Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having headaches...

Hello girls,

I am on PM and I am having headaches which is unusual for me naturally. Is there something else I should be taking to stop the headaches? Why is this happening?

Thanks ;-)

(04-10-2011, 02:30 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  Hello girls,

I am on PM and I am having headaches which is unusual for me naturally. Is there something else I should be taking to stop the headaches? Why is this happening?

Thanks ;-)

Take less PM. Headaches can be a sign that your dose is too high. If you are taking 3 capsules at a time then take two instead - that sort of thing.

I take 2x450mg SP capsules twice a day and I vary my PM dose. Usually I would take 2x500mg twice a day but for one week I drop that to 1x500mg twice a day. I am on the lower dose this week. I did try 3x500mg x2 once but I felt tired and 'tight headed' and so I dropped back from it.

Beverley

Make sense. I will drop off a pill. I was taking two pills twice a day (2000mg), I didn't think that was too much. :-(

Headaches on PM are from estrogen dominance. You can add phyto-progestins to restore the estrogen-progesterone balance. Fennel seed tea is the easiest to dose.

I get enough progesterone from fenugreek, so I never get headaches on hops.

I will try the fennel seed tea, thank you

I just read up on fenugreek and it seems to have lots of benefits. I will try fenugreek with PM. Wish me luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon