Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about musterbation. (an experiment)

Hi, everyone. I'm doing a little experiment by abstaining from masturbation to see where my libido goes. The first 5 to 6 days wasn't very hard not too. Then the next 6 to 11 days was extremely hard to stay focused on something else. and now its day 16 I think and it seems as if my libido had dropped below what it was in the beginning. Yet i do not feel like crap. I just feel content with my self. I've also been taking 1 capsule of SP extract with 1 RC extract and 1 regular FG since about day 6. For the most part FG and RC makes me extremely horny and it did at the beginning, but not anymore. I wonder whats going on. I just don't seem to care too much. Im doing this because of the fear that masturbation/sex increases T levels which it does based on a few things I read. It doesn't raise T that much at all but i heard abstinence does lower your T levels after the 7th day. seeing where its gonna go next lol
any thoughts are welcome...

I do not think these things come with an on/off switch, it is a gradual ramping up or tailing off. Stay on the feminising herbs long enough and your male urges subside gradually, but they do go down.

I have been on herbs long enough that I do not even like thinking about m*****b**ion. The very thought makes me go Yuueechhh!! Suffice it to say that 'down there' goes untouched.

Beverley

In the fetish scene, men who go on a schedule to be permanently horny, limit themselves to once a fortnight. That matches your experience.

Whats a "musterbate" ?Rolleyes
Julie

(04-10-2011, 03:54 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Whats a "musterbate" ?Rolleyes
Julie

A typo?

Tongue

Beverley

Obviously too much "musterbating " effects the fingers Blush
Julie

Did you mean "affects"? ROFL!

(04-10-2011, 05:12 PM)sfem Wrote:  Did you mean "affects"? ROFL!
It obviously affects the brain as well Big Grin

LOL

I rarely masterbate. My libido is there, but I feel no need to get a release. When I do though it is usually amazing and different, I believe from my herbs and abstaining.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon