Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how long

just a quick question..decided that this is not for me, been taking pm for about 1 1/2 weeks up to 2000 per day....how long before out of my system...i am not liking how i am feeling right now
need to take a couple steps back and reasses several things....

If you've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, it will be gone from your system within a couple of days I would think.

(12-10-2011, 01:46 AM)sfem Wrote:  If you've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, it will be gone from your system within a couple of days I would think.

Yes, I agree, and within a couple of weeks any breast area deposited fat will have moved away as well.

BreastMan59 - you have made the right decision. If you have any doubts it is best to stop and reassess exactly like you said.

Beverley

When I first started on PMI went through a period, of feeling crap; I was also on SP amd macca, so I am not sure where the problems lay I knew things were happenning and that was all that mattered; sod the side effects. When the body, finaly, adjusts to PM, if it is right for you; what joy, what relief; what a feeling of flying free, what a sense of, at last, being you. This is the best thing, that has happenned, in my life. However, it is not for everyone. If you have doubts, better to back off. I increasingly feel, that this, is a remedy, for the truly commited transsexual and, that others, do not get on with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon