Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some program info

This place has been very quite for the last two days so here is an update.

PM - I am back on 3000mg a day for a while. No FFF cup yet. Planning to switch to PM extract rather than caps in the next few weeks.

SP / Minoxidil - I use 1ml of Minoxidil a day and 4x500mg of SP and the very, very slow advance of my hairline continues as the hair regrows. Most of my head hair is now past my shoulders.

Laser/IPL body/face hair removal - next session in two weeks.

RC/FG - I am planning to stop PM for 1 week a month and go on 3600mg FG and 2000mg RC for that week. There seems to be a consensus that PM gives breast growth but not roundness, whereas FG/RC gives roundness and some growth. I would like normally rounded breasts if I can get them rather than tubular ones. Truth be told, I will take anything I can get.

Beverley

Bev,
I defenitely have rounded boobs. If I have a problem, it is lack of tissue on the upper, inner area, so I still lack a cleavage, despite needing a C cup, because of the size of the rest. You have met me and I can assure you that, while I was wearing an uplift bra, there was no other artifice; that would be anathema, to me, as I truly feel, that I am a woman and not a TV. As to hair, I am amazed at the regrowth on the top of my scalp! All this on PM alone.

I am not stopping the PM Chrissie, just introducing a little variation into the schedule. GGs have progestoreone during their development and some variation might be good to stop the body getting habituated.

As for the hair, if it continues regrowing at this rate I might be able to ditch the wig by Xmas and that would be great. I still wear the wig when I am out and about but in the house I have shoulder length hair and my fringe needs to grow another 2 inches and I will be a happy bunny.

Beverley

Good luck, in ditching the wig; I will not get that far. There we are; Boobs for some; hair for others; I must stop jealous!

(14-10-2011, 11:34 PM)chrissie Wrote:  I must stop jealous!

Hey! I am jealous of YOU, well... your boobs actually Big Grin You know what I mean (drinks more Chardonnay)

*hic*

Bvereleyy

Sorry, perfer reisling and Sauvignion Blanc ! LOL

Well, I prefer Pinot Noir but Chardonnay was what I had at hand. I drink very little whiskey any more. I have a bottle and a half that has been in the cupboard since last Xmas and I cannot recall when I last had a beer.

Beverley

Wow, getting realy girly. Seriously, tastes do change.

(17-10-2011, 01:36 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Wow, getting realy girly. Seriously, tastes do change.

As does sweat. My odour has changed (sorry for the unpleasant subject) and it is less strong than it used to be. I know you have blogged on this previously but now it is happening to me. Even my armpit is not that smelly compared to what it was.

What really triggered this was that I had to take an old coat out of the wardrobe at the weekend and it had a definite 'odour' - not the sort of mustiness you get when something in the wardrobe is 'stale', nor was it a stale sweat smell. It was 'him' - I recognised the scent.

PM may not be pushing my chest out, but there seem to be effects elsewhere.

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon