Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I may have learned something yesterday

What so you ask?

You don't want to shut down DHT Production too much ....

Yesterday I used a reduced amount of my TRT Gel .... around 1/2 tube.

Plus I took a larger than normal amount of hops (I took 80 drops instead of my usual 60 .....

I suspect that my DHT Production was VERY LOW if not Completely Blocked.

My knees ached, I was in a shit mood (my poor wife) and NOTHING made me happy .....

I won't do that again ...... today 1 full tune of TRT and 60 drops of Hops ... Felt great all day with lots of energy.

Who'd have thunk ...

Hugs .... Karen

Based on your other posts, I really think that any feminising hormones / substances do not do you any good at all.

I am of the opinion that this stuff really is not for you. Sorry, but that is how it seems.

Beverley

agreed
Mixing T and herbs is not wise
Julie

What is TRT?

(04-10-2011, 02:19 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  What is TRT?

TESTOSTERONE Replacement Therapy.

Not for me, I am trying to reduce the stuff

Beverley

Oh wow... I don't need that. Thanks for the info

(04-10-2011, 10:33 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  Based on your other posts, I really think that any feminising hormones / substances do not do you any good at all.

I am of the opinion that this stuff really is not for you. Sorry, but that is how it seems.

Beverley

Opinion Noted ...... But I think what's going on here is that I am gaining an understanding of how strong hormones are.

I'm doing the exact same thing with maca and hops, and I can't see how else I could get my estrogens above the stalling limit.

(04-10-2011, 11:41 AM)julieTG Wrote:  agreed
Mixing T and herbs is not wise
Julie

Based on what? Basically what it does is returns my T Levels to a normal range ..... a percentage of that binds with SHBG .... whats left is called Free T ..... the free T either is turned into DHT or Estradiol.

If I block 5a reductase it prevents some part of Free T from being converted to DHT .... Instead it becomes Estradiaol. I can control my levels of T to start with .... Before any Anti-Androgens .... so where is the conflict?

Actually the same thing that goes on in your body .... unless you have info that I don't have ...

Karen

I agree with Beverley and this is also where my point, about oestrogen being diagnostic, kicks in. Clearly, oestrogen is not for you; listen to your body and stop trying to jump mental hoops. You are happier, driven by T, all be it, that you have some trans inclinations, I am happiest driven by oestogen and can only imagine retuning to T, with abject horror.
QED, I am transsexual and you are not. I feel you need to think through your desires and what you want to be, rather than getting mired, in the mechanics of hormone interactions; it is masking your true desires, not advancing them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon