Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Warning - disgusting experiment under consideration

Works for me too, Julie.
I think 2 factors have to be worked in.
Time; I have been on herbs for 3 years [not yet 32 months, on PM] Give it time. Most genetic females take, from around 14 to 18, to fully develope. Why should we expect more.
Genetic disposition; some women, of similar frame, have big boobs, some small; just the way of the world!
If you saw Jenny-Anne on Embarrasing Bodies; you will take my point. I have boobs, the size of hers, without surgical enhancement and she has been on prescribed hormones, longer, than I have been on PM. I am blessed with a body, that is receptive, to growing boobs. As Beverly has indicated, PM .co .uk has worked for me; they are cheap, efficient and supply a product, that works. By all means try BO, but I cannot see any reason, to try a different PM brand.

(09-10-2011, 11:17 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Works for me too, Julie.
I think 2 factors have to be worked in.
Time; I have been on herbs for 3 years [not yet 32 months, on PM] Give it time. Most genetic females take, from around 14 to 18, to fully develope. Why should we expect more.

I am not expecting full development Chrissie - I am simply wanting ANY development. I am beginning to despair. I want PM to work.

(09-10-2011, 11:17 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Genetic disposition; some women, of similar frame, have big boobs, some small; just the way of the world!

I am aware of this as well, but I seem to be going nowhere. I get the odd tingle but that could be anything. Earlier in the year my bust peaked at 112cm, when I saw you it was 105cm and today is was 102cm. I have lost over 30lbs since January and I am sure that has played a part and my underbust measurement is down as well. This old post indicates that I was (armpit/boob/ribcage) 107/109/102 whereas I am now 101/103/97 so the differences in size are still 2cm and 7/6cm so in essence nothing has changed on PM. The previous regime was FG/RC/SP.

(09-10-2011, 11:17 PM)chrissie Wrote:  but I cannot see any reason, to try a different PM brand.

How about 'Sheer desparation'?

Beverley

Beverley,
You look lovely. You do have, small boobs, as do some of the wordl most iconic women, as we say, in Wales, "ble maer problem" If it is any consolation, I am getting real gipp. from my bra straps, recently.

Construcivtely, all I can suggest is to really ramp up your dose and see if it gets things going. Rememeber I have taken up to 8000mg a day, to get things moving.

(10-10-2011, 12:34 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Construcivtely, all I can suggest is to really ramp up your dose and see if it gets things going. Rememeber I have taken up to 8000mg a day, to get things moving.

I will increase it to 3000mg. I would not have the nerve to push it to 8000mg

Beverley

Take your courage, in your hands, girl, and push it to the point, that you get sensations, in your chest; then you can come down, as you find the right dose, for you. As you have seen, PM works, I think it is just a matter of getting it to work, for you.
Big Hugs,
Chrissie xxx

(10-10-2011, 09:53 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(10-10-2011, 12:34 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Construcivtely, all I can suggest is to really ramp up your dose and see if it gets things going. Rememeber I have taken up to 8000mg a day, to get things moving.

I will increase it to 3000mg. I would not have the nerve to push it to 8000mg

Beverley

Beverley,
As you will no doubt have seen, many times I've said that I got headaches if I went up to 3000mg a day which was perfectly true. However recently I've found that 3000mg a day no longer has that effect and I have certainly taken that level for over a week with no headaches, so I'm beginning to think it is possible to build up a tolerance with time. I'm not sure if that is just a tolerance to headaches or whether the body loses sensitivity to the actual phyto-hormone in some way. I thought it was just the headache effect, but having now seen Chrissie say she is up to 8000mg a day to get things moving, I'm wondering if it is the latter. However, I have recently stopped all PM for a few days because I realised that although I didn't get headaches, I was feeling just 'not right' within myself. I can't define that, just not myself - I've always been blessed with generally very good health so I tend to be acutely aware of anything that is below par however minor it may be.

So I guess that what I'm saying is be careful and listen to your body and take time to build up, don't take handfuls irrespective, just because you are feeling desperate. Tbh, personally I'd be very wary of going anywhere near 8000mg a day - that isn't criticism of Chrissie, just my gut reaction to that level..

Thank you both for your support. I will try and be patient which is not easy for me

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon