Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and psoriasis and other benefits

Hey all!

I'm new around here obviously. Smile

When I was looking into PM, I noticed that some list that one of its many benefits is it's helpful with psoriasis. I suffer from psoriasis on my scalp and almost nothing helps... if I keep my head shaved, I don't have any issues, but if I have hair and it doesn't get lots of UV exposure, the psoriasis is itchy and unbearable.

So I was wondering if any of you good people have psoriasis or similar, and if so, whether you've noticed an improvement.

I'm going to start using PM myself to see what benefits I get from it. Growing breasts, thinning my body hair, and not having as bad of psoriasis would all be very welcome effects!

Not me. I haven't read anything about this either. Sorry.

(20-03-2012, 04:26 PM)Bawb Wrote:  Hey all!

I'm new around here obviously. Smile

When I was looking into PM, I noticed that some list that one of its many benefits is it's helpful with psoriasis. I suffer from psoriasis on my scalp and almost nothing helps... if I keep my head shaved, I don't have any issues, but if I have hair and it doesn't get lots of UV exposure, the psoriasis is itchy and unbearable.

So I was wondering if any of you good people have psoriasis or similar, and if so, whether you've noticed an improvement.

I'm going to start using PM myself to see what benefits I get from it. Growing breasts, thinning my body hair, and not having as bad of psoriasis would all be very welcome effects!

Was that list on a web site that sells it? I think some people are taking the "mirifica" (miraculous) part of the name a bit too literally. PM will help with acne, as this is a hormone-related condition. A man with greasy, oily skin (as I had) will find that the oil just stops flowing, usually. This is one of the main causes of acne, so it tends to clear up.

Nobody really knows what causes psoriasis, but theories include problems with the immune system and stress to name but two. It's a bit like asthma in that respect. Anything's possible, but don't bank on PM helping, though I hope it does.

Good luck!

Bryony

Boooo Bryony, you bubble buster. Tongue Here I am popping PM fully expecting that it will make me taller, make me thinner, grow my breasts (as real delicate feminine ones), clear my complexion, improve my typing, increase my bank balance, pay off my house, eliminate my need for glasses, improve my hearing, make me a concert pianist, fix the dent in my car, etc. Please, please, pretty please don't say anything about Santa or the Easter bunny.

Bawb, welcome to the site. I have an sporadic undiagnosed skin rash on my hands which baffled the dermatologists but which experience leads me to believe is caused by eating 3 pounds of M&Ms in 2 days. Apparently I'm slightly allergic to massive doses of chocolate. Let me know how the PM affects your psoriasis. If it seems to work maybe I can pig out again, although I really really do want to lose weight so I can attain a girlish figure.

(26-03-2012, 03:56 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Boooo Bryony, you bubble buster. Tongue Here I am popping PM fully expecting that it will make me taller, make me thinner, grow my breasts (as real delicate feminine ones), clear my complexion, improve my typing, increase my bank balance, pay off my house, eliminate my need for glasses, improve my hearing, make me a concert pianist, fix the dent in my car, etc. Please, please, pretty please don't say anything about Santa or the Easter bunny.

Bawb, welcome to the site. I have an sporadic undiagnosed skin rash on my hands which baffled the dermatologists but which experience leads me to believe is caused by eating 3 pounds of M&Ms in 2 days. Apparently I'm slightly allergic to massive doses of chocolate. Let me know how the PM affects your psoriasis. If it seems to work maybe I can pig out again, although I really really do want to lose weight so I can attain a girlish figure.

sorry! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon