login yvonne03) Re: Breasts for Men November 11 2006, 10:05 PM

please don't think im condeming anything...just dont understand

emmie
(Login emmiedee) stop me if im wrong, guys November 12 2006, 9:33 AM

here is how it was explained to me by a straight friend who told me he wanted to grow some boobs:

he said, essentially, that it isn't "fair" that women get all of it... men are fascinated by boobs, big ones or small ones, because it is natural for them as the boobs feed the kids which the primal instinct says they are supposed to have. some guys, then, want their loved ones (male or female) the same attention that they would give to a woman's breasts. he, at least, desired that type of attention. he didnt want any big enough that it would force him to wear a bra, but he wanted something with a bit of fat and fullness for his wife to play with... and she agreed. i told him i wasnt really into that, that i preferred my husband (who might sometimes stand to go to the gym a little more but i love him just the way he is anyway) who doesnt have boobs for me to play with, because that would strike me as feminine and i dont really like that. but it is to each their own... some women like women, some women like "manly" men cut from the same rock as apollo... some men want to have a little bit of femininity tucked away under their shirt for both their and their mate's attention.

why do we want them for ourselves? sure, to feel more womanly, but also for the attention either of our mate or of perfect strangers.

its hard for me to explain it, of course, as i am not a man nor am i a woman attracted to a man with breasts. perhaps some of the fine gentlemen could shed some light? it wont change minds... very little could because its how a person feels and you cant change what a person is attracted to, but understanding might be beneficial for all.

i say, as i told my friend when he told me, cheers and kudos for doing as you wish to do, so long as you do it in the most healthy manner possible for your body and your mind. sometimes there might be some ridicule, but ridicule is usually caused by people who dont understand. not saying these ladies were ridiculing, but they dont understand and you might be able to help them... i dont understand entirely myself, really, i just try to have an idea...

and jimmy, by the by, no one can really tell you how long it will take, just as no one can tell us ladies how long it will take for us to grow a cup or two. i would THINK it would be easier for a guy to grow because part of what makes breasts is the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, and you guys have more testosterone than we do... but again i dont know for sure...

hugs and good boobie wishes to all who want them!

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 12 2006, 8:02 PM

Well, I've been on Natureday for four days now. No results yet but I hope to get up to an AA cup - or possibly an A.

I am an effeminite man and my girlfriend totally understands this. I wear knickers every day and have done so for about a year.

For me, growing boobs is just taking this feminine feeling on to another level. I adore having my nipples played with and feel that having small breasts would intensify this.

I wouldn't be doing this if my girlfriend wasn't behind me, but I am lucky in this sense. I don't want to become a woman - or some big-boobed she-male. I just want little ones so that I can still wear a shirt at work and get away with it - but big enough that I can wear a bra at night and at weekends.

I guess I can understand women who want really rugged, masculine men wouldn't want them to start growing boobs. But I'm not that kind of guy and like I said before, why should women have the monopoly on boobs?!

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS hey twinklepose,!!!! November 12 2006, 8:21 PM

its early days yet just keep on truck'in and hang on in there !!!!and MASSAGE !!! (sounds like youll enjoy that bit ) it takes timmmmeee....... love jellyDeee...

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 12 2006, 8:25 PM

:-) Thanks Jelly. I'm glad it takes time, to be honest. If I suddenly woke up with A-cup boobs, I'd be like, Aaaaaargh! I want to do this gradually! That said, I am using the fastest of the three programmes.

To be honest, I haven't been massaging. Are there any resources as to where I can learn how to do this properly? What is the best cream to use and how often should I do it?

emmie
(Login emmiedee) check the main page November 13 2006, 9:00 AM

there are some good massage techniques posted from the main page... between i think the general listing and the pictures somewhere it says massage and there are a few pages with techniques (with pictures, which helps me!)

as for best cream... well, there you are getting into a whole mess! some people mix their own... i just use epo and then i use cocoa butter with vitamin e... i dont have the patience to mix a whole cream all of my own, or enough cash to buy from one of these websites!

good luck to you and your a cup dream... i hope natureday works for you!! keep us posted!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) check the main page November 13 2006, 9:00 AM

there are some good massage techniques posted from the main page... between i think the general listing and the pictures somewhere it says massage and there are a few pages with techniques (with pictures, which helps me!)

as for best cream... well, there you are getting into a whole mess! some people mix their own... i just use epo and then i use cocoa butter with vitamin e... i dont have the patience to mix a whole cream all of my own, or enough cash to buy from one of these websites!

good luck to you and your a cup dream... i hope natureday works for you!! keep us posted!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men November 13 2006, 11:12 AM

Thanks Emmie,

Shall give it a try!

Shy Guy
(no login) It Works...... January 6 2007, 2:10 AM

Well everyone it has been 2 months since I started on Evanesce & Feminol. I like you was sceptical that a herbal product would work on anyone never mind me as a guy. The first few weeks was all about sensitivity of my nipples and then it started. The tissue behind my nipples started to form getting larger as the days past.The weeks following I started to notice that the shape of my male breast which was much to talk about was growing and changing shape. It has only been 2 months however I am growing breasts so won't be long before a bra is required.

I'll try to keep you posted as the months go on

Best of luck to everyone

Shy

emmie
(Login emmiedee) congrats! January 6 2007, 3:10 PM

we dont hear much from you, shy guy... but any results are most welcome here! hey, if it would work for you gentlemen, that gives hope to us ladies!

congrats on seeing some growth... keep us posted!!

Shy Male
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men January 6 2007, 3:38 PM

I am a man who reads the forum with intrest.
Some comments hurt about why should men have breasts!
Yes i have man boobs, mine started with the side efect of normal drugs given to me by my doctor. I was frightened at first when i got growth pains and my bust grew but what can you do. I was told they could be for life.
Now after 4 months of a small bust that moves and is sensertive to touch like real female one i want to enlarge them a bit more.
Then at least they would fit a bra and make life better in the comfort area, It is ok first thing in the first thing but the sag by mid mornining. All you ladies know what i mean, At least a bra would help. I need to some cup size to make it fit correct.
They show now so it would not be a problem.
Any ideas on how to do it?
I have been trying 4 fenugreek and 2 saw palmetto a day for a 2 weeks, Still early days yet.

Shy Male

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 6 2007, 6:58 PM

Shy Guy, fellow man here!

Congratulations on your growth. I'm using Natureday and massaging once a day. I've been doing this for two months but, apart from a little growth spurt at the start, have had very little growth. Boooo!

I, too, looked at the herbs you are using. The one thing that put me off was this section in the firm's FAQs:

Will Evanesce affect my sexual functioning as a male?

Yes. Two of the ingrediants in the Evanesce formulation are powerful extracts of a berry which blocks production of testosterone. This allows the other herbs to go to work quicker, but it will also reduce your ability to function as a male sexually. Erection and orgasm will take longer to achieve, and this effect is cumulative; the longer you are on elevated estrogens from any source, herbal or drugs, the more difficult it will be to function as a male, sexually.

It is crucial for you to know that over a period of time on elevated estrogens from any source, herbal or drugs, there is a strong probability that you will become permanently sterile.

I have, fortunately, still been able to function "down there" as well as I ever did. I asked Natureday about the possibility of becoming sterile and was told there was no risk.

Twink x

ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Breasts for men January 6 2007, 11:17 PM

I am also a guy who would like to have slightly enlarged breasts. Just enough for my wife to play with, but not enough so that I would look odd. I would also really love to have more sensitive nipples - what guy wouldn't? I already like it a lot when my wife plays with and sucks them, and sure would like it if they were even half as sensitive as hers. I admit to being jealous of womens' breasts and the fact that they have 3 erogenous zones while men only really have 1. I would like to come as close to having 2 more erogenous zones as I can without looking odd.

I have read that both Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto are good for prostate health and also will sometimes grow breasts on men. I figure that even if they don't work on my breasts they might be good for my prostate, so what do I have to lose? On the offchance they increase my breast size too much, I'll stop taking them.

I just started to take 2 Fenugreek 600 tablets, twice a day, and also 2 Saw Palmetto 550 tablets twice a day. Also, the flat-to-fem website said that, for best results, to massage the Fenugreek onto the breasts, so I bought some Fenugreek exract, put it into a spray bottle, and am spraying some onto each breast, and massaging it in, while I shave in the morning, and brush teeth in the evening.

I sure hope that this will not interfere with sexual desire or function. If it does I will of course stop. Maybe just massaging the Fenugreek extract onto the breasts would not have any system wide effects?

Any suggestions from anyone would be most welcome.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Just a thought... January 7 2007, 4:28 PM

Men can have just as many problems as women with estrogen dominance. Artificial estrogens from our environment (xenoestrogens) are a serious problem. They are one of the things implicated in prostate cancer.

I have found no studies on this, but my concern is how a man's body reacts to the phytoestrogens used in NBE. Now obviously, the growth of breasts is the goal. Phytoestrogens occupy estrogen receptors but supply a lesser amount of estrogen than natural or artificial estrogen. This could definitely be a good thing in regards to prostate health (considering high estrogen is bad for the prostate, just like it's bad for the breast and uterus). Could there be however a situation where a man was estrogen dominant and that alone was problematic for his NBE quest?

I know controling my estrogen dominance is vital for any success I want to achieve with NBE. I use progesterone cream for this and have had success. During my research on progesterone I came across this article:

http://tsangenterprise.com/news75.htm

It speaks about progesterone use for men and the healthy effect for the prostate. Now it also says there is no feminizing effects of progesterone alone, but I wonder... What if Twink, your lack of progress is due to the same reasons that effect me - excess estrogen? Would you begin to have results if you used progesterone cream. There doesn't seem to be any downside to this - in fact all the evidence I have read indicate it can be of great benefit health wise.

Just a thought. I hate for you to try so hard and get little results. Maybe this could be of some help.

waxingmoon

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 7 2007, 5:43 PM

Thanks for the replies, boys and girls!

I don't see how I can be estrogen dominant, to be honest. All I'm taking is the pills and I don't have ovaries and such, so surely my levels would be pretty low compared to a woman, wouldn't they?

I'm not sure. I guess the only way to find out would be to get a test done - but it would look a bit odd turning up at the doc's and asking him/her to do one. They'd want to know why - and I don't really want to tell them!

Like I've said before, I'm going to finish the course and, if nothing happens, try something else. Probably Flat to Fem.

Twink x

ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Progesterone Cream January 7 2007, 8:04 PM

I apologize for a stupid question, but what is progesterone cream? What effect does it have on men?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 7 2007, 10:11 PM

Many Questions,
The link I posted is filled with the info about progesterone cream for men. It goes into far greater detail than I can easily state here. Progesterone is a hormone produced by women and men (just lesser amounts in men). The cream is derived in the lab from wild yam and is bio-identical to what our bodies manufacture themselves. It is used to lessen the effects of estrogen, which when out of balance plays havoc with our health. Men may develop problems with estrogen because of environmental exposure to several substances (the link goes into details).

waxingmoon

38/40
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men January 8 2007, 12:30 PM

Now, why would a gay want boobs and not a straight guy? I'd have thought boobs would be the last thing on a gay's mind. Anyway, whatever the reason, a number of men would like boobs just as a number of women wold like smaller (or no) boobs. As stated earlier up the thread, advantages would be better sensitivity, bigger nipples and more breast 'meat' for a partner to play with, and if using herbal preparations like saw palmetto, some protection from prostate trouble. I use saw palmetto as my family has a history of prostate problems and I also use fenugreek (despite the maple-syrup smell) as it seems to offset any libido-reduction from the saw palmetto. I just went back on the fenugreek after a break over Christmas and I've been as randy as hell over the last week. I agree with the thought that a bit of extra size is nice, though not so much it would be totally obvious, but as my own boobs have grown I must say I'm quite pleased with the effect - not exactly pecs, but not exactly girl-boobs, either. With small inserts, I can wear a bra and without inserts it looks reasonably natural naked. My boobs are definitely more sensitive and one of the reasons for wearing a bra is that is helps me not to come too soon when my partner plays with my nipples. The other reason is to stop my boobs wandering off into my armpits! Quite frankly, I don't see that it matters whether anybody else finds them unacceptable - it works for us

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 8 2007, 6:28 PM

Good for you!!!

Can I ask: were you only taking the two herbs, how much and how often, and how long before you grew?

Twink x

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Forums for men? January 9 2007, 12:41 PM

Does anyone reading this know of any breast enhancement forums for men? A few of the women who don't want men on this forum sugggested we go to Google and find an appropriate forum somewhere else.

I am not opposed to going elsewhere, but looked and could not find a suitable alternative. There are plenty of forums for pre-operative transexuals and post-operative transexuals, and plenty of discussions of hormone therapies. But that is not what I am looking for. I just want to use herbs to develop more sensitive nipples and very small boobs for my wife to play with. Frankly, I look at some of the AA cup "before" photos on the photo page of this web site and get really jealous - I wish my chest looked like that. But an operation - no way.

I could not find a forum on the use of herbs for men, and there is no point to asking herb questions to people who use hormones. Surely a male herb breast enhancement forum is out there somewhere - can anyone direct me? But a lot of the women on this forum have a fantastic amount of herb knowledge, so unless I can find a better forum I would like to stay here. Thank you for allowing me to be your "guest" here.

crystal Li
(Login 17280) Re: Breasts for Men January 9 2007, 12:47 PM

u could try look at www.natureday.com check out the mens testimonials, look at the pictures of the results.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Thank you January 9 2007, 3:12 PM

Thank you. The site is very interesting. But as you know it does not contain an interactive forum like this one!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) cant help with a forum... January 9 2007, 5:32 PM

i know twink looked at some other methods, like bovine ovary and such. make sure you talk to him, even if you gentlemen (and shy guy) start your own thread or something.

i dont think its a problem with you guys looking for info... you know we cant help that much, no more than guessing, and you have been trying to GET advice, not give... so i say cheers for you.

how about just googling what you are looking for? nipple sensitivity increase, etc etc?

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 9 2007, 6:12 PM

Well, I've been a member of the forum for more than two months and have never been made to feel anything but welcome by the girls here.

No-one's ever said get lost and go to Google and many of the girls have been very supportive and helpful.

As for a forum for men using NBE, I've spent hours searching on Google. I've found a few threads but there's no actual forum. Natureday used to have one, apparently, but it's long gone.

Shy Male
(no login) Re: Breasts for Men January 9 2007, 7:12 PM

My first post 06-01-07 took hours to compose as it is a subject hard to talk about and this was the first time I have done so anywhere.
People say try transgender sites but these only sell products and have no true forum pages which span over many ideas; they only talk about the one product they sell. Some sites verge on the edge of porn; this is not what we want to look at.
I logged onto this one as it is the friendliest and free flowing of information I have seen on the net and is one to be proud of.

Personally I would not give advice as I have no knowledge but help would be nice. My breast started on me from other medication reacting on me (Omeprazole 1 in 10000 risk) not from transfeme type products.

Reading the thread "suggestions for organizing the pics/Eve please read" does make you feel if I judged it correct or not.

Please don't cut us out or banish us to other places

Shy Male

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 9 2007, 8:48 PM

I don't have a problem with you "guys" posting here. Although I don't quite understand as many have posted,it doesn't bother me one bit.
I don't have too much advice to offer to you, hence why I don't really respond.

I also don't think you will be banished!!! Only if you completely take over the forum, and us girls are being excluded then something might come of it, like your own link or something, but thats about it.

That said, keep posting; I truthfully would like to know how things are going for you.

Oh and Twink ~ I don't think the natureday is really working for me. I changed my program a little, but am still taking it until my bottles run out. Hey I at least need to finish one thing before I completely rule out, so I'll be doing about 3 months of it and then on to something new I think. Maybe a single herb routine who knows. Anyway hope you fairing better then I am!!

Many questions
(Login ManyQuestions) Thanks To a Whole Lot of Really Nice People January 9 2007, 9:21 PM

I would like to join in saying how much I appreciate the supportive environment of this Forum. Maybe there is a Forum dedicated to issues that men have with herbal breast enlargement, but it sure is hard to find. On an issue like this one is is so extremely important to have a friendly place to go to. As difficult as it is for the women on this Forum to discuss these issues, it surely is harder for us guys. I got up today and the first thing I did was to go to this Forum, knowing that I would get emotional support from being here. So, thank you, all of you, for being so great.

It seems like we guys may come to dominate this one particular thread, but I would be shocked if we remain more than just a small overall presence on the entire Forum. Plus, we seem to be relatively uninformed about herbs, hormones, and biology in general compared to many of the women who post - we can ask our questions but rarely will be in a position to give advice to others.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breasts for Men January 9 2007, 11:08 PM

There is a new forum added for male breast developement. Eve has been busy today!

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
Eve M Re: Breasts for Men January 9 2007, 11:26 PM

Yes I've added a new forum for male breast development, but this does not mean that anyone is cut out or banished. I remember when the Brava forum was set up some Brava users complained about being cut out and banished, but it has actually worked very well (and even attracted more Brava users to visit here).

Anonymous
(Login B7red) Re: Breasts for Men January 11 2007, 5:50 AM

actually that not true the do, i use products designed for girls and the work great, and i am a guy

Barest378
(no login) Breast for Men August 17 2007, 5:03 PM

There appears to be quite a bit of question/wonering why would a Man want breast,especialy if you are a straight/hetrosexual male. Well I think I can shed some light on this and perhaps get you to answer your own courosty.That being said. What makes a precentage of the women want to have musules or get buff like men ? What mekes a large and I do mean large percentage of women now days want to wear mens cothing? although this is not permanate, but still is manly ,in my opinion. What makes more and more women want to own and drive Pickup Trucks? What makes more and more women want to get Tatoos? These were all things that were pretty much esclusive to what men wanted,at least a few decades ago,now a very large amount of the female populis want to do or are doing.I personally do not care for these type women ,but they have a ringt to enjoy the smae things men do if they choose.Some men now days just want Boobs,dosn't make them any less of a man, and I have personally met quite a few women that like them on their man.Hope this helps clearify the issue some,or at least gets you to look at it in a different prospective.Ps I like my 38C's

mariam-weena
(no login) you are misinformed August 13 2011, 9:54 AM

it states in the Breasts for Men thread that a man wishing breasts, cannot achieve this by using herbal pills, you are completely wrong, i have been on herbs for the past year and have grown breasts and my body has changed forms into a womans body by creating hips, butt and providing breasts,

so please dont say things you are not positive about and only repeating BB information which is absolutely eroneous, thank you, mariam-weena
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon