Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just noticed what it says under my username

Hi all,

I just happen to glance over at my username and noticed it said under it "posting freak" I thought that was too funny..so true too.. I know I can change that but kinda fits meBig Grin How did it come to that though is my thought.. it says it is a default saying but where is the list of default sayingsBlush anyone else notice what theres says.. I havent come across anyone with "posting freak"..Tongue now that distracted me and I forgot why I came on here for..ADD kicked inBig Grin

Most of us that have been here a while or post alot have "posting freak"
haha you say you haven't seen anyone else with it....ummm....

<<<<<<< HAHA

Big Grin lol...funny Anastasia!!

But you have been on here way longer then me, so how does that look for me lol lol wacko freakin posterBig GrinTongue Nice to know someone else sharing the same title and were proud of itBig Grin

Yeah, you did get yours way quicker than the rest of us.
<----- lol
Maybe there should be an intervention of some sort......

Congratulations!

I have the 5 stars too, and "posting freak" is my default tag. It starts at 750 posts. I kept my own tag to overwrite it, because that's what I've always used on stationery and such.

Do you all realize I have only been a member for 4 1/2 months, so 750 post lol wow in that short of time..it must be from ADD or OCB lol..just messin..Tongue Hey Isabelle I have a title for you "The Tita Doctor" cause everyone goes to you for advise and help...Thank you for being there girl cause you have helped me alot!!!!!!!!SmileRolleyes

Thank you Susan,

And you're welcome. I learned a lot from you. ADD comes in a package. You get a lot of bonus points too. You learn and think faster than most people, have more empathy, can read minds, always know the right thing to say, and you can pull people out of a rut Smile

Wow that does sound like me and my man, I consider him a witty thinker..we are 2 peas in a podBig Grin Thank you Isabelle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon