Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boyfriend help?

Boys ALWAYS have to show off to their friends. It is really stupid actually. For him, it is a good story to tell his friends that he asked how much it would cost to have sex with that woman and that he considered it. I actually really doubt he considered it because it looks like he really loves you, but he has to proof what a big man he is to his friends Wink

I agree with Bibi about him checking the boundries and maybe you should be more clear to him, after all he is just a man Wink

If he's just a boyfriend to pass the time, I can see how you tolerate it. But if this is THE ONE, I don't understand how you could feel secure about that kind of behavior. It is so common, you can find that anywhere. Why eventually put a ring on it?

Ask yourself this: Would I do the same thing to him in this situation? Do I ever behave this immaturely? Is this the ideal relationship? Do I feel like I am the most appreciated and loved woman by this man?

Idunno, I just know I would have been done with this one,long timeagooooo!

Time for a new man and new boobs!
Good Luck with the relationship

Well I was pretty much on the verge of breaking up with him. Like, two steps away from it and he was well aware of it. Then Thursday night, I was out drinking with my friends at a bar and he told me that he had a surprise for me to show me how much he cared about me. He told me to stand outside the bar I was at, so I did. Five minutes later, here he comes. I was really, really shocked. His truck had broken down so I wasn't expecting to be able to speak with him face to face about this. Turns out, he paid one of his friends a hundred bucks to drive him a hundred and twenty miles just so he could see me. That was pretty sweet. We stayed up until 4am talking about everything. He was obviously distressed. He sat there with his head in his hands for a really long time. He said that since he's never had a serious girlfriend before, he didn't realize that he was acting like a jackass. I said that's no excuse. He agreed. He begged for one more chance so that he could prove that he could be the man that I want. I was reluctant.

I did end up saying okay, and he was incredibly sweet the whole weekend. I don't think he was ever actually trying to hurt me, I think he's just an ass sometimes...especially when he's drinking.
So, he can start the chase again. And I'm not going to be as carefree with my heart this time. Now he's back to being "that guy that I hang out with sometimes".
We're both young so I'm really not investing THAT much in this. I need to remember that. I mean, will we be together five years from now? Eh, who knows.

Thank you everyone, for all your advice. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon